What's new

To Web Administrator

@Admin ...@WebMaster this is to report a mod called "chak bamu" @Chak Bamu seems to have sold out himself or taking wrong shots based on prejudice or due to lack of general knowledge ...on top of that, I dont understand how come he became a mod? he joined just one year ago and i dont see any quality work from him!! pls take action

Last edited:
Please open a private thread in the General Headquarters subforum. This is not the place for such complaints.

pretty silly question....
Really? Should we also ban discussion on Huns, Mongols/Tatars? or Romans for instance?, or what about Spaniards who literally wiped out not one but two civilization, the Incas and Mayas? Were Nazis any more worst than those who are mentioned above?

Lastly if Allah himself could talk about Iblees-e-Laeen (the Satan) in Quran, why we cant talk about Nazis on PDF?

Last edited:
Guys is there a problem about your website ? A few days back i couldn't enter website for many hours and now sometimes i can not enter but sometimes i can but very hard/slow... Also it's really hard to post something... Sometimes I click 'Post Reply' but it doesn't post...

Guys is there a problem about your website ? A few days back i couldn't enter website for many hours and now sometimes i can not enter but sometimes i can but very hard/slow... Also it's really hard to post something... Sometimes I click 'Post Reply' but it doesn't post...

This should be sorted, if not you can post here and let me know.

This should be sorted, if not you can post here and let me know.

And now i tried to post something to a thread... Nearly 24 hours passed after my previous post but it adds my new post to my previous post...

asd.JPG

Its by design.

Before it was like, when you post another one in a short time it was adding it to previous post... But if 2nd post is after some time it was opening a new post... That was better... Anyway...

Guys oftenly website automatically makes me log out... I again log in with 'stay logged in' but same happens after some time... Anyone have same problem ?..

Back
Top Bottom