What's new

To Indian cricket fans i.e. their defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
hVDds.jpg

My goodness guys get over it. I thought we were an over emotional nation but Bangladesh took it to the next level. The better team won, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Accept it with dignity rather than behaving like 5 year olds

yes we all agree with you on this one
Actually, if you notice, good bowling has been rewarded on these pitches. Indians didn't allowed a 300 against them. Spells like that of Starc and Wahab, the NZ bowlers and so on. Its not the pitches, the bowling has been lacking.

Actually, if you notice, good bowling has been rewarded on these pitches. Indians didn't allowed a 300 against them. Spells like that of Starc and Wahab, the NZ bowlers and so on. Its not the pitches, the bowling has been lacking.

When India bats first with good bating line up to number 10 and make a huge score, the 2nd batting team comes under pressure and cannot score big.

Arre ye tho kisi gully team se bi battaar nikli ...They wont accept their shortcomings and blame everything around them fo the loss !!! If it continues to harm image of cricket for their loss ICC should take steict action to educate them about gentle mans game ..These whiners are a disgrace to this great game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom