What's new

To Web Administrator

h6703AE16

In

In good sense?

And being banned or lost in a Pakistani website while being fixed in our matters and without permission suits you!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D
Guys i mean its too wastage of time poking nose in others matters!!!! I have tried alot to take some time to make email on fb,hotmail but i havent got time to do and see how free are the Indians they make account on our blogs and then criticise us and degrade us in our own blog as if they are the Incharge!!!! Plz grow up Indian Members mind ir own businesses! :D :D

My guilty pleasure for the day included reading this thread. All 3 pages of it. And now I am rooting for someone to get a medal. Made me forget why I opened the forum today to see some "Ajmal" bashing by the Indians. Which surprisingly isn't here. Indians have started to slack a bit.

My guilty pleasure for the day included reading this thread. All 3 pages of it. And now I am rooting for someone to get a medal. Made me forget why I opened the forum today to see some "Ajmal" bashing by the Indians. Which surprisingly isn't here. Indians have started to slack a bit.
Whoz getting the medal then?

Indian members: please do a better job trolling this guy! :P

Indian members: please do a better job trolling this guy! :P
Shut up man pehli hee aap achi khaasi ho chuki hai aur wo bhi humari hee web pe so now kindly surrender peacefully by replying "WE SURRENDER PDF BLOG MEMBER" cmon reply me this statement :)

Oh, what the heck - I surrender master blog member! :D

What's next? :P

Shut up man pehli hee aap achi khaasi ho chuki hai aur wo bhi humari hee web pe so now kindly surrender peacefully by replying "WE SURRENDER PDF BLOG MEMBER" cmon reply me this statement :)

Thats what i expect from Indians.... U r trapped and repeated the statement even knowing it ..... So all members see this !!!! Lets have a snap shot of surrendered Indian on Pakistani Web!!!

For Anti Pakistan in a Pakistani defence forum! Then no need to become its member , ii mean dont fix in our matters!

Cmon guyz keep replying why soo silent?

@saiyan0321 join us instead of watching

Last edited:
I am reading all the pages and am disappointed. :P :P Indians were soo better at trolling. what happened guys? when i came here you guys were an unstoppable force. :P :P :P have mellowed down alot.

Here !!! Reply here !! You are well answered on pdf if you bring a nuetral analyst!!

Isnt it @saiyan0321 and also give a comment on my face break answers?
. :)

I am reading all the pages and am disappointed. :P :P Indians were soo better at trolling. what happened guys? when i came here you guys were an unstoppable force. :P :P :P have mellowed down alot.
With Nawaz, IK and Q at sixes and sevens, we don't need to troll Pakistanis. Your three musketeers are doing that for us!! :D

At
With Nawaz, IK and Q at sixes and sevens, we don't need to troll Pakistanis. Your three musketeers are doing that for us!! :D
last you accepted that!!!!! Thats what i wanted ! You can troll our politicians which hasnt got effect, and sadly you have never been able to troll Pak Army on whos back our politicians whom u have bribed are sitting. So cmon bribe Pak Army too!

Osama if you dont mind buddy may i ask whats you age ?

Back
Top Bottom