What's new

To Indian cricket fans i.e. their defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Azmal plz. He didnt get over his lbw appeal against sachin.

No, I won't ask him, because like I said It's a game, I don't care if he gets over it or not, I got over it and so did many others, I know its disappointing that you loose a match by any of the factors but the point is don't take it as a discrimination........ it's just a game.

2s1ty1j.jpg

Bangladesh had full control of the quarter final match up until 35th over of Indian innings.By that time India managed to collect around 130 runs by 3 wickets.Then came shameful partiality of the three umpires.When Bangladeshi player became certain that they would be made to loose the game no matter what,it was a terrible blow to their confidence level.Then they lost track of the game and India took full advantage of the situation.

So the miser among you who are saying that Bangladesh would have lost the match anyway,I want to say clearly that if the umpire had not shown their favoritism towards India on multiple occasion,India would have been restricted within 250/260 runs and confident Bangladesh would have beat you.

I don't think your Indian player could have managed 150 runs if umpire made clear from the start of the game that you will be lost no matter what.I hope you know the crucial importance of confidence in cricket.Don't you?
images

India played well.. It won. Period!! If umpires showed something wrong its ICC to blame and not India or Indian Player. Accept failure with grace.

Bangladesh had full control of the quarter final match up until 35th over of Indian innings.By that time India managed to collect around 130 runs by 3 wickets.Then came shameful partiality of the three umpires.When Bangladeshi player became certain that they would be made to loose the game no matter what,it was a terrible blow to their confidence level.Then they lost track of the game and India took full advantage of the situation.

So the miser among you who are saying that Bangladesh would have lost the match anyway,I want to say clearly that if the umpire had not shown their favoritism towards India on multiple occasion,India would have been restricted within 250/260 runs and confident Bangladesh would have beat you.

I don't think your Indian player could have managed 150 runs if umpire made clear from the start of the game that you will be lost no matter what.I hope you know the crucial importance of confidence in cricket.Don't you?
Okey.

India played well.. It won. Period!! If umpires showed something wrong its ICC to blame and not India or Indian Player. Accept failure with grace.

There is no translation for the word 'grace' in BangLOLdesh dictionary.

Some people
Out there needs to
Read the comments from
Elites of BD incl their PM

Luckily
Only the people who are
Orchestrating this
Scandalous allegations
End up as
ROFL
Stocks.

WTF Dude !!! Its the 4th Fuc***g day...........after the day. Comon its just a defeat you didn't get defeated the first time. Nor your team was very very extra ordinary that it was Bangladesh only which will win, I mean WTF Indain tam is far better than your. You did the same thing in 2012 with Pakistan I still have that Image of cry Babies. Look these trolls are making you look pathetic. YOU ARE AREN'T AS GOOD AS PAKISTANI TEAM AND INDIAN TEAM GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS AND PRACTICE MORE

10996524_862151000500742_5897508051794982980_n.jpg

11069403_862119733837202_2910337007419413094_n.jpg

Seriously they cried so hard damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cant even chase 105 in home ground lol

BCB : Banladesh Cry Babies (If they change name of ICC I can do the same)

Be like : Nope, it was a no ball its always a no ball

I hope india loses next match.. just to see bdian reaction...

Oh that will be epic now imagine what will be the reaction of Hasina if BD beats Pakistan . She will start belly dance

Disgusting that also in open ground for the world to see. They should have made it out on focking pitch everything was there . Bat and wicket

we all know India will win this worldcup when Australian pitches are made for batting teams.

we all know India will win this worldcup when Australian pitches are made for batting teams.
australia has better batting lineup... if they make pitches for spinners then you have some points...

australia has better batting lineup... if they make pitches for spinners then you have some points...

they wont because you dont even have good spinners. all you have a good batsman so make pitches with no spin no and no grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom