To the Chinese here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy_Bottom

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have chosen to write to you here in this section and spill it it out. What I'm sure is going to be another barrage of expected comments- but away from the main forums.

My very first post regarding the Chinese was a warning to those who felt china's economy was going come crashing down. I called it a pipe dream. I actually know many intelligent and reasonable Chinese in my interactions outside these forums.

I feel a bit bad about reigning in on the Chinese parade here. I guess I'm disgusted with your attitudes on these forums. As I said, the way you behave here is like the the new rich, arrogant in your display of your new found richness.

You attack everyone not on the basis of real national interest. Rather you do it just get down into the sloth. Examples of which is when I've read many Chinese here attack vietnamese and call their women "whores" effectively and get away with it. Or when you attack Indians and troll them constantly or dare say a Japanese who has ever disagreed with you and so and so forth.

I've seen you trying to bully many and just speak to the lowest denomination.

If you don't have Chinese posters who are constantly talking about Nuking another country, we see others who are talking about the appearances and the color of skin of those coming from others countries. This is despicable and not necessary. Sure, some others also use this language against you but they by far few and beyond.

I lost my bearings for which I should apologize to the rest of the community.

I have chosen to write to you here in this section and spill it it out. What I'm sure is going to be another barrage of expected comments- but away from the main forums.

My very first post regarding the Chinese was a warning to those who felt china's economy was going come crashing down. I called it a pipe dream. I actually know many intelligent and reasonable Chinese in my interactions outside these forums.

I feel a bit bad about reigning in on the Chinese parade here. I guess I'm disgusted with your attitudes on these forums. As I said, the way you behave here is like the the new rich, arrogant in your display of your new found richness.

You attack everyone not on the basis of real national interest. Rather you do it just get down into the sloth. Examples of which is when I've read many Chinese here attack vietnamese and call their women "whores" effectively and get away with it. Or when you attack Indians and troll them constantly or dare say a Japanese who has ever disagreed with you and so and so forth.

If you don't have Chinese posters who are constantly talking about Nuking another country, we see others who are talking about the appearances and the color of skin of those coming from others countries. This is despicable and not necessary. Sure, some others also use this language against you but they by far few and beyond.

this is true for some chinese members here. many times i bashed them for such attitude.
now calm down, don't take vertual thing seriously. those are internet warriors lol

anyway i have tagged you a song i posted , check that.. hope it will help you calm down.:)

Yeah as if indians are any better, and don't make out that you're not.

US State Dept, eh?

The rest of your self-indulgent rant is amusing and ironic at the same time.

Yup, you caught me. I'm prone to typographical errors and misuse of words at times. Thank you for pointing it out and thank you for following me.

Curious, which part was amusing and Ironic?

As if the the countries you mentioned are any better. Also defence.pk believe in freedom of speech.

I think the Chinese members here are diverse,you can't generalization them as a whole,for example,I disagree many Chinese members' view here,even I'm also one of them,so you better judge the individuals,not the whole Chinese

US State Dept, eh?

The rest of your self-indulgent rant is amusing and ironic at the same time.

This guys isn't any state-department official (ex or current)..

Since I have some background in IR...that too from the U.S...I caught him saying things that will get you a B (from an A) in your basic IR classes.

I took him to the task and asked him about that, and he....as expected...never responded to me :)

His knowledge of International Relations is no more than a well-versed fanboy from Western world.

This guys isn't any state-department official (ex or current)..

Since I have some background in IR...that too from the U.S...I caught him saying things that will get you a B (from an A) in your basic IR classes.

I took him to the task and asked him about that, and he....as expected...never responded to me :)

His knowledge of International Relations is no more than a well-versed fanboy from Western world.

Your -35 negative ratings speaks volumes about the veracity of your claims and the objectivity in your posts. :lol:

come on. why do you take the, serious? I see them as clowns. Look sometimes i have a long flight or trainride. When i'm bored i come here and start some shit for entertainment with some loser chinese internet warrior who never saw a pussy in his whole life and get some laughs out of this.
By the way,you are one of the worst racist trolls here,not better than those Chinese ultra-nationalists

Yup, you caught me. I'm prone to typographical errors and misuse of words at times. Thank you for pointing it out and thank you for following me.

Curious, which part was amusing and Ironic?

You are still new here, you don't know much about this forum, as you been here longer, you will know some (Not most) Chinese member and or people with Foreign flag but root for Chinese member behave like that, same with different member with different flag hoist.

This forum can be a bit nationalistic and as you stay longer, you will either like to argue here with "Troll" or you would simply pack your bag and leave. But all in all, not all member are like that, some are with cool head and will listen to reason, but most often then not, they just troll for the sake of trolling...

And one final thing, the person you are replying to is not following you, cause if he does, he will declare some nonsense crusade on you and trying to shut you up or whatever. He is what Fox news view on Muslim, he think all western media and people are ganking up on Muslim and that all (you did not heard me wrong) Western Media is the mouth piece of the government.

lol sometime I wonder if he is a Muslim after all, as he actually did remind me what CNN or Fox News view on Muslim after 9/11, paranoia, rude, ignorant and think the world (west) is evil and against him. But those are just propaganda that want us to hate the Muslim so that we will go to war with them. I served two tour in the middle east and I found that real Muslim is not like what Fox or CNN told us is quite the contrary than the real thing, so sometime I wonder if Mr D here is actually working for Fox lol

Your -35 negative ratings speaks volumes about the veracity of your claims and the objectivity in your posts. :lol:

All of them...literally...are given to me by indians for trolling in their section :D

Only an idiot would see my negative ratings instead of looking at the content of my specific posts.

Anyways, lets leave it..

Mmm this is rather big generalization but I kind of agree. I have been called by some Chinese as animals etc in Chinese for disagreeing with them so I pretty much put most Chinese members on ignore. They curse me in Chinese so mods cannot read! However, I think Vietnamese and some Indian members can be worse.

I think most people are either kids or younger than 20, so don't take it too. Of course, ignoring is the best solution. Plus I have analyzed most
Chinese members here long ago in one post. They are by no means representative of Chinese at all. Never seen such weird group of Chinese so concentrated and with one voice! lol

Last edited:
All of them...literally...are given to me by indians for trolling in their section :D

Only an idiot would see my negative ratings instead of looking at the content of my specific posts.

Anyways, lets leave it..

You couldn't resist the itch to call me stupid did you ? I guess Homeland series was not entirely wrong after all :lol:

You talk like all trolls in this forum are Chinese.

come on. why do you take the, serious? I see them as clowns. Look sometimes i have a long flight or trainride. When i'm bored i come here and start some shit for entertainment with some loser chinese internet warrior who never saw a pussy in his whole life and get some laughs out of this.
And you talk like all losers are Chinese,or maybe you mean all Chinese are losers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom