What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

are you suggesting I'm a pig?

No at all dear.. its a funny smiley i picked up from some random poster... It was kinda funny.. this guy came up in all threads and posted these and dissappeared..

Btwn have you seen our pal SL here again after you asked some serious questions?

No at all dear.. its a funny smiley i picked up from some random poster... It was kinda funny.. this guy came up in all threads and posted these and dissappeared..

Btwn have you seen our pal SL here again after you asked some serious questions?

:lol: No, I haven't. Maybe his putting my questions to good use. I gues he would be in progress of deciphering his own posts. :lol:

Pretty interesting thread. About the movie, not bad, have seen worst.

You need check few of the threads he started..

This is my favorite one though..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/78636-how-change-password.html

LOOOL I think we need a thread dedicated to him.
I'm now thinking what happened during that week??:lol::lol:

maybe he comes on he cos pakistani forums tolerate him. On sri lankan forum they have would gift wrapped within the first 10 seconds. take look at the list of rules View topic - * Community Rules * - Stockinfo.lk - Free Sri Lankan Investment Forum

BTW its funny how little effort he puts into the discussion, he just 'copy&paste' I'm astounded at the effort of creativity he has put into this innovative name 'Sri lankan' <----well no ****!:lol::lol:

read this below - they run their forum to military precision. They would have torn sri lankan bits within the first 10 seconds!

All Stockinfo users please be aware the Community Rules has been ammeded with the creation of section (27)- These amendments are effective as of now - 11/11/2010 - 8:13pm Thursday (SLST) - Sri Lankan Standard Time.

This amendments addresses Stockinfo's legal liabilities with regards to our members using information or recommendation obtained from Stockinfo to assist in an investment decision.

Full copy of the amendments below.

"Terms of Use

You agree that Stockinfo.lk, its affiliated staff and users are not responsible for any losses incurred by yourself caused by trading on the grounds of information obtained from Stockinfo.
Stockinfo is designed to be used a tool by the investor, The decision to conclude the investment transaction is entirely the responsibility of the investor. Stockinfo will not accept any threats of litigation due a bad investment decision. Please make sure you do your own research before making any investment decisions. "

Last edited:
deleted.............................................................................................................

Last edited:
The thread has successfully been derailed , MODS please close it down.

The thread has successfully been derailed , MODS please close it down.

What else to discuss in a thread about a movie.. its already 13 pages..

yes i too agree its time to close the thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom