What's new

Top 10 Nations in Maths, Sciences & Reading

XTREME

Reaction score
Below is the list of Top 10 Nations based on the performance on Mathematics, Sciences, and Reading obtained from the survey made by Programme for International Student Assessment.

pisa.png

The survey was made by PISA in 2009.

65796733.png

PISA - REPORT
(from Official site):

http://www.pisa.oecd.org/dataoecd/54/12/46643496.pdf

Before that, had surveys in 2000, 2003 & 2006.

The next survey is scheduled to 2012.

Thank you!

We dont care for PISA test. Let China have all ten ranks and enjoy the rankings. We have the best of the scientists in the world. PISA ranking doesnt mean that a child not appearing for PISA is disqualified from being a Einstein. oh well did Einstein, Newton appear for PISA. I wonder if they should be delisted from the eminent scientist list. :lol:

LOL.....ONLY for China the City is mentioned....for all other countries, the Country name is mentioned......

Do they think Shanghai represents all of China OR Shanghai is a Nation....LOL

The Surveyors(probably Chinese) need to measure their own intelligenge before measuring others' intelligence.....

I guess the survey is biased . Cuz the India and Pakistan are not on the list. Okay just leave Pakistan but majority wise Indians deserve to be on the list of at least math cuz they are at least next to China or Japan. I don't think the Singaporeans or the Taiwanis are so smarter than Indians.......and look at Canadians from where they got so smarter here on the three lists and especially in Maths.The survey looks crazy to me.....:lol:

Wait!
Your source is your blog!
Well, I could always source my blog saying the opposite, it would take 10 seconds

Explain why there is TN(India) & HP(India) & not INDIA which consists of 28 states and 7 union territories.

Four Indian states from North (HP), South (TN), East (Orissa) and West (Rajasthan) participated in PISA and TIMSS and all ranked at or near bottom. Do you think that if the most populous and the most backward states of UP, MP and Bihar participated, the results would be any better?

Haq's Musings: PISA & TIMSS Confirm Low Quality of Indian Education

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom