What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

You were born an 4ft idiot with a small penis <----i'm sure u don't need me to give u a source to tell you indians have a small penis :rofl::rofl: :lol:

you went too far bye - from the forum honey. :victory::victory:

you arejust an internet warrior . bye honey.

internet-warrior.jpg

this is the worst thread ive ever been in rofl and its my own=(]

oh so u are the love child of waltzing Matilda's father ?

what makes you think aus have such defence ? or expertise .

srilankan cant - bloody invent a good granade what makes you think they can fight a war ?

rather how will they fight it ???? with coconuts ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and just wait how indian industries are spreading in lanka - soon it will be all taken over .

and for paksitan - you have no idea about paksitan , just because the country is going through the mess u think so lightly of them, they are our rival for past 60 years we know how friggin hard they get up and rise to fight, they can bloody invade lanka ( if it will ever come to it - although i see no need - so just for the sake of your stupid argument) chew them and burp...

Doctor Sahib, you are one of my favorite poster now :tup:

One question, what were the natural resources the world (coalition forces) wanted the oz to share?

and how come the loonie toones blondes who die first in any horror film became an instant fighting force?

lol hehe :P ok I'm sorry. I'm known for over doing things when i get excited.

Thats why i got barred from joining the army, they declared me a unstable liability for the military.

But a guy knew got discharged during initial training, for throwing the pin on a grande like 40 metres away then dropping the grande at his feet. I was told everyone had to jump behind the safety barrier to not get killed.

cant get better than pakistani :devil: everybody would look like pakistani north south east and west hell, even aussies :devil:

oil?uranium,coal?natural gas?bauxite?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Actually we dont like competition in pissing you off. All rights reserved. :lol: How can Sri Lanka do it. Damn its insult to us. :lol:

u know i don't care about your 3rd world grudges.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That will never happen, nobody would take Australia resources. I think Australia is wasting its money exporting to asia. your mineral exports only make up for a small &#37; of your GDP. why dont you stop your exports, let the price jack up through the roof, then let your exports through bit by bit.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what so special about an Oz oil? Oz uranium, Oz coal? Oz natural gas?Oz bauxite? and

Oz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? that the coalition go half way across the world to invade the kangroo land?

Actually we dont like competition in pissing you off. All rights reserved. :lol: How can Sri Lanka do it. Damn its insult to us. :lol:

thats something like - you can slap your brother if he does something's wrong but when someone else try to hit , you loose it.

and more over - he has no clue about Pakistan. just like an average american its a land of dust like afghan. 100% people are mulla. reality is totally different after turkey Pakistan is most open islamic country.

as a country we are rival - but at public level there is no problem.

its as simple a sane indian might dislike paksitan but for sure like pakistani.

IF I CANT DO HOMIE IT CANT BE DONE NOW IMA LET THE CHAMPAYNE BOTTLE POP IMA TAKE U TO THE TOP AND FOR SHOW MAKE IT HOT BABY

what so special about an Oz oil? Oz uranium, Oz coal? Oz natural gas?Oz bauxite? and

Oz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? that the coalition go half way across the world to invade the kangroo land?

oz have the best uranium in the world. cleanest.

also its abundance in coal. and there are not many people to have large demand for them-self.

unlike india , paksitan , iran , china . where we do have resource but our need is too much that we cant export too much.

u know i don't care about your 3rd world grudges.

That will never happen, nobody would take Australia resources. I think Australia is wasting its money exporting to asia. your mineral exports only make up for a small % of your GDP. why dont you stop your exports, let the price jack up through the roof, then let your exports through bit by bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats something like - you can slap your brother if he does something's wrong but when someone else try to hit , you loose it.

and more over - he has no clue about Pakistan. just like an average american its a land of dust like afghan. 100% people are mulla. reality is totally different after turkey Pakistan is most open islamic country.

as a country we are rival - but at public level there is no problem.

its as simple a sane indian might dislike paksitan but for sure like pakistani.

ACTUALLY I THINK MALAYSIA IS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom