What's new

Top 100 Ulima's Fatwa declares Operation Zarb-e-Azb as Jihad.

Dude, I'm very well aware what's a fatwa and the context it was used in.......... :D

If its not islamic, its not just. Fatwa make the just, just.

I know Windy...... I know! :D

Since sadly there are people in our society, possibly inadvertently may consider the operation as Muslim killing Muslims.

While its a good thing that its happened, does it matter what a religious person says or does not say as far as national interests go ?

Rather.. should it matter ?

Curious to know & just to take it further- what if they hadnt declared it a Jihad ? Would it have impacted what Pak a nation would / should be doing ?

Dude, I'm very well aware what's a fatwa and the context it was used in.......... :D

And I thought you were mildly pissed of for need of religious connotations even for doing what is morally just and common sense says so as well.

I actually second your thoughts, I am also aware of fatwa and mullahs. :D

It could be called Jihad Against "Jihad"
why would it be called that?
what ttp is doing is not jihad but terrorism sponsored by our bitter neighbors.
if these ulemas declared pakistans operation against terrorists as jihad then thats what it is.

Well..... was i debating????? No.... infact I was agreeing to him..... Terrorist kill people in the name of Jihad.... And if some one declare a Jihad on fighting these scums, then technically it is a jihad on jihad..... (By the way i understand the sentiments behind that word, But people have misused it so badly)
well technically your on some bullshit.
you saying jihad on jihad is same as you saying jihad on islam.
in fact your tiny brian can't probably even understand the meaning of jihad.
jihad is a struggle with yourself, there is a greater jihad and a lesser jihad. war is the lesser jihad. and it is only jihad when your defending yourself.
state sponsored terrorism by india is not jihad.

Why do we always need fatwa's to justify a just cause?
the fatwa isn't justifying anything.
its just uniting us muslims to basically to fight against terrorism.

If its not islamic, its not just. Fatwa make the just, just.
stop snorting coke.
with this fatwa it will unite everybody and also bring us backing from people who were still stuck in the middle.

Last edited:
@Zarvan
what are your thoughts on this fatwa?
are these ulemas still muslims for supporting pakistan?
or have they become kuffars and fakes for standing up against terrorism?

…….or
i hope at least…..
do agree with these ulemas?

While its a good thing that its happened, does it matter what a religious person says or does not say as far as national interests go ?

Rather.. should it matter ?

Curious to know & just to take it further- what if they hadnt declared it a Jihad ? Would it have impacted what Pak a nation would / should be doing ?
curious about what? all the questions have been replied to on page 1 :unsure: curiosity does involve reading to find out! :enjoy:

@Zarvan
what are your thoughts on this fatwa?
are these ulemas still muslims for supporting pakistan?
or have they become kuffars and fakes for standing up against terrorism?

…….or
i hope at least…..
do agree with these ulemas?
These Fatwas will never work specially majority of Pakistan doesn't follow these others know it mostly sectarian based fatwa as for those who are fighting on the ground they give a dam so we need shift in policy and stop being USA partner until than nothing would work not even this operation

These Fatwas will never work specially majority of Pakistan doesn't follow these others know it mostly sectarian based fatwa as for those who are fighting on the ground they give a dam so we need shift in policy and stop being USA partner until than nothing would work not even this operation
Huh?! 100 ulimas are all from the same sect?!

i need your opinion on this fatwa.
do you agree with this fatwa?
do you think this fatwa is justified and valid?

No offence, but why are you wasting your time behind a keyboard when you belong in the field of operations? Why not shed blood yourself fighting against the armed forces of the very country that clothed, fed and nurtured you?

well i have to put him on the spot.
im not letting him slide with this lol.
he insists that pakistan is on the wrong side so now i want to know his opinion on this fatwa lol.
Pakistan was on the wrong side and if they will not get rid of USA they would be on the wrong side and I most Pakistanis give a dam about these firqa baaz who wouldn't had given this fatwa if the majority fighting in that areas would have been barelvis

i need your opinion on this fatwa.
do you agree with this fatwa?
do you think this fatwa is justified and valid?
I neither fully agree nor fully disagree with this fatwa some things are right and somethings are wrong or completely not told

Back
Top Bottom