What's new

Tokyo governor apologises for remarks on Muslims, Istanbul

My first reply to you was merely my opinion of your arguments using the table, I still don't think the unfavorable views of Christians or Jews from the Islamic countries or China can be deemed equivalent to this type of insult.

Regarding your recent posts, the Japanese politician had insulted a religion plus a whole country (although he had to apologize for that), I would say that this is much worse than a forum member calling him names specifically. But yeah, calling him names isn't going to contribute anything to the discussion.

Fair enough. Now going back to negative views not showing hatred, there indeed is a correlation. I've lived in the middle east for many years and jew hatred is very much well instituted and taught in schools.

Difficult to define hatred, and since the word is judgmental towards the person showing hatred, hardly anyone admits to it.

This right-wing fascist Nips have finally showed their true color towards the Muslims.

They don't go telling Muslims under 18 that they cannot visit a mosque like you do in China.

So really, the term fascist, which you call him, would be more applicable to you guys .

Inose this sh!t is as I-diotic as his predecessor Ishihara.

They only bring Shame to Japanese people.

To be Fair they hate everyone.... except their white masters... who they hate least of all.

Funny since German and Brits follow the American line more than the Japanese. Why dont you call them slaves of "white master".

Funny since German and Brits follow the American line more than the Japanese. Why dont you call them slaves of "white master".

The difference is that the Japanese constitution was written by America and no one in Japan has had the balls to change it since.
besides, it would be odd saying Brits and Germans have a "white master" because both of them are white.

Wright, don't take it personally man, you have to realize that when you have a history like you people do, (Killing, raping, pillaging, selling drugs, etc) some people (like me) will resent you for it.
It's not personal, I think you are a cool a guy so nothing against you :tup:

The difference is that the Japanese constitution was written by America and no one in Japan has had the balls to change it since.
besides, it would be odd saying Brits and Germans have a "white master" because both of them are white.

Wright, don't take it personally man, you have to realize that when you have a history like you people do, (Killing, raping, pillaging, selling drugs, etc) some people (like me) will resent you for it.
It's not personal, I think you are a cool a guy so nothing against you :tup:
@Rusty, I have never had problems with your post but please word the posts better next time as you are definately bordering on reverse racism. Japon is the world's third biggest economie and has one of the biggest defence budgets out there with the likes of UK so how is japon has 'white master', you do not make any sense. Every countrie in the past has taken advantage of weak countries so stop going back to history and blaming white people for everything.
Americanne are right now the global leader though I do hate to criticize pakistan but would you not say pakistan is more dependant on US through aid vis Japon. Also last time I checked with the recent buy local domestic car campaign on east coast, suffice to say Japon owns our car market and is very commercially dominant so how can they be slaves as you put it !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now is the exact right time for India to develop a relationship with Japan to counter China, cause now everything is out in the open and you know how Racist the Japanese really are, nothing to hide anymore.

@Rusty, I have never had problems with your post but please word the posts better next time as you are definately bordering on reverse racism. Japon is the world's third biggest economie and has one of the biggest defence budgets out there with the likes of UK so how is japon has 'white master', you do not make any sense. Every countrie in the past has taken advantage of weak countries so stop going back to history and blaming white people for everything.
Americanne are right now the global leader though I do hate to criticize pakistan but would you not say pakistan is more dependant on US through aid vis Japon. Also last time I checked with the recent buy local domestic car campaign on east coast, suffice to say Japon owns our car market and is very commercially dominant so how can they be slaves as you put it !!!!

I base my "reverse" racism on actions of people, not skin color, the fact that they all shared the same skin color is just convenient for me :whistle:

Have you ever been to Japan bro?
I have, so I can say this with authority
Japs LOVE their white masters.
Even ugly white guys have Japanese girls hanging off them.

Now why do I say "masters"
Simply because Japan cannot have an independent foreign policy, they have to follow the States.
They are not even allowed to have a military, did you know that technically every member of the Japanese armed forces is a civilian?

And did you know that Japan is forced by the US to buy US rice?
They don't want to buy it but the US makes them, so Japan buys this rice stores it for 10 years and then uses it as animal feed.

Those are just a few reasons I say Japanese love their white masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I base my "reverse" racism on actions of people, not skin color, the fact that they all shared the same skin color is just convenient for me :whistle:

Simply because Japan cannot have an independent foreign policy, they have to follow the States.
They are not even allowed to have a military, did you know that technically every member of the Japanese armed forces is a civilian?

They don't want to buy it but the US makes them, so Japan buys this rice stores it for 10 years and then uses it as animal feed.

This may come as a shock to you but having a truly independent policy is the privlage of only few countries in this world and likewise most other countries have to make concessions to get things done and from that aspect Japon is very independent as it is a global economic power. Do you also know that americanne give japon free security, which ends up costing more and same with south korea. You can hate japon all you want but you are living in a predominately white country so it is difficult to hate that feeds you eh or is Canada also being ruled by so called white masters !. It is better to move on instead of focusing on ills of colonial era, alot of quebecois also like to complain about Battle on the plain of Abraham and anglais tyranny in lower Canada.

Also stop providing anecdotal evidence for japon's being a so called white worshippers and if japon was truly sorry for their acts from ww2, they would have apologized by now to their neighbours, if they really had a subservient foreign policy . Also it is not japon that is flocking to Canada in huge numbers for opportunities and for that matter US from my experience in travelling so I believe my friend that your judgement is very biased and focused from one perspective

Japan is far more independant than Germany who has been forced by the US into hating their own ancestors and pay enormous amounts to Jews and Israel. Japan respects theirs and never will abondon their historical achievements, traditions to please a few left wing PC retards. Thats what I love about them. They kicked white Russia's *** a few times, and the white British empire.

And whites are more attracted to Japan and its culture than vice versa from my obsevation. Japanese seldom even emigrate from their country, as opposed to Pakistanis.

Lets face it Pakistanis should be the last ones talking about others being slaves. At least Japan took all that US assistance and made something of itself, same goes for SK. WTF did your country do?

No matter how much it pains you; Japan will always be more important internationally than Pakistan. Even india is trying to get them to divert their investments from China.

Japan is far more independant than Germany who has been forced by the US into hating their own ancestors and pay enormous amounts to Jews and Israel. Japan respects theirs and never will abondon their historical achievements, traditions to please a few left wing PC retards. Thats what I love about them. They kicked white Russia's *** a few times, and the white British empire.

And whites are more attracted to Japan and its culture than vice versa from my obsevation. Japanese seldom even emigrate from their country, as opposed to Pakistanis.

Lets face it Pakistanis should be the last ones talking about others being slaves. At least Japan took all that US assistance and made something of itself, same goes for SK. WTF did your country do?

No matter how much it pains you; Japan will always be more important internationally than Pakistan. Even india is trying to get them to divert their investments from China.

Because of course hating the Nazis and the genocide is wrong - in your esteemed opinion? I would say the Japanese have a taste for the bizarre but their reluctance to accept their excesses in WW-2 - whether against the Koreans or the Chinese is not a very endearing trait.

Because of course hating the Nazis and the genocide is wrong - in your esteemed opinion? I would say the Japanese have a taste for the bizarre but their reluctance to accept their excesses in WW-2 - whether against the Koreans or the Chinese is not a very endearing trait.

Both extremes are bad, but Germans have been transformed into gutless guilt ridden pacificists, extorted for money on a regular basis.

This may come as a shock to you but having a truly independent policy is the privlage of only few countries in this world and likewise most other countries have to make concessions to get things done and from that aspect Japon is very independent as it is a global economic power. Do you also know that americanne give japon free security, which ends up costing more and same with south korea. You can hate japon all you want but you are living in a predominately white country so it is difficult to hate that feeds you eh or is Canada also being ruled by so called white masters !. It is better to move on instead of focusing on ills of colonial era, alot of quebecois also like to complain about Battle on the plain of Abraham and anglais tyranny in lower Canada.

Also stop providing anecdotal evidence for japon's being a so called white worshippers and if japon was truly sorry for their acts from ww2, they would have apologized by now to their neighbours, if they really had a subservient foreign policy . Also it is not japon that is flocking to Canada in huge numbers for opportunities and for that matter US from my experience in travelling so I believe my friend that your judgement is very biased and focused from one perspective

I am not trying to be antagonistic for the sake of being antagonistic, but I really have to call you out.
You think that it a privlage that White people allow me to live in Canada?
I will have you know that my Grand father fought in WW2, and my great grandfather fought in WW1.
British India has paid for the "peace" we enjoy today with our blood. We feed your solders with our crops and fought YOUR enemies with our men.

So please, don't act like we are some kind of leaches who are lucky to be in white people's land.
We earned it! and we are some of the most productive people here, while almost all the people on welfare are whites and natives.

As for Japan, I have my own personal experience while actually living in that country and there is nothing you can do take that away from me.

Are you sure you are not an Indian?
You seem to be quite good at setting up strawmen.
I never once mentioned Pakistan , yet you seem to think I wrote a book on how amazing Pakistan is.

I only said 2 words "white masters" and for some reason you got super butt hurt about that.
Why?
Does it pain you to hear that Whites STILL consider others to be sub human?
Does it destroy your liberal hippy dippy notion that some how white people have reformed and that racism does not exist anymore?

I love it when the former masters start talking down to us natives.

And what's with all this Japan love, its well known they have been castrated by the US, until they grow a pair that is.

Oh, wait, since I am from Bangladesh, a poor underdeveloped country, I cannot have an opinion, right?

Back
Top Bottom