What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

The two Srilankan dudes seem to be completely opposite of each other....This new Guy is more interesting...Atleast he participates in discussion..Mods plese do not Ban him..

lol are we talking about me? awwww I feel loved:smitten:, thank you guys <3

and i got gtalk. anyone wants my gtalk drop me a line.

Opposite means, he has a medical condition, i don't. I told you he has autism. His repetitive behavior with little output. his on a goose chase to increase his post count. People with autism really doesn't give a 'hoot' about your opinion of them, as long as they get what they want. In his case increase his post count.

Done watching this movie,15 mins ago.

This movie shows importance of conscription.

haha

i am watching you two now waiting to evesdrop :devil:, the email ID gona slip through visitor message some how :partay: thanks webby for blocking PM :chilli:
:pop:

oh i would have given you if you would have asked.... :agree:

lol are we talking about me? awwww I feel loved:smitten:, thank you guys <3

and i got gtalk. anyone wants my gtalk drop me a line.

Opposite means, he has a medical condition, i don't. I told you he has autism. His repetitive behavior with little output. his on a goose chase to increase his post count. People with autism really doesn't give a 'hoot' about your opinion of them, as long as they get what they want. In his case increase his post count.

hahahaha..THANK YOU for coming here sir..The forum had become boring these past few days..

Done watching this movie,15 mins ago.

This movie shows importance of conscription.

This movie so unrealistic. All it shows is the importance of funding movies.

This movie looks more like year 12 armature film, with some disillusioned characters.

but LOOL at the part where the stoner attempts light his cigarette,then halts to do so when the girl stares at him..

Its been a few days since this thread came up saying 'tommorow when the war begins"........ well i been waiting for 2-3 days for it to begin.. if its not beginning why dont the mods close this thread and reopen when war begins? :what::what:

<<<<<
you can hv my address by clicking
im_msn.gif
on left :partay:

i dont chat with evesdroppers.... :lol::lol:

i was waiting for this. :D

:blink:

:blink::blink:

Copyright: some random guy who came here and posted these smileys in all the threads.. looked cute..though

Its been a few days since this thread came up saying 'tommorow when the war begins"........ well i been waiting for 2-3 days for it to begin.. if its not beginning why dont the mods close this thread and reopen when war begins? :what::what:

Revenge is profitable, Don't get mad, get even.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom