What's new

Top 10 future weapons of israel

DO U AGREE THAT ISRAEL'S WEAPONS HAVE GIVEN INDIA AN EDGE OVER CHINA & ****

• Total voters
Just when people were beginning to think human capital may be one of Israel's top 10 weapons...

Well, in a way, if you consider that all these weapons are but one of the manifestations of the human capital, this still holds true.

Daaktar sahab ..You have left some pretty deadly weapons...

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

What is the total no. of Dolphins Israel is going to purchase ..? 6 or, more ..?
3 currently in service and 3 more arriving in the next few years.
At least one of the subs is quipped with nuclear missiles on a permanent basis, if Iran decides it wants to tussle.

Ones again our Doc shows his obsession for future weapons :D LOL i really liked the poll .
All these years Israel has used the western tech very cleverly and now they are on the verge of defeating them when it comes to quality.

Ones again our Doc shows his obsession for future weapons :D LOL i really liked the poll .
All these years Israel has used the western tech very cleverly and now they are on the verge of defeating them when it comes to quality.
I`d imagine in the near future Israel and India will co-develop many new projects to rival even the best of them.
Perhaps even a 6th generation stealth jet.

just out of curiosity, if a country (in this case israel) are going to buy the f-35. what will happen to the money, who will get it? USA or the countries that also was a part of the f-35 program?

just out of curiosity, if a country (in this case israel) are going to buy the f-35. what will happen to the money, who will get it? USA or the countries that also was a part of the f-35 program?

No one..These will most probably come under military assistance..

I`d imagine in the near future Israel and India will co-develop many new projects to rival even the best of them.
Perhaps even a 6th generation stealth jet.

I really hope that I really that I live long enough to wittness such events :D
Anyways I really think that the Israeli weapons have really helped our Armed forcesalot but the thiong which will really make a differance in a real battle is the joint training both forces takes with each other bcoz of the vast experence.

Actually if those planes are bought by Israel then the money coming out of deal will be shared by all the partner countries as per their share.
Anyways I know the reason why you asked this question.:lol:

I doubt if the Americans would allow that. Remember Lavi?
F-35 will serve for at least a decade or two, who knows what will the world look like in 10-20 years, might be even a US-Israeli-Indo project.
Besides, India will be a huge economy by then and we`ll have more than enough to co-develop quite a few projects.

Actually if those planes are bought by Israel then the money coming out of deal will be shared by all the partner countries as per their share.

Anyways I know the reason why you asked this question.:lol:

LoL yeah... but i want to know. why did i ask this question? :lol:

Here my list.

Personal Weapons:

Micro Tavor aka X-95 assault rifle:
x9555moflash.1319357615.jpg

Negev 2000 machine gun:
negev2000.1319357618.jpg

HTR 2000 sniper rifle (.338 Lapua):
htr2000rifle003s.1319357619.jpg

Matador anti structural grenade launcher:
matador.1319357621.jpg