What's new

Top 10 future Weapons of TURKEY

TURKEY needs more 10 years
Turkish HISAR-U high altitude and long range Air Defense System is under development
Turkish TAI TFX 5th gen Fighter Jet is under development

HISAR-U and TAI TFX will be designed and manufactered in Turkey ,,,, that means not just only buying , but also designing and manufacturing

btw China is Global Power ,, on the other hand Turkey is Regional Power

China is the 2nd country in the world that has developed the 5th gen Fighter Jet after the US

but in my option , some Turkish Military Projects are superior to Chinese Military Projects such as OMTAS Anti Tank Missile ,, ALTAY Tank,, KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System ,, TAI T129 Attack Helicopter ,, SOM-J network enabled Cruise Missile

China is not a Global Power, that title goes to Turkey. Some Turks here already claimed Turkey is way more advanced than China.

China is not a Global Power, that title goes to Turkey. Some Turks here already claimed Turkey is way more advanced than China.

China is not Super Power , China is a Global Power

and I very well know that China is way more stronger than Turkey , whole World knows about it

China is not Super Power , China is a Global Power

and I personally claimed China is way more stronger than Turkey , whole World knows about it

NO WAY, but some of your Turks said the opposite thing. Turks technologically more advanced than China. I'm not kidding you, that's what some said. I think the World should know this too

NO WAY, but some of your Turks said the opposite thing. Turks technologically more advanced than China. I'm not kidding you, that's what some said. I think the World should know this too
it is a shame to be compared with turkey for china
Pls just leave

it is a shame to be compared with turkey for china
Pls just leave

except ICBM and nuclear weapon technology , has no big special different between China and Turkey in technology

Turkey develops everyting that China has

problem is that major Turkish Military projects are under development such as TAI TFX 5th gen Fighter Jet with Turbofan engine , TAI ATAK-2 Attack Helicopter with Turboshaft Engine , TF-2000 class Destroyer , MILDEN class Submarine , HISAR-U high altitude and long range Air Defense System , etc

Turkey develops over 600 military projects and Turkish Military Projects have high quality standart

in the next 10 years everybody will see to match or not

Last edited by a moderator:
what does Turkish projects have anything to do with China?

People are overhyping TCG Anadolu, in terms of operational effectiveness it'll add very little. Hisar O and Hisar U are much mor exciting to me

Turkey’s strategic objective to operate not only in the littorals but also on the high seas

Turkey’s Naval Forces aim to protect lanes of communication on the high seas to assure global maritime security and protect national interests under an austere defense budget as part of its new strategy

The Navy aims to advance its limited strike ability over the next 10 years through the acquisition of an Amphibious Assault Ship with F35B STOVL Fighter Jets, Air Defense Frigates and Air independent propulsion Submarines

Globally, sea trading routes are also a means of power transfer and the sea control of critical passages on these routes is an integral part of geopolitical competition. Nowadays, the high seas are among the most important elements of strategic competition

• to eliminate threats to the homeland from the farthest distance
  • to support the development of bilateral or multilateral cooperation initiatives
  • to contribute to the development and maintenance of relations and regional / global stability,
  • to shape the behaviours of other actors by playing an active role during crisis management
  • to protect maritime rights and interests
  • Humanitarian assistance, disaster relief, and Search and Rescue operations
  • Sea control and power projection
  • Strike operations
  • to support military bases in Qatar , Somali , Sudan

Last edited by a moderator:
some Turks here were saying how more advanced Turkey is than China.
I have never see a Turkish citizen with that kind of ridiculous claim. If they ever exist, they are probably not Turk, but some kind of Troll. Btw there is no problem between Chinese nation and Turkish nation, lets have joy from developments of both countries.

Back
Top Bottom