What's new

To Web Administrator

Guys oftenly website automatically makes me log out... I again log in with 'stay logged in' but same happens after some time... Anyone have same problem ?..

I am facing the same issue, but it may be by design for some unfathomable reason.

Can you clear your cookies and see if it still happens.

Can you tell me exact procedure to replicate this issue on my end.

Previously, if the "Stay Logged In" box was checked, just clicking on the URL would login to PDF, even it it was a new browser window. Now, it makes you login each time a new browser is opened but not for repeat visits from within the same browser window.

Previously, if the "Stay Logged In" box was checked, just clicking on the URL would login to PDF, even it it was a new browser window. Now, it makes you login each time a new browser is opened but not for repeat visits from within the same browser window.

Try clearing cookies and let me know if it has issues. You wont see automatic check for now.

Try clearing cookies and let me know if it has issues. You wont see automatic check for now.

Auto Login is working now for new browser windows too. Clearing the cookies is the trick as you advised. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom