What's new

Top 10 future Weapons of TURKEY

Lan gerizek, It says Origin: Turkey. Not Turkey-S.Korea... I'm saying he should have mentioned it in his post. Altay is a modified copy of K2, modification still makes it a copy. But again it depends on how you look at it. I advice you to read about.
Ship of Theseus - Wikipedia
reported for personal attacks and trolling, enjoy your ban as soon as @cabatli_53 logs in.

I'm not responsible for what's written on wikipedia.

We even got our ballistic missile technology from china. You shut up.

China also got ballistic missile technology from Russia ... China got almost all technology from Russia and Ukraine including radar and engine

even Russia designed , developed and gave Z10 Attack Helicopter technology to China

also Israel gave American aircraft technology , air to air missile technology , electro optical technology and many more to China

Last edited by a moderator:
China also got ballistic missile technology from Russia ... China got almost all technology from Russia and Ukraine including radar and engine

even Russia designed , developed and gave Z10 Attack technology to China

also Israel gave American aircraft technology , air to air missile technology , electro optical technology to China
and this proves that Turkey is ahead of China or comparable with China how?

Not to spoil the party but... Isn't Altay tank a copy of Korean Panther and Atak a copy of Italian Mongoose? Im sure the same thing goes for the rest too. They are just licensed copies

then almost all Chinese weapons are copies

ALTAY Tank is not copy ..... only technical support from S.Korea and based on K2 platform

but K2 is 55 tons ALTAY is 65 tons with different design ....
Armor protection , Fire control System , Electronic Systems,Laser warning System,Battlefield target identification System,AKKOR Active protection System,etc are Turkish technology

and T-129 is co-developed project with Turkish mission computer ,software , Electronic and weapon systems

^stop feeding the troll. He knows it's joint development, he's an Iranian came here to troll the Turkish section.

then almost all Chinese weapons are copies

ALTAY Tank is not copy ..... only technical support from S.Korea and based on K2 platform

but K2 is 55 tons ALTAY is 65 tons with different design ....
Armor protection , Fire control System , Electronic Systems,Laser warning System,Battlefield target identification System,AKKOR Active protection System,etc are Turkish technology

and T-129 is co-developed project with Turkish mission computer ,software , Electronic and weapon systems

If its based on another Tank, then it is a modified copy. You should add S.Korea in your post where it says Origin. Type 214TN you write Origin: Turkey-Germany.

Altay Should be Turkey-S.Korea. Germany (because of engine)
T-129 should be Turkey-Italy

I just found out that T-129 uses Rolls-Royce Honeywell engines

^stop feeding the troll. He knows it's joint development, he's an Iranian came here to troll the Turkish section.
Berkant is much smarter than you, he doesn't need your stupid advice

Last edited:
and this proves that Turkey is ahead of China or comparable with China how?

Turkey is not ahead of China ....
I am only saying that except ICBM and nuclear weapon technology , Turkey develops everything that currently China has ,,, Turkey needs more 10 years .... then every body will be shocked , Turkey doesnt show what we have

and some Turkish military projects are superior to Chinese military projects

for example Aselsan ASELPOD targeting pod .... Pakistan prefered superior Turkish ASELPOD targeting pod instead of Chinese targeting pod to use on JF17 Fighter Jets

Turkey is not ahead of China ....
I am only saying that except ICBM and nuclear weapon technology , Turkey develops everything that currently China has ,,, Turkey needs more 10 years .... then every body will be shocked , Turkey doesnt show what we have

and some Turkish military projects are superior to Chinese military projects

for example Aselsan ASELPOD targeting pod .... Pakistan prefered superior Turkish ASELPOD targeting pod instead of Chinese targeting pod to use on JF17 Fighter Jets
you think china is going to sit 10 years and wait for Turkey to catch up?

You realize that China is the fastest growing economy and Turkey has been stagnating for years right?
We've been stuck around 850 billion dollars GDP for years.
There's no way we'll have the resources to match them in 10 years or 50 years

Look no further, that Berkant already says within 10 years it's able to match China. Oh besides Nukes, there's no special difference between China and Turkey in technology (see post number 21). I guess Turkey soon has it's own space station, own nuclear fusion reactor, own fastest super computer, own computer chips, own AI driving bus, own robotics, own railgun, own stealth fighter (oh wait it needs help from BAE Systems), own FAST radio telescope and plenty more hi-tech. WOW Turkey is really catching up fast, the rising super power

What is the value of arguing with an insane guy,what is the value to identify china is more advanced compared with turkey , actually you have lowered the level of china even if you persuade them

you should compare china with USA if you really want

Turkey develop very good and is strong,cheers

Last edited:
even France and UK is far superior to China in military technology ........ and Chinese weapons have low quality except missile technology which copied from Russia and given by Israel ( air to air missile technology )
Yes,you are right,thank you:partay:
Wish all over the world full of guys like you,what a good thing it will be:azn::azn::azn:

Last edited:
What is the value of arguing with an insane guy,what is the value to identify china is more advanced compared with turkey , actually you have lowered the level of china even if you persuade them

you should compare china with USA or Russia if you really want

Turkey develop very good and is strong,cheers
Turkish defence industry is making legit progress mate, while unlikely to rival china anytime soon, we're close to self sufficiency. Which makes us proud, some of my compatriots get carried away rather easily that's just it.

I suggest you ignore that noise and focus on the news.

The last thing people want to do is to argue with the famous Mr Berkant (also known as Den proHd on YouTube).
He will feed you list after list of projects and utter gibberish.

you think china is going to sit 10 years and wait for Turkey to catch up?

You realize that China is the fastest growing economy and Turkey has been stagnating for years right?
We've been stuck around 850 billion dollars GDP for years.
There's no way we'll have the resources to match them in 10 years or 50 years
Turkey is doing fine and you have an ambitious leader.

At least Erdogan dares to slap on USA's face in Afrin.

Back
Top Bottom