What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

What do u expect from a national whom half of the country was controlled by some rebel faction

What can I say you come from a country that still struggling take control over your land. 1/3 of you land is under siege by some amateur terriost organization, that doesn't even make the list of deadest terriost.. and a foreign country is literally putting up fences on your land. 60 years still no luck in sight lol. :rofl:

I dont have the time argue with you. you an incompetent fool.
I'm right, and your wrong and everyone knows this. Talk to me once you get your literacy rate on par with me.

yes ofc we are , the queen has no power here , if she rejected anything we would be a republic in no time.also australia does develop and research on a number of defence projects.

btw We build many of our own ships and submarines and radars and Nulka and jointly develop satellites and missiles

You can talk when that happens. In mean time, lets stick in reality.

You can talk when that happens. In mean time, lets stick in reality.

You say "lets stick to reality" yet you totally ignore the facts i post and continue with the completely incorrect information you keep posting?

Correction! There is no hint in the book or movie that the invaders are Chinese. Asians are hinted though.

The fictional Asian invaders would most likely be Indonesians.

Australian media tends to be very friendly towards east Asian countries except for two: Malaysia and Indonesia. I will leave it for the readers to figure out how these two countries are different from the rest of east Asia.

Australian media is particularly vile towards Indonesia. Every time an Aussie drug runner gets caught in Indonesia, the entire Australian media goes into a frenzy of rabid racism against Indonesia.

One ex-whore caught red-handed and sentenced to 20 years in Indonesia has been turned into a national heroine and a martyr. Not one single law enforcement official, including the Australian Federal Police, believed her bullshit excuse, but the media routinely portrays her as a victim.

Indonesia $4 billion defence budget vs Australia's $30 odd Billion with special NATO rights for advanced weapon procurement LOL!

with the US pacific fleet stationed in Guam with
* 9 battleships
* 3 aircraft carriers
* 12 heavy cruisers
* 8 light cruisers
* 50 destroyers
* 33 submarines
* 100 patrol bombers
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Not mention the $12 Billion upgrade their doing

what about ur srilanka military???, is laughable matter that u r laughing at a military far superior than yours and esp you are talking about indonesia a country with one of biggest population and developing very fast!!!

Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Correction! There is no hint in the book or movie that the invaders are Chinese. Asians are hinted though.

if u doubt that - then who else fly j-10 ? apart from china oh i know pakistan will, why the hell would pakestan fight with aus?

what about ur srilanka military???, is laughable matter that u r laughing at a military far superior than yours and esp you are talking about indonesia a country with one of biggest population and developing very fast!!!

Indonesia budget, is $4 Billion a country with almost as many people as America. Sri lanka budget is $2 Billion 20 million of the population.

How about Pakistan lol:rofl::rofl:. :lol:

btw thanks for sharing the torrent. I just finished watching movie.

I didn't like it, it was boring, and unrealistic. And i wanted to see Australia win.

because we hate kangaroos lol

Australia could wipe Pakistan along with india off the map single handily in one go. :rofl::rofl::lol:

I wish you all best on your endeavors of invading Australia, first I would suggest you take care of the American breathing down your neck. lol

Indonesia budget, is $4 Billion a country with almost as many people as America. Sri lanka budget is $2 Billion 20 million of the population.

How about Pakistan lol:rofl::rofl:. :lol:

this guy is making a fool outta himself :woot::rofl::lol:

because we hate kangaroos lol

and who the hell are you ? rather what the hell are you????

pakistan as a country have no problem with Australia. But some idiot mulla hate anything which doesn't have beard , dont have suicide belt and don't beat their wife.

:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom