What's new

To Indian cricket fans i.e. their defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods don't ban me, just saw the picture so posted.
CAeNLaSU8AA3H1q.jpg

so gay.

Last edited:
No amount of image manipulation will help you to keep under carpet of your shameful display of theft and robbery.All of the world know how India win the games.
nonsense ....if you check the decescions of olympics and football, you will know human errors are a part of sports.

Apart from killing the reason among Bangladeshis this incident won't make any difference to Indias image.

let's have an India - lungi series and settle this matter once and for all :coffee:

250?Their highest was 224

I think they scored 235 against the mighty Zimbabwe. That is their highest total. :rofl:

And our bowlers have taken 70 out of 70 wickets on these same batting pitches. :lol:

India won fair and square so stop being a loser and let go. Your fielding was slow on that day you dont need scientific mind to notice that

May be its your fate that you will never make it to semifinal in WC and never will win any other tournament

Even the quarter final was a fluke!

Bangladeshi Minnows.jpg

As if you have defeated Germany twice in international tournaments. Keep on dreaming Indian.

Bangladesh Cricket Record - All:

Test record: Played 88, Won 7, Lost 70, Draw/No result 11.

ODI record: Played 300, Won 88, Lost 208, Draw/No result 4.

T 20 record: Played 41, Won 11, Lost 29, Draw/No result 1.

Bangladesh Cricket Record - Against India:

Test record: Played 7, Won 0, Lost 6, Draw/No result 1.

ODI record: Played 29, Won 3, Lost 25, Draw/No result 1.

T 20 record: Played 2, Won 0, Lost 2, Draw/No result 0.

The following is Bangladesh W/L record against top teams:

NZ - 0.47
SL - 0.12
Eng - 0.23
Ind - 0.12
Aus - 0.06
Pak - 0.03
SA - 0.08
WI - 0.37

Won a total of 13 matches out of 144 against the top six teams of the last decade.

World records:

Most consecutive Test defeats 21 (2001–2004).

Most consecutive Test series defeats 16 (2000/01-2004/05).

Most consecutive ODI defeats 23 (1999–2002).

Most consecutive ODIs without victory 47 (1999–2003).

Most number of times that a team have been bowled out for 100 or less in an ODI innings 16.

Only Test side which have lost the first ODI they have played against five non-Test sides (Canada 2003, Kenya 2003, Ireland 2007, Netherlands 2010 and Afghanistan 2014).

Most ODI losses by a Test team to Associates sides 11.

Most T20I losses by a Test team to Associates sides 4.

You have lost by 109 runs Bangladeshis, not 9 runs.

Just imagine the kind of time they have devoted to make this, strange people!

I wonder whether a whole country can be mental.

For the Bangladeshis:

This proves that wrong decisions happen in cricket, and that no ball was a 50:50 case only, Rest of your claims are garbage.

And if any of you have ever played cricket, then you should know that in case of diving catches (as shown in the video) it is very difficult to know for the fielder whether the ball touched the ground, eyes don't follow the ball to the hand, last 1-1.5 foot goes off the sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom