What's new

Tokyo governor apologises for remarks on Muslims, Istanbul

I base my "reverse" racism on actions of people, not skin color, the fact that they all shared the same skin color is just convenient for me :whistle:

Have you ever been to Japan bro?
I have, so I can say this with authority
Japs LOVE their white masters.
Even ugly white guys have Japanese girls hanging off them.

Now why do I say "masters"
Simply because Japan cannot have an independent foreign policy, they have to follow the States.
They are not even allowed to have a military, did you know that technically every member of the Japanese armed forces is a civilian?

And did you know that Japan is forced by the US to buy US rice?
They don't want to buy it but the US makes them, so Japan buys this rice stores it for 10 years and then uses it as animal feed.

Those are just a few reasons I say Japanese love their white masters.

All this coming from Someone whose whole country lives on American dole outs is too much to digest man :omghaha:

Any ways I want to know what did the Governor said which is factually wrong. Offcourse he could have more diplomatic. But it may be due to language since English won't be his first language.Question is aren't many Muslim countries fighting and Muslims killing each other. Today around the world where are all wars and killings happening. You guessed it. From Iraq to Syria to Afghanistan to Pakistan.

Even Latin America has become Peaceful and has come out of the leftist violence. And I think Middle East has certainly over taken Africa in terms of wars and Killings..

Shouldn't Muslims majority countries introspect and think about whats happening in their countries.

All this coming from Someone whose whole country lives on American dole outs is too much to digest man :omghaha:

Any ways I want to know what did the Governor said which is factually wrong. Offcourse he could have more diplomatic. But it may be due to language since English won't be his first language.Question is aren't many Muslim countries fighting and Muslims killing each other. Today around the world where are all wars and killings happening. You guessed it. From Iraq to Syria to Afghanistan to Pakistan.

Even Latin America has become Peaceful and has come out of the leftist violence. And I think Middle East has certainly over taken Africa in terms of wars and Killings..

Shouldn't Muslims majority countries introspect and think about whats happening in their countries.

and all this comeing form a guy who lives in Slum dog country with the worlds largest starving population.

You want to walk about introspect?
How about you introspect about all your rapes?
one ever 20 minuets! that's insane, at the very least reduce it to one every 30 min, that will be a huge achievement for you people.

and all this comeing form a guy who lives in Slum dog country with the worlds largest starving population.

You want to walk about introspect?
How about you introspect about all your rapes?
one ever 20 minuets! that's insane, at the very least reduce it to one every 30 min, that will be a huge achievement for you people.

Is it so hard for you to stay on topic or are you a habitual TROLL.

Ignorant Governor.....

Good by him that he apologised. Hopefully he won't have such views about Muslims or any other community again.

Is it so hard for you to stay on topic or are you a habitual TROLL.

you are the retard who is saying retarded things, I just replied in kind.
If you can't handle the truth about your country, then don't' start trolling about mine!

If you can't handle the truth about your country, then don't' start trolling about mine!

Stick to Topic. Read the title again. There is no "RAPE" in to Moron.

Stick to Topic. Read the title again. There is no "RAPE" in to Moron.

So tell me, where was Pakistan mentioned in the title?
You brought it up, and now you are crying about the title, so please show me where Pakistan is mentioned.
I must be reading the title that is based on reality vs your "Shining supa dupa pawa" title.

Low IQ Indians start a flame war and then cry when they get burned. :coffee:

So tell me, where was Pakistan mentioned in the title?
You brought it up, and now you are crying about the title, so please show me where Pakistan is mentioned.
I must be reading the title that is based on reality vs your "Shining supa dupa pawa" title.

Low IQ Indians start a flame war and then cry when they get burned. :coffee:

Now read again what I wrote.

Now tell what is wrong in asking these question. Or are you saying that what the governor said is factually wrong.

Now read again what I wrote.

Now tell what is wrong in asking these question. Or are you saying that what the governor said is factually wrong.

I realize that you are too dumb to understand what you actually wrote but please try very very hard to read your first sentence.
You trolled first with that line. In your stupidity did you not think that I would hit you back for it?

As for the bold part, it's very heart warming that you care so much about us Muslims but please, first take care of your rapists.
Even Children are not safe from rapists in your country.

Who cares about this douche? LoL.
These right-wing fascist Nips have finally showed their true color towards the Muslims.
No, Today is him tomorrow it's them :rofl:

Fair enough. Now going back to negative views not showing hatred, there indeed is a correlation. I've lived in the middle east for many years and jew hatred is very much well instituted and taught in schools.

Difficult to define hatred, and since the word is judgmental towards the person showing hatred, hardly anyone admits to it.

That's too much of a generalization, you can't put all countries in par with each other when it comes to their religious establishments. The schools I went to in KSA never taught such thing ,unlike some other schools ' controlled by religious fanatics ' But, I'm tipping my hat off for you ,still ;):smokin:

You don't know this guy, even Japanese agrees he is insane.
He wants to bring back the emperor, Make Korea, Taiwan, and China colonies and force all non Japanese to leave Japan.

He also blamed the Fukushima disasters on foreign Koreans living in Japan.

Dude is the Japanese Pat Robertson, but in office.

:omghaha: Sure, he will have to face a 2,300,000 PLA brave-heart Chinese. The Chinese are longing for returning the pain and suffering from the mastered-gas.

Wtf anything has to do with Olympics?

Oh Istanbul wants to hold Olympics? Well, Muslims are fighting each-other in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen etc...Well DOH!

Istanbul will be the best option for Olympics..A place where East and West meet...A historical city...Nothing can be better than Olympics in Istanbul!!!

Tokyo might be ahead in infrastructure..but definitely isn't that Exotic :D

Madrid? Seriously? lol

He was just stating the irony in a retard pakistani ranting are how japanese are slaves to "white masters",while pakistanis are one of the most subservient US puppets...And you reply with usual BS and lies on India.What a retard..What i find more funny is you or your parents had left Pakistan to serve some white masters in canada where you yourself admit to be treated as second class citizens..And yeah,please reply with your usual insults on india and indians-its funny as hell..

He was just stating the irony in a retard pakistani ranting are how japanese are slaves to "white masters",while pakistanis are one of the most subservient US puppets...And you reply with usual BS and lies on India.What a retard..What i find more funny is you or your parents had left Pakistan to serve some white masters in canada where you yourself admit to be treated as second class citizens..And yeah,please reply with your usual insults on india and indians-its funny as hell..

You people are like rats, take care of one and another takes it's place.

Please tell me, how is Pakistan a slave for US?
We are fighting a war, since we don't have as many resources as the US they are helping us with materials and funds to fight it.
not everyone is Supa dupa pawa India with white beggars. Pretty soon you people will make a video bragging about your white rapist too :azn:

Pakistan has nothing to do with the topic, you low IQ Indians decided to troll and bring it is and then started to cry when I just pointed out some truths about your country.

I think rusty is trying to impress the chinese by apeing them with their white man hatred. it should be the other way around since its the US and other white countries that gives the maximum aid to pakistan

You people are like rats, take care of one and another takes it's place..you low IQ Indians decided to troll and bring it is and then started to cry when I just pointed out some truths about your country.
You dont see most other pakistani/Indian members using the substandard insulting language in discussion the way you do in most of your posts..Probably the result of having born to substandard parents and having substandard upbringing..Carry on and continue making a buffoon out of yourself..

Please tell me, how is Pakistan a slave for US?
We are fighting a war, since we don't have as many resources as the US they are helping us with materials and funds to fight it.
not everyone is Supa dupa pawa India with white beggars.
Ha Ha..A forum post is not sufficient to show all the incidents of pathetic servitude pakistan have historically shown to america..Radicalising a big chunk of population to fight as puppets in turf war between super powers..Subserviently allowing americans to drone the $hit out of your citizens while having claimed to "shoot down the next drone" years ago..I can point out a dozen more..

Pretty soon you people will make a video bragging about your white rapist too :azn:
I am not the one who migrated to canada to serve "white masters" and staying there while b****ing about being treated as second class citizen..
Pakistan has nothing to do with the topic,
It was about the irony of a pakistani ranting on JAPAN being US slave,that too a pakistani who migrant who is staying in canada even after having treated as "second class brownie"

Back
Top Bottom