What's new

Top 15 Militaries

@Sinhala, any idea this list of yours will see some changes in the near future? - please get back to me after consulting your source.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinhala, any idea this list of yours will see some changes in the near future? - please get back to me after consulting your source.

I will keep the list up-to date as changes do occur. However at this time I will not speculate.

@Sinhala

ව්හිච් ඉස යෝඋර් සොඋර්චේ ෆොර් තිස් රන්කින්ග්??
ඉ හිඝ්ල්ය් දොඋබ්ට් තිස් රන්කින්ග්.........
ඉ තින්ක් මැඩගස්චාර් ශෝඋල්ඩ් අලසෝ චොමේ ඉන් තේ රන්කින්ග්

ඨංකෞ

@Sinhala

ව්හිච් ඉස යෝඋර් සොඋර්චේ ෆොර් තිස් රන්කින්ග්??
ඉ හිඝ්ල්ය් දොඋබ්ට් තිස් රන්කින්ග්.........
ඉ තින්ක් මැඩගස්චාර් ශෝඋල්ඩ් අලසෝ චොමේ ඉන් තේ රන්කින්ග්

ඨංකෞ

ye kia likha hy?:undecided::what:

Top 15 Military are as follows. Will update list every year. I do not need your opinions or contribution to this list. The list is set in stone. You should make discussion other than the rank order, the rank order is definitive.

1 United States
2 China
3 Russia
4 United Kingdom
5 France
6 Japan
7 India
8 Saudi Arabia
9 Germany
10 Brazil
11 Italy
12 South Korea
13 Australia
14 Canada
15 Turkey

you are right buddy every one seem missing the point here, what really count is the top 3 places the rest you can put them in any order you like .

This looks more of an economy and spare wealth disposal list rather than a military list, @Sinhala mongols were nomads with hardly any wealth but they vanquished the wealthiest, biggest and strongest kingdoms once. Wealth doesn't count for everything.

This looks more of an economy and spare wealth disposal list rather than a military list, @Sinhala mongols were nomads with hardly any wealth but they vanquished the wealthiest, biggest and strongest kingdoms once. Wealth doesn't count for everything.

You cannot wage a conventional war against an army with greater military resources and expect to win.

You cannot wage a conventional war against an army with greater military resources and expect to win.

why not? there are a hell of a lot of examples where the poorer participant has won - Vietnam VS the US? Taliban mujahadeen vs the Soviet Union - though not exactly conventional - but then they say there's no rules when it comes to war.

I said conventional war.

The Soviets were at war in Afghanistan, the Americans were at war in Vietnam.
Victory depends on which participant uses his available resources well, and there are no set rules for war, so let's leave out the resources and finances part out of the list and talk about numbers of soldiers, armaments etc. - we can then come to an actual conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom