What's new

Tokyo governor apologises for remarks on Muslims, Istanbul

I think rusty is trying to impress the chinese by apeing them with their white man hatred. it should be the other way around since its the US and other white countries that gives the maximum aid to pakistan

impressing people is your business, with "Shining supa dupa pawa India" and making videos with white Beggars. :)

You dont see most other pakistani/Indian members using the substandard insulting language in discussion the way you do in most of your posts..Probably the result of having born to substandard parents and having substandard upbringing..Carry on and continue making a buffoon out of yourself..

Ha Ha..A forum post is not sufficient to show all the incidents of pathetic servitude pakistan have historically shown to america..Radicalising a big chunk of population to fight as puppets in turf war between super powers..Subserviently allowing americans to drone the $hit out of your citizens while having claimed to "shoot down the next drone" years ago..I can point out a dozen more..

I am not the one who migrated to canada to serve "white masters" and staying there while b****ing about being treated as second class citizen..

It was about the irony of a pakistani ranting on JAPAN being US slave,that too a pakistani who migrant who is staying in canada even after having treated as "second class brownie"

:cry: Did I hurt your feelings?
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was that time of the month for you.

and What did India do besides burden the world with the largest starving population and an amazing rape rate?
if you were Japan, then at least you could say that you are a leading economy, but the fact that the only things you people lead is starvation and pain just makes what you say a comedy.

No, but you people are making wet dreams videos of white people coming to shining India and begging on the streets.
How delusional do you people have to be?

The actual Irony is India bragging about being shining while it is one of the direst, poorest place on earth.

you want to keep going? I can do this all day long :toast_sign:

impressing people is your business, with "Shining supa dupa pawa India" and making videos with white Beggars. :)

so a 3 second footage from 1 movie says everything about a country? whats ur IQ kid? how old are you?
kid, do u also know that india produces the most number of movies in the world?

and What did India do besides burden the world with the largest starving population and an amazing rape rate?
if you were Japan, then at least you could say that you are a leading economy, but the fact that the only things you people lead is starvation and pain just makes what you say a comedy.

No, but you people are making wet dreams videos of white people coming to shining India and begging on the streets.

The actual Irony is India bragging about being shining while it is one of the direst, poorest place on earth.

you want to keep going? I can do this all day long :toast_sign:

i understand many pak trolls masturbate to these ideas, but they are not the complete picture. India has a lot of rich as well as poor.
India has more rich households than most European nations - Economic Times
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/159661-india-has-more-rich-people-than-poor-now.html

regarding rapes, india has 10x population of most countries. its only natural it has as much high crimes. by the way, rapes in pak are much higher. you dont know about them because its almost legal

i understand many pak trolls masturbate to these ideas, but they are not the complete picture. India has a lot of rich as well as poor.
India has more rich households than most European nations - Economic Times
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/159661-india-has-more-rich-people-than-poor-now.html

regarding rapes, india has 10x population of most countries. its only natural it has as much high crimes. by the way, rapes in pak are much higher. you dont know about them because its almost legal

Yes, India has some of the richest people on earth... and the poorest.... what does that say about social equality about your nation?

Realize that I don't really give a crap about your country, I don't care who you people rape or how many go hungry or how many penthouses you guys have.
Just know that if you are going to troll Pakistan for no reason, I can just as easily troll you guys.

Yes, India has some of the richest people on earth... and the poorest.... what does that say about social equality about your nation?

Realize that I don't really give a crap about your country, I don't care who you people rape or how many go hungry or how many penthouses you guys have.
Just know that if you are going to troll Pakistan for no reason, I can just as easily troll you guys.

i doubt an indian member trolled on pakistan.
you need to stop being an oversensitive little girl. it just betrays your insecurity

I realize that you are too dumb to understand what you actually wrote but please try very very hard to read your first sentence.
You trolled first with that line. In your stupidity did you not think that I would hit you back for it?

As for the bold part, it's very heart warming that you care so much about us Muslims but please, first take care of your rapists.
Even Children are not safe from rapists in your country.

Can you ever post something without using words like Rape, Rapist...

Its a sure sign of a perverted mind. Get some help.

India this,India that...Bla Bla Bla....What an obsession..

Well Japan can host the next under water Olympics.

Wait, I would like to apologize for my remark on Japan.

What he said was more ignorant than anything else. It certainly won't do any favours for the Japanese bid. The Japanese people are very friendly and polite, and you must remember that the initial bulk of complaints made by people against his comments were from the Japanese people themselves.

What he said was more ignorant than anything else. It certainly won't do any favours for the Japanese bid. The Japanese people are very friendly and polite, and you must remember that the initial bulk of complaints made by people against his comments were from the Japanese people themselves.

Without a doubt this loony fanatic governor doesn't represent the nation of Japan. This kind of generalization had embarrassed him in the first place. And yet he had the audacity to apologize for the comment he made? That's pathetic.

i doubt an indian member trolled on pakistan.
you need to stop being an oversensitive little girl. it just betrays your insecurity

that's because you are too stupid to read, and too stupid to make up your own insults so you copy mine.

Can you ever post something without using words like Rape, Rapist...

Its a sure sign of a perverted mind. Get some help.

I use the language that people like you understand. :smart:

India this,India that...Bla Bla Bla....What an obsession..

Like I said, Indians are too stupid to read so I don't blame you slum dog people for not knowing that it was one of your slum dog mates who actually brought up Pakistan first.

Don't worry, we already know you people are low IQ so I don't blame you for looking like a fool in public. :)

You generalize Indian if you have disagreement with one guy.
How much IQ do you have? You are liking @ss of White(Canadian) and here preaching that White are bad?

I'm smarter than low IQ Indians who have the largest starving population on earth and a rape every 20 min.
Don't worry about me, first take care of your rapes.

Back
Top Bottom