What's new

PLA Tibetan garrison's smart clean energy movable container baracks sitting on the very edge of Chinese Indian borders

Is not off topic. You are the one who brought N. Korean on this topic. Now I proving India is much worst....
So you are agreeing that these pic (taken by professional photographers) annotated in Madarine for propaganda purpose like North Korea.

It is not stupid question. You don't have answer. You did not tell me, purpose of these pictures (with professional photographers )? Addressing to whom. Was there any mistrust from citizen on the govt?

I normally see these kind of video/pictures in North Korea. We all know what are they used for. Are these pic like them ?
Don't think too much my yindoo friend. That's a very common meal in China, even in factories, I know it is luxuries to have decent meal in India. Don't get triggered by some common Chinese dishes. Lol

So you are agreeing that these pic (taken by professional photographers) annotated in Madarine for propaganda purpose like North Korea.
No just common photographer taking it for a normal update on PLA website. I heard IN India they use professional photographers for shooting the water down dhal and stale roti, is it propaganda like NK? Lol

It is not stupid question. You don't have answer. You did not tell me, purpose of these pictures (with professional photographers )? Addressing to whom. Was there any mistrust from citizen on the govt?

I normally see these kind of video/pictures in North Korea. We all know what are they used for. Are these pic like them ?

Its a picture showing how their soldiers are living in remote outposts. A lot of people would like to know how their soldiers are living - its interesting news everywhere. what kind of stupid questions really.

Its a picture showing how their soldiers are living in remote outposts. A lot of people would like to know how their soldiers are living - its interesting news everywhere. what kind of stupid questions really.
Why don't you show some video regularly happening in remote outpost. Don't have to do staged photo ops photographer. People are not blind and dumb after having so called high IQ.

Why don't you show some video regularly happening in remote outpost. Don't have to do staged photo ops photographer. People are not blind and dumb after having so called high IQ.

Yes - its normal to show nice photos when media visits. And normal to have people give some poses. Maybe its strange to your primitive habits but not so much in wider world.

Yes - its normal to show nice photos when media visits. And normal to have people give some poses. Maybe its strange to your primitive habits but not so much in wider world.
I am not talking about pose. I am talking about the staged pic for propaganda purpose. It is like North Korea, whatever they show to public is just ax fake.

Back
Top Bottom