What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

Actually we dont like competition in pissing you off. All rights reserved. :lol: How can Sri Lanka do it. Damn its insult to us. :lol:

Mahinda is doing a pretty good job i might say, in reuniting us, lets wage a war on srilanka together and live in peace forever :rofl::rofl:

READY OR NOT SHORTY NOW HERE I GO SHAKE THAT THING NOW GIRL BACK IT UP WORK IT WORK IT GIRL U TURN ME ON WHEN UR BREAKING IT DOWN KEEP BREAKING IT DOWN

omg ive lost it

PS no1 bring a mod in here shhhhh!

Mahinda is doing a pretty good job i might say, in reuniting us, lets wage a war on srilanka together and live in peace forever :rofl::rofl:

infect that can be solution -

one can keep lanka one can keep kashmir .
hahahahaha

god damn it - why did we never think about this ????????

READY OR NOT SHORTY NOW HERE I GO SHAKE THAT THING NOW GIRL BACK IT UP WORK IT WORK IT GIRL U TURN ME ON WHEN UR BREAKING IT DOWN KEEP BREAKING IT DOWN

omg ive lost it

PS no1 bring a mod in here shhhhh!

keep losing it like that, who knows some day even Vietnamese gona invade you.

oz oz wot u gona do, wot u gona do wen veticon coms on u.. Sorry coms for u.. HicccUUP :what:

:lol: :lol:

On the serious note offtopic post outside India i had some good exp with Pakistanis being a veggie in Malaysia. Lol i was having trouble getting veg food. Then this guy from Pakistan who was owner of a small restaurant who saw me making stupid faces after looking at the menu came to me and said "Indian? Veggie?" come over and got me custom cooked veg food. :lol:

On the serious note offtopic post outside India i had some good exp with Pakistanis being a veggie in Malaysia. Lol i was having trouble getting veg food. Then this guy from Pakistan who was owner of a small restaurant who saw me making stupid faces after looking at the menu came to me and said "Indian? Veggie?" come over and got me custom cooked veg food. :lol:

and what happened afterwards :woot:
damn that Pakistani restaurant owner FTW :thinktank:

infect that can be solution -

one can keep lanka one can keep kashmir .
hahahahaha

god damn it - why did we never think about this ????????

I highly doubt you could accomplish any of this, with America breathing down your neck.

your grudge makes US companies a alot of money, the longer its there the higher industry profits surge.

you cant even control you own country let alone, any additions.

and what happened afterwards :woot:
damn that Pakistani restaurant owner FTW :thinktank:

i got food in my office itself. Then i overstayed with a Afghan Family over there for 3 4 days as i was not having booking. So i stayed with a family. I visited that place for 3 4 times in my 1 and half week stay

PS: he was uncle ji. Quite aged and good guy started calling me beta when he knew that i was from India...

I'm a carnivore by birth, i will never eat a meal without meat.

In fact i devour 250g of stake and 500mls of milk on a daily basis. I need to keep a good protein pool in the body, so my body doesn't reflux.

i got food in my office itself. Then i overstayed with a Afghan Family over there for 3 4 days as i was not having booking. So i stayed with a family

I stayed with an afgan family once, they put a fukin cucumber in my dam milk and gave it to me. I was staring at it like wtf is that!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom