What's new

Top 10 Most Evil Men in Human History.

Leonid Brezhnev and company also need to form part of some list.

Leonid Brezhnev and company also need to form part of some list.

Brezhnev was a die hard commie..Dont know whether he deserved to be in this list or, not..

...So there is no Bush but Khomeini, joke of the century :rofl:

Hi Lone, yes it is a stupid list.

Some of the Fools, there can never be a LIST in the history for the evil bad men-women as every nation has evil men and women alike...any man that beats his wife is a worst man, so is any man who rapes, any woman who sells her self to media and so on. An Act that opposes the good is defined as bad and the executor is defined as evil by the logic and definition allmost every person has an evil trait inside them.

You people first account yourselves how good you are, indian-Pakistani members don't get me wrong most of you think of annihilating each other on the basis of historical animosity does it make you less bad-evil No.

How can any one top Truman? Perished millions of people with a nuclear strike on Japan. Americans are the most barbarous people of the 20th & the 21st century. :sniper: :usflag:

where is Nikita Khrushchev

i know he didnt killed alot but his mind was a lot more evil than stalin

Where are the crazy duo of Jong's from North Korea ? They themselves must be responsible for as many deaths - if you combine the rest of em together.

Light hearted video .

Last edited by a moderator:
where is binladen , saddam , gadafi , bashar asad , al saud , zardari , musharaf , mubarak , zia , ganja

Wow .. you have been supporting him for long under MQM flag. What happened now Bro ?
Same goes to Zardari !!
:disagree:

Mao Zedong
Not really. He was just........different

(P.S. I do not mean gay...:P)

You need to add this guy....
Bob-Biswas-a-contract-killer-from-kahaani.jpg

Gives me creeps...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom