What's new

Top 10 future Weapons of TURKEY

Then don't tell me there are no Turks writing that kind of bullsh*t
I never claimed such thing, i said "i have never see such Turkish citizen", which is true, I have never see one.

they are not just trolls but Turkish idiots who think highly of themselves.
Calm your tits here, you are going so offensive. Is there a special reason behind of this hatred towards us? o_O

TCG Anadolu can carry some 10-12 F35Bs That's not a meaningul force in my opinion. We couldn't tip the balance in any war with that. It would be far better to buy some SM2s and SM3s to protect our fleet.

It would be even better to buy 2 smaller LPDs or 4 LSTs. We could really dominate Greece with that

You pay 5-6 billion dollars for TCG Anadolu and 1 torpedo and it's dead.

TCG Anadolu can carry 19 F35B in Aircraft Carrier mode ,,,, Italian CAVOUR class Aircraft Carrier can carry 20 F35B

Turkish Navy needs strike capability to protect maritime rights and interests , Sea control and power projection and to support military bases in Qatar , Somali , Sudan

and Turkish Navy will have strike capability with TCG ANADOLU with 19 F35B ,, TF-2000 class Destroyers and Type214 class Submarines armed with GEZGIN Cruise Missiles

also TCG ANADOLU will be used for Humanitarian assistance, disaster relief, and Search and Rescue operations

The new weapon Systems will be nightmare for Greece ( S400 and HISAR Air Defense Systems , F35A Fighter Jets armed with SOM-J Cruise Missiles , TF2000 class Destroyers and Type 214TN class Submarines armed with ATMACA and GEZGIN Missiles , BORA Ballistic Missile , etc

Turkey doesnt need ground invasion of Greece
and we pay max 1,5 billion for TCG Anadolu and $2 billion for 19 F35B Fighter Jets ...... total of $3,5 billion

and Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo Countermeasure System will protect TCG ANADO from Torpedo attacks

The US never give SM-3 to Turkey
and Turkey joined to EUROSAM to develop Long range air defense missile which can be integrated with the TF-2000 class Destroyers

I never claimed such thing, i said "i have never see such Turkish citizen", which is true, I have never see one.

Calm your tits here, you are going so offensive. Is there a special reason for this hatred towards us? o_O

Calm my d*ck you mean, and i don't have any special hatred for Turks. Just simply enjoy bashing stupid idiots who look down on China whereas their country is a complete sh!thole. That's right Turkey is no where close to China technologically speaking FACT. THE WORLD DOESN'T TALK ABOUT TURKEY, IT TALKS ABOUT CHINA THE RISING POWER

TCG Anadolu can carry 19 F35B in Aircraft Carrier mode ,,,, Italian CAVOUR class Aircraft Carrier can carry 20 F35B

Turkish Navy needs strike capability to protect maritime rights and interests , Sea control and power projection and to support military bases in Qatar , Somali , Sudan

and Turkish Navy will have strike capability with TCG ANADOLU with 19 F35B ,, TF-2000 class Destroyers and Type214 class Submarines armed with GEZGIN Cruise Missiles

also TCG ANADOLU will be used for Humanitarian assistance, disaster relief, and Search and Rescue operations

The new weapon Systems will be nightmare for Greece ( S400 and HISAR Air Defense Systems , F35A Fighter Jets armed with SOM-J Cruise Missiles , TF2000 class Destroyers and Type 214TN class Submarines armed with ATMACA and GEZGIN Missiles , BORA Ballistic Missile , etc

Turkey doesnt need ground invasion of Greece
and we pay max 1,5 billion for TCG Anadolu and $2 billion for 19 F35B Fighter Jets ...... total of $3,5 billion

and Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo Countermeasure System will protect TCG ANADO from Torpedo attacks

The US never give SM-3 to Turkey
and Turkey joined to EUROSAM to develop Long range air defense missile which can be integrated with the TF-2000 class Destroyers
according to the guys on trmilitary 19 aircraft is highly unlikely, they predicted 10-12.

I'd rather not buy those 19 F35Bs and keep the money to build another amphibious invasion ship.

initially the project was meant for an LPD which was meant to invade aegean islands. The project moved away from that.
I wouldn't expect LPD to be used in aegean neither, why would we use such big ships in aegean sea? We have tonnes of other projects to be used for this mission. LPD could have been used for shipments to our bases in northern/eastern africa as well.

TCG Anadolu is like F-35, a multipurpose ship to be used in different missions. You can use it in humanitarian missions, you can use it in rescue missions, you can use it in logistic missions for oversea bases, or you can use it as a battle platform to defend oversea bases, you can even use it as a support platfor for allied forces on the ground.

Of course you have right to think that it is not necessery, i respectfully disagree with you.

What i want to do about it? Nothing, i simply bash stupid Turks with FACTS about how advanced Turkey really is compared to China. :rofl: Putting him on his place where he belongs.

We always prefer high quality Turkish weapons instead of cheap and low quality Chinese weapons

I wouldn't expect LPD to be used in aegean neither, why would we use such big ships in aegean sea? We have tonnes of other projects to be used for this mission. LPD could have been used for shipments to our bases in northern/eastern africa as well.

TCG Anadolu is like F-35, a multipurpose ship to be used in different missions. You can use it in humanitarian missions, you can use it in rescue missions, you can use it in logistic missions for oversea bases, or you can use it as a battle platform to defend oversea bases, you can even use it as a support platfor for allied forces on the ground.

Of course you have right to think that it is not necessery, i respectfully disagree with you.
because lots of aegean islands to invade

still a multipurpose ship, just not an aircraft carrier.

still a multipurpose ship, just not an aircraft carrier.
Of course it's not an aircraft carrier, i never claimed otherwise. As long as we don't have a military base in Philipinnes, we wouldn't need an aircraft carrier.

We always prefer high quality Turkish weapons instead of cheap and low quality Chinese weapons
No matter how high quality Turkish weapons are, Turkey can only obey either US or Russia. That's the kind of power Turkey is. NO SUPER POWER

Of course it's not an aircraft carrier, i never claimed otherwise. As long as we don't have a military base in Philipinnes, we wouldn't need an aircraft carrier.
TCG Anadolu will be used as an aircraft carrier

These are LPDs, not too big for Aegean, ideal for invading crete, rhodes, whatever. Supply missions, humanitarian aid, whatever you can do them all. Better suited for Turkey's needs, cheaper.
index.php

weight class is different, configuration is different, fire control system is different.
joing development, not copy. stop trolling.

I'm not trolling. Theres nothing wrong with copying, thats how you progress in R&D, but he should have mentioned it in his post

according to the guys on trmilitary 19 aircraft is highly unlikely, they predicted 10-12.

TCG ANADOLU can carry 10-12 F35B + 8-10 Helicopters
or TCG ANADOLU can carry 19 F35B .....

Turkey needs strike capability for deterrence and Turkish Navy plans to have the 2nd LHD TCG TRAKYA

Turkey has enough money ...... even Turkey is the 2nd rank for humanitarian aid in the world ( $6 billion )

TCG Anadolu will be used as an aircraft carrier
She will not, your claim is not true. She will of course harbour aircrafts, that doesn't mean it's an aircraft carrier. TCG Anadolu cannot maintain more than 8-10 F35 jets.

Rest of the hangars will be used for recon UAVs/Attack choppers/Transport choppers/armored vehicles/containers etc for support/logistic/military/humanitarian missions.

It is a multipurpose ship, it can use it's air fleet to patrol as well doesn't mean this is it's only mission.

I'm not trolling. Theres nothing wrong with copying, thats how you progress in R&D, but he should have mentioned it in his post
Atak-2 is a different project than first Atak project where Italian company was a partner. Atak-2 is an independent project to create one attack helicopter on skeleton of T625 helicopter. You probably confused with these two projects.

Last edited:
You are trolling, it's joint development. If you look at K2 tank and afterwards look at Altay and think they are copies of each other either you're blind, retarded or a troll.

reported for trolling
TCG ANADOLU can carry 10-12 F35B + 8-10 Helicopters
or TCG ANADOLU can carry 19 F35B .....

Turkey needs strike capability for deterrence and Turkish Navy plans to have the 2nd LHD TCG TRAKYA

Turkey has enough money ...... even Turkey is the 2nd rank for humanitarian aid in the world ( $6 billion )
I disagree. One squadron of F35s won't tip the balance in anywhere in the world. Better to have a good amphibious invasion ship than a crappy aircraft carrier.
She will not, your claim is not true. She will of course harbour aircrafts, that doesn't mean it's an aircraft carrier. TCG Anadolu cannot maintain more than 8-10 F35 jets.

Rest of the hangars will be used for recon UAVs/Attack choppers/Transport choppers/armored vehicles/containers etc for support/logistic/military/humanitarian missions.

It is a multipurpose ship, it can use it's air fleet to patrol as well doesn't mean this is it's only mission.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. A helicopter is 10 million maybe, an F35B is 100-120 million. It's not very meaningful. I'd rather have more amphibious assault ships.

ne biliyorsun da konuşuyorsun geri zekalı ,, zerre kadar askeri bilgin varmı acaba ? Türkiyenin neler geliştirdiklerini bilseler dudakları ucuklar ..... kes sesini adamın asabını bozma

you know nothing about military shut up
reported for personal attacks and insulting other member.

The whole china-vs-Turkey thing is meaningless and China just made J20.

You're insulting someone over something that's utterly meaningless. We even got our ballistic missile technology from china. You shut up.

Back
Top Bottom