What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

ganja chala juda banwane !!!!

what is there with lanka ? their land filled with mine ? or the country in civil war ?

hhahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just to make their presence felt they have to have 5 feet long name to 4 ft tall mauled up dude.

darkness my dear friend darkness. :taz:

You are an literate idiot who fits the standards of the Indian education system.

We have a thing called 'planning' oh and also don't forget about the thing called 'transparency' and 'accountability'
De-mining and Resettlement Map | Ministry of Defence Sri Lanka

there are location of the mines and what has already been demined.

And i live in Colombo, if you see my other thread, http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/87507-should-sri-lanka-withdraw-saarc.html

I have discussed in full detail, that we should have put up fence, instead of funding to maintain military presence.

ganja chala juda banwane !!!!

what is there with lanka ? their land filled with mine ? or the country in civil war ?

hhahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just to make their presence felt they have to have 5 feet long name to 4 ft tall mauled up dude.

darkness my dear friend darkness. :taz:

dude relax ...you dont have to bash the whole country for one lunatic..
remember our good friend srilankan...:pakistan:
enjoy his posts though ,,,:rofl::rofl:

theres already projects to keep the population stable NOW(21million) to keep high standard of living, dont think we need a few hundred million chinese and indians haha.

PS did you read this whole topic lol

what projects???

dude relax ...you dont have to bash the whole country for one lunatic..
remember our good friend srilankan...:pakistan:
enjoy his posts though ,,,:rofl::rofl:

your a lunatic. I'm perfectly sane, I had 5 physiologist diagnose me as being sane. :bounce:

the srilankan has autism, i have already said that.

theres already projects to keep the population stable NOW(21million) to keep high standard of living, dont think we need a few hundred million chinese and indians haha.

PS did you read this whole topic lol

yups i read, we were discussing who should actually invade Australia. :lol: Damn everybody is invading everybody. Damn i understand how it feels outcasted (kidding) :D.

See the way we Indians and Chinese are growing in the time to come there is high probability one day or the other everyone is going to be humped by Indian or Chinese. We are already half the humanity. :lol:

yups i read, we were discussing who should actually invade Australia. :lol: Damn everybody is invading everybody. Damn i understand how it feels outcasted (kidding) :D.

See the way we Indians and Chinese are growing in the time to come there is high probability one day or the other everyone is going to be humped by Indian or Chinese. We are already half the humanity. :lol:

i hope i can contribute to this human 1 colour rofl.

russel peters.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

to far...

lay off the stereotypes=]

otherwise i ride in a kangaroo pouch and sleep with spiders and snakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom