What's new

To Web Administrator

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Plz kindly grant me a handsome rank because i ve seen people get a rank before requirements. Sir, plz its a humble request to post me as lieutenant . My posts are always based on true events and for the love of Pakistan and its Military. And always won the hot arguments till now(even you can check). I am always able to prove my posts right and well countered all criticisms. Therefore plz grant me a rank satisfactory and reaching requirement. Thanks, Osama Ali. Pakistan Defence: Member

No you should deserve what u want! I have alwayZzz countered any criticisms and reasonings of my post even now. :)

There should be justice ....I have hope that i ill be granted what i deserve, i trust the Administrator. I am not bribing at all!!! If he doesn't grant no problem. i am and will continue to respect him and salute him after all hes like an officer to me :)

Last edited:
No you should deserve what u want! I have alwayZzz countered any criticisms and reasonings of my post even now. :)

There should be justice ....I have hope that i ill be granted what i deserve, i believe the Administrator

Shouldn't you want what you deserve ?

@ subject :Promotions, age, maturity etc all come with time & work.

Till then :

images.jpg

because..

"Waqt Se Pehle, Aur Naseeb Se Jyada Kisi Ko Kuchh Nahin Milta..."

@Admininstrator , i am not bribing you but asking for a deserved judgement .

@third eye It has been long i am here and are you blind??? Didn't you see what i posted >>>> :"People are getting ranks herebefore their requirements" as i told you before i am able to counter any criticism and reasoning for my posts even nowwww!!!

@suresh anil << This guy was new recruit with me than how did he get promoted in such a less time?

@Admininstrator , i am not bribing you but asking for a deserved judgement .

@third eye It has been long i am here and are you blind??? Didn't you see what i posted >>>> :"People are getting ranks herebefore their requirements" as i told you before i am able to counter any criticism and reasoning for my posts even nowwww!!!

@suresh anil << This guy was new recruit with me than how did he get promoted in such a less time?

Check the link to the Guy whom you are feeling bad about.

It says
suresh anil was last seen:
Dec 19, 2012

Source: suresh anil

What is the complain about ? Seeking out of turn promotion ?

Plz kindly grant me a handsome rank because i ve seen people get a rank before requirements. Sir, plz its a humble request to post me as lieutenant . My posts are always based on true events and for the love of Pakistan and its Military. And always won the hot arguments till now(even you can check). I am always able to prove my posts right and well countered all criticisms. Therefore plz grant me a rank satisfactory and reaching requirement. Thanks, Osama Ali. Pakistan Defence: Member
when you make more posts… then you will get better ranks.

Je baat ! :enjoy:

Chalo Yaar Thuje hum Field Marshal banadethe hein......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom