What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

Australia procurement of weapons is designed to compliment their allied forces.

This is true , but the force currently have ongoing projects to be more independant

these include upto 20 corvettes , 12 submarines , 8 frigates with better capabilties then the 1s we currently have , 3 destroyers , 2 amphibious warships , 100 F-35 and 24 super hornets , 12 with EA-18G Growler capabilties 6 aewacs , 5 aerial refueling aircraft , and currently 4 new globemasters in service

heres a link bomb Tomorrow, When the War Began[2010]******-MXMG Torrent - btjunkie

Australia not part of NATO, Australia and New zeland have integrated with it. Australia is part of UKUSA community, and UK USA is part of NATO.

Australia isn't an independent country, and if your case 'NATO' wasn't there to protect Australia, you wouldn't be seeing the Australia you see today.

Their defence platforms and system would be entirely different, Australia has decommissioned 5 air craft carrier without replacement as a US base was built there, and made the need to have air craft carrier for Australia redundant. Australia procurement of weapons is designed to compliment their allied forces.

U r wrong one more time,seems u have a comprehension problem,i never mentioned in my post anywhere that Australia is a part of NATO,did I?

NATO marching behind US and UK is an open fact,what is that in it which surprises u

About Independence of Australia,research about it more,I consider u a rank amateur to making that statement that Australia is not an independent nation

Just accepting queen as the head of the state does not make them a colony,Australians by their choice themselves selected it,they were given the authority to vote,they have individual representation everywhere.

Still u consider them as a colony of UK due to some misleading or rumored facts,or due to lack of knowledge,the same can be said about your country.

and if your case 'NATO' wasn't there to protect Australia, you wouldn't be seeing the Australia you see today.

Their defence platforms and system would be entirely different, Australia has decommissioned 5 air craft carrier without replacement as a US base was built there, and made the need to have air craft carrier for Australia redundant. Australia procurement of weapons is designed to compliment their allied forces.

now is it not the same fuk i mentioned that they r dependent of NATO to protect themselves,did ur intellect brain failed to grab it

debatable on wether they can make it across the ocean.

indonesia is also spending on its military with the rest of asia.

Indonesia $4 billion defence budget vs Australia's $30 odd Billion with special NATO rights for advanced weapon procurement LOL!

with the US pacific fleet stationed in Guam with
* 9 battleships
* 3 aircraft carriers
* 12 heavy cruisers
* 8 light cruisers
* 50 destroyers
* 33 submarines
* 100 patrol bombers
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Not mention the $12 Billion upgrade their doing

im not talking about US.

just because they couldnt invade now doesnt mean they cant in the future.

U r wrong one more time,seems u have a comprehension problem,i never mentioned in my post anywhere that Australia is a part of NATO,did I?

NATO marching behind US and UK is an open fact,what is that in it which surprises u

About Independence of Australia,research about it more,I consider u a rank amateur to making that statement that Australia is not an independent nation

Just accepting queen as the head of the state does not make them a colony,Australians by their choice themselves selected it,they were given the authority to vote,they have individual representation everywhere.

Still u consider them as a colony of UK due to some misleading or rumored facts,or due to lack of knowledge,the same can be said about your country.

now is it not the same fuk i mentioned that they r dependent of NATO to protect themselves,did ur intellect brain failed to grab it

I'm using rumors? look at yourself. you show me a source which tells me Australia can change laws, and control its military without prior approval from the Queen represented through the Governor general.

I never said Australia was 'under' UK. UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada are all countries part of the British empire. Whose headed by the Queen Elizabeth the II

im not talking about US.

just because they couldnt invade now doesnt mean they cant in the future.

The Australian military is designed to work their other militaries including the US. that's why a compulsory component of becoming a GSO (General Service Officer) in the Australian army is have training in Canada, US and new zealand.

Australia not part of NATO, Australia and New zeland have integrated with it. Australia is part of UKUSA community, and UK USA is part of NATO.

Australia isn't an independent country, and if your case 'NATO' wasn't there to protect Australia, you wouldn't be seeing the Australia you see today.

Sorry, about 80% of what you said is wrong.

Australia is not part of NATO and does not rely on NATO for any defence purposes, so i don't see how you can say Australia wouldnt exist if it wasn't for NATO.

Australia is a fully independent country with a fully independent defence force.

As for aircraft carriers, Australia had 5 during world war 2 and all were decommissioned shortly after. 2 new multi role air craft carriers are being built.

As for defence procurements, the current procurement are made to protect Australia, they are not procured to supplement any other military and that assertion by you is wrong.

I'm using rumors? look at yourself. you show me a source which tells me Australia can change laws, and control its military without prior approval from the Queen represented through the Governor general.

I never said Australia was 'under' UK. UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada are all countries part of the British empire. Whose headed by the Queen Elizabeth the II

Here it is,read u fool and educate urself before entering in a debate,and for god sake dont comment anything more about Australia or any other nation,as u lack even basic knowledge

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_Act_1986

Here it is,read u fool and educate urself before entering in a debate,and for god sake dont comment anything more about Australia or any other nation,as u lack even basic knowledge

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_Act_1986

"signed by Queen Elizabeth II at Government House, Canberra. Enabling legislation to bring the UK and Australian Acts into force was passed by the parliaments of the United Kingdom and each of the Australian states."

Show me a federal law Australia passed on its own without the Queen having to sign it, represented through the Governor general.

Correct, we ceased being a colony as soon as we became federated.

you show me a source which tells me Australia can change laws, and control its military without prior approval from the Queen represented through the Governor general.

Wow you truly have no idea do you? The governor general is purely a ceremonial role these days, she has never interfered in defence deployments or laws (even though she has the power).

All laws are made by the parliament and all defence deployment and decisions are made by the government and the prime minister.

Wrong. The British Empire and the British Commonwealth doesn't exist anymore. It is now called the Commonwealth. We all share the same head of state by the British government has no power in our country or any other country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom