What's new

To stop Indian encroachment on the Chinese territory, whole Tibetan village move to a border village

Mara stop eating my brain

You and your friends literally posted article whining why China isn’t recognised as superpower despite having bigger economy and military etc

Now you’re denying it just for the sake of arguing with me.
I think you got it WRONG.
I never hear the Chinese calling themselves superpower.
China having a big economy and military is FACT.

SUPAPOWA real McCoy is here.
Jai Hind, SUPAPOWA AGAIN and AGAIN.

You want to STOP a multi SUPAPOWA???
No joke, not likely.

Last edited:
Good for India, we won’t have to build anything there once we capture these villages 🤣. Our population is on track to 2 billion, China’s is on track to 500 million, China wont be needing these 20 years from now, we will gladly take posession:enjoy:

Good for India, we won’t have to build anything there once we capture these villages 🤣. Our population is on track to 2 billion, China’s is on track to 500 million, China wont be needing these 20 years from now, we will gladly take posession:enjoy:
Fool, first, you have to feed your 2 billion mouths, otherwise you willl creep yourselves.

Last edited:
I think you got it WRONG.
I never hear the Chinese calling themselves superpower.
China having a big economy and military is FACT.

SUPAPOWA real McCoy is here.
Jai Hind, SUPAPOWA AGAIN and AGAIN.

You want to STOP a multi SUPAPOWA???
No joke, not likely.

Look at him literally posting China supapowa number one articles

But he has to disagree just for the sake of argument.

Whatever’s, I am out

China is such a coward

It says it’s a superpower but can’t even stop India lol

Let’s just say US would never allow India to do this crap
China adopted defense strategy to India because China has bigger threat in some other direction. In another word, China doesn't think India is a big threat to China.

Look at him literally posting China supapowa number one articles

But he has to disagree just for the sake of argument.

Whatever’s, I am out
Since when do you believe that I agree with every bits and parts of the reports and articles I quoted? Bisides, economic superpower is different from just a superpower, if someone says China is a manufacturing superpower or trade superpower, most people will agree.

LOl, you should worry more about your New Delhi, which is just 300 kilometers from the Chinese border.

People around the world know actually, how the Chinese play their cards.

Most are just for propaganda purposes, the real story will come after a year.
An indian watched 60 minutes from Australia and become an expert on china. India cannot even fill potholes,if china can built ghost cities more props to them.

LOl, you should worry more about your New Delhi, which is just 300 kilometers from the Chinese border.
So is Taiwan, but guess what :rofl:. Also is Japan and we know what happened in Nanking. Now imagine 2 billion Indians who are expert and well known for rape mentality against 500 million weak little tiny Chinese mans.

Populated areas of China are thousands of kilometres from Tibetan border, while populated Indian cities are right across, makes it easier for us to capture and lay claim, just have to wait for you old people to die off and make room.

So is Taiwan, but guess what :rofl:. Also is Japan and we know what happened in Nanking. Now imagine 2 billion Indians who are expert and well known for rape mentality against 500 million weak little tiny Chinese mans.

Populated areas of China are thousands of kilometres from Tibetan border, while populated Indian cities are right across, makes it easier for us to capture and lay claim, just have to wait for you old people to die off and make room.
lOl, you really should go easy on smoking somethng too much.

It's very hard to give up their ancestral homes and move into a completely unfamiliar new environment where everything is so different including weather, food growing, temperature... many villagers are in tears when the time comes to leave. but they know nothing matters more than a secured and protected border, for this goal they embark the journey to the border for their new homes.

you should have more children. That is for sure insurance to occupy the whole world.:p:

China is such a coward

It says it’s a superpower but can’t even stop India lol

Let’s just say US would never allow India to do this crap
Usually. Only slum dogs like to promote themselves as' super power'.

you should have more children. That is for sure insurance to occupy the whole world.:p:
China still has 1.4 billion people, we just did away with one child policy a couple of years ago. and in the worst case senario, China will still has over 1 billion people by 2100.
Big population is never always a good thing, China used to have the biggest but poorest population in the world 4 decades ago and that's why China adopted one child policy back then.
It's India which should really worry about your explosively growing population, you don't have good industries espeically manufacturing sector to produce enough jobs for the people, unemployment issues will haunt you for decades to come. it'll be a daunting task for your government to provide for all your citizens a decent life, food, water, electricity, education, healthcare, toilets, I mean hygiene...

population-control.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom