What's new

Tomorrow when the war began

this shows ozzies have nothin better to do in their lives eh?? :rofl:

Do you think that this one is somehow better and people who made this had better things to do in their lives

images

Do you think that this one is somehow better and people who made this had better things to do in their lives

images

q divya pasand nai aya, some body just made it for you :lol::lol: divya ko ladkian pasand hain :lol:

q divya pasand nai aya, some body just made it for you :lol::lol: divya ko ladkian pasand hain :lol:

Does my sexual prefernences have anything to do with it? If i am a lesbo, straight or whateva is none of your business.

so if at some place you posted pic of a mullah should i take it as your sexual preference. :D

doesnt his id HAM- says somethign bout his prefrence.

coming back to the topic, its not the first time , aussie prepare their defence taking china in picture. because the dont have anyother threat. which can even think of taking on aussie. secondly aus is love child to america, so who's their enemy is australia's enemy.

What are you insane? The Command in Cheif of the Australian defence force is Queen Elizbeth the second, who is the also the C in C for the UK, Canadian and new zeland defence force.

And they are linked together with the US through the UKUSA community.

Here u r correct,attacking Australia means attacking the entire NATO,and then china will witness some new horrors

China is a small snack for Australia lol. I highly doubt china has the means or capabilities to lunch any kind of attack against Australia, without having a multinational collation at their door step conducting a pre-empitive strike like they did Iraq lol.

Here u r wrong,the reverse is actually true,if NATO is not there,their is very much less Australia can do about it

For sure Australia have superior weapons,but sometime quantity overwhelm quality

Soviets to worked on the same principal and i dont think thay had done anything bad with that

Many people see indonesia as a potential threat.with its big population and closeness to australia.

the 2 countries have almost gone to war several times.

With china increasing its power , australia doesnt want to lose its influence in the region and also if theres pacific war between the US and china or between who ever else.

Also with our large natural resources we see ourself as a target if a resource or population war ever took place.

But we are not preparing for a direct war with china and many people in the country dont see china as a huge threat.Our region is in arms race its only natural for other countries to follow.

Last edited:
Here u r correct,attacking Australia means attacking the entire NATO,and then china will witness some new horrors

Here u r wrong,the reverse is actually true,if NATO is not there,their is very much less Australia can do about it

For sure Australia have superior weapons,but sometime quantity overwhelm quality

Soviets to worked on the same principal and i dont think thay had done anything bad with that

Australia not part of NATO, Australia and New zeland have integrated with it. Australia is part of UKUSA community, and UK USA is part of NATO.

Australia isn't an independent country, and if your case 'NATO' wasn't there to protect Australia, you wouldn't be seeing the Australia you see today.

Their defence platforms and system would be entirely different, Australia has decommissioned 5 air craft carrier without replacement as a US base was built there, and made the need to have air craft carrier for Australia redundant. Australia procurement of weapons is designed to compliment their allied forces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom