What's new

Top 100 Ulima's Fatwa declares Operation Zarb-e-Azb as Jihad.

i am secular and pakistan will be secular,
if there will be a million zarvan then there will be millions of bullets for all those zarvans as well.
Pakistani is never going to be secular Pakistan will become more Islamic soon and all other Muslim countries too and seculars will be thrown out of country

I don't give a version which people's nafs wants Mr so sorry for that I would tell you reality and what Islam tells you want to shut your eyes you problem I am not going to change my views I read Quran and Sunnah on daily bases and try my level best to base my views on that USA detonated lot of bombs on so called my type of guys guess what we have increased more than reducing so sad for you
i hope you read the translation of the quran and sunnah as well, because i know that most of you people there just read the quran in arabic like a parrot and you don't even know what it means.

Yes you explained but i suggest you clear all those posts..coz anyone jumping in the thread will only read 1 post and get hyper no one reads more...heck some even jump OP and jump into the thread like skydiving! :enjoy:

I edited my post (did not delete) because if i delete people might think that it was troll post and got deleted

Pakistani is never going to be secular Pakistan will become more Islamic soon and all other Muslim countries too and seculars will be thrown out of country
if people like you exist in pakistan then we have no choice but to make pakistan secular.
we can't provide security for every shia child or every christian because you people keep killing them.

Man to safe Pakistan you would have to compromise on many things now it will be slow painful process you have to talk and talk for lot of time break as many groups as you can try to break almost all but that is not going to happen so break as many involve all tribes involve most Ulemas of Deoband and Ahle Hadith
Ok we did the talking but even with the talking we had bomb blasts, other activities and then Karachi airport was the last straw that jeopardized everything to show the world we are war torn...we can cease fire but can they? Have they ever? Do they intend to?

and above all get rid of USA and stop being USA puppet slowly break groups and when only few hundred are left ask Tribals to wipe them out not use Army and Air Force to take out rest and also start implementation of Shariah because if you don't it you will have Taliban type groups rising from every part of Pakistan and war will increase
USA has been giving us aid do you think all those planes and equipment we have came from air like oxygen?

As for breaking of the groups....all they did was become stronger and call for backup! and we saw Karachi airport!

As for Shariah! Pehlay NS/ MQM/ PPP jaisay gunday ko uthao warna shariah abuse hoay gi and then no one will like Islam and do more crimes and phir cycle shuru!

Phelay feudal lordship khattam kero! Phir koi insaaf wala paak shariah aa sakta hai warna just like consititution was raped Shariah will be raped in the open phir tou sub ki nazroun mein zaleel hoay ga Islam even ALLAH brought shariah in stages!

Koi bhi order forun say nai aya tha! Stages mein aya tha!

Wonder how many Pakistani posters here agree with this view.

@Aeronaut

I edited my post (did not delete) because if i delete people might think that it was troll post and got deleted
People already think its a troll hence why you were attacked!

its never happening trust me.
as pakistanis get more educated we will move towards secularism, for our government at least. as a society i think pakistan will remain conservative.
For the time being there is no proper word to describe it...its more of a mixture of extreme ends and then 50% of the population begging not to be added in any of the groups and mind their own business!

For the time being there is no proper word to describe it...its more of a mixture of extreme ends and then 50% of the population begging not to be added in any of the groups and mind their own business!
in this day and age al governments should be secular anyways.
zarvan confuses secularism with atheism i think and that heats him up i guess.
but when i say secularism i strictly limit it to our government, like our government shouldn't be involved in religious affairs at all.

but when i say secularism i strictly limit it to our government, like our government shouldn't be involved in religious affairs at all.
Well our govt shouldnt be involved in alot of things from the police to the courts to the guerrilla shooting of gullu types! :blink:

Well our govt shouldnt be involved in alot of things from the police to the courts to the guerrilla shooting of gullu types! :blink:
lmao:rofl: innit
pakistan is just a big headache.
especially for us overseas pakistanis because we see the news and it hits us all at once and stresses us out. lot of people in pakistan are clueless about whats going on there lol.

lmao:rofl: innit
pakistan is just a big headache.
especially for us overseas pakistanis because we see the news and it hits us all at once and stresses us out. lot of people in pakistan are clueless about whats going on there lol.
No dont push it too far! Not many are clueless but there is another word..baybas! They never protested for their rights...many prob dont even know what rights is....All coz of this feudal and monarchy systems!

Ulemas of Deoband and Ahle Hadith
Deobands? the same sect who with their HQ in India? Wow....yea thats much better than USA!

The same sect who keeps taking out fatwah about who is kafir or not

The same sect who is soo annoying I am sure you will find even a fatwah on farting!

Ok we did the talking but even with the talking we had bomb blasts, other activities and then Karachi airport was the last straw that jeopardized everything to show the world we are war torn...we can cease fire but can they? Have they ever? Do they intend to?

USA has been giving us aid do you think all those planes and equipment we have came from air like oxygen?

As for breaking of the groups....all they did was become stronger and call for backup! and we saw Karachi airport!

As for Shariah! Pehlay NS/ MQM/ PPP jaisay gunday ko uthao warna shariah abuse hoay gi and then no one will like Islam and do more crimes and phir cycle shuru!

Phelay feudal lordship khattam kero! Phir koi insaaf wala paak shariah aa sakta hai warna just like consititution was raped Shariah will be raped in the open phir tou sub ki nazroun mein zaleel hoay ga Islam even ALLAH brought shariah in stages!

Koi bhi order forun say nai aya tha! Stages mein aya tha!
Yes You will face those things because you as a state first betrayed them Mr now you have to really patient and tolerate many things which you would not like but you don't have any other option left yes USA has been given you Aid and that Aid instead of doing anything good has made sure we loose 50000 Pakistanis thousands more have lost limbs loss off around 70 Billion dollars and if you are going to come up with funny excuses of not implementing Shariah than sorry but you would face more brutal groups

Mr I don't because I don't have to even without atheism secularism is kufr ALLAH has clearly told in Quran and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in sunnah and also four caliphs those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has revelaed are real kafirs and ALLAH has told Muslims to follow thier leader as long as he follows Quran and Sunnah if he don't we can't follow him and that is what caliphs told that as long we decide according to Quran and Sunnah follow us if we don't than don't follow us so Mr those who who choose secularism they have betrayed ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Islam

No dont push it too far! Not many are clueless but there is another word..baybas! They never protested for their rights...many prob dont even know what rights is....All coz of this feudal and monarchy systems!

Deobands? the same sect who with their HQ in India? Wow....yea thats much better than USA!

The same sect who keeps taking out fatwah about who is kafir or not

The same sect who is soo annoying I am sure you will find even a fatwah on farting!
Than forget this issue will ever get solved only blood and deaths will increase unfortunately

These religious nuts need to shut up with their stupid fatwas, nobody asked them for their opinion. Pakistanis already know this operation is need of the hour. Giving stupid fatwas should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom