What's new

To be a Muslim in India

MY JIJU'S MOTHER TOLD ME ABOUT BANBARELLI MAZAR ETC AND TOLD ME WHY BIHAR IS CALLED BIHAR SHARIF .......SHE IS NICE RELIGIOUS WOMAN:smitten:

just correcting that India is not the only land of Hindus or Hinduism or what ever you mead by that.

India in the sense, subcontinent. No where else.

As far as Hinduism is concerned the center of gravity is India. That is what he meant and that is absolutely true. Hindus idolize this country as one of their Gods !

I partially agree with the article.
this is because ancient indian culture is related to Hinduism. so naturally the Muslims feel a bit out of place and are not able to relate themselves with the Indian culture.

Or in some cases deliberately dont want to relate.

Really man...! That's an argument? Nobody gives a rat's behind to some stupid stuff on the internet, otherwise everyone & his uncle will be fighting for independence from Pakistan. There is no other side to this picture, this is nonsense designed to mess up the debate not enhance it. Azad Deccan council...? Maybe they are a part of the Deccan Mujahideen who purportedly carried out the Mumbai attacks...:lol:

That was an attempt to frame them and shove blame onto Owaisi as the president said it in one of my meetings in UAE. So you accept Pakistan was not responsible and you made the story up of ISI backing and what not. Why are you taking the debate there anyway. Why ignore the finer points made in the post? Forget Azad Deccan Council. Their existence won't make a difference because majority does not want division but why not resolve their grievances so no Azad Deccan Movement, Nizam movement or council exists in the first place?

Look, any tom dick and harry can make India bashing blogs. :rofl: Only issue in Hyderabad is the demand for Telangana state.

I agree. That is the larger demand. My purpose was not to defend Azad Deccan Movement. They have their thing-we have ours. My relationship was only some of their design work and other promotional content. I was also asked to be an observor member since some of my clan was in Hyderabad. I can share if you want but its a waste of time. I don't support them nor do I oppose them.

You only bought Muhajirs link with India.

I said people have a link there so they feel they are entitled to comment... where did muhajirs come in this-something which I remind you I do not even consider myself and feel is a derogatory term imposed by our families and other migrants on themselves.

I feel sad and disgusted to see the how some indian members question the patriotism of their muslim brother,,,,,,,,,,Muslims stayed during in india during partition not beacuse of Majburi because they loved the place & people they stayed............Even though some people wanted to stay back thay were forced due to riot to migrtae to pak............similarly what happened to hindus & siks in pakistan..................India still have a considerable muslim population even bigger than so called muslim countries.............they have lived peacefully,have not encouraged terrorism (except & few),prayed & joined in enjoyment of indian victories and you still doubt them................

I say the people who has questioned their patriotism have to ask themself whether they are true indian...........as Indian we take plede that all indian are our brother ans sister...........the moment you start to doubt your brother or sister ,the same moment you have stated the disintegration of country............they have the very right freedon to live in this country as it is there for you which has been guaranteed by the constitution...........

sorry, mohajir is offtopic, but now that we have brought it in, I have a question.
Why is it that mohajirs are more friendly towards India than other pakistanis (I am judging from some of the words of MQM leaders), should not they be more bitter than other pakistanis, because they were the most persecuted ones.. @haviZsultan ?

I believe that is only a perception. Its the politicization that is the issue rather than anything else and I blame MQM. They wish to find anyway to defend Altaf no matter how stupid. I rejected it and the muhajir identity itself-we may share some weak Pashtun links anyway. But those who migrated did call themselves muhajir including our family for god knows what reason. It's being exploited now so I reject it.

Still I have never seen any family member in Pakistan having a soft-spot to India except 1 and he is in Canada and considered a traitor. @darkinsky and @truthseer can explain further and tell you if this is true. I am sure the answer will be in the negative. It is a perception. Just meeting one gives that appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sad and disgusted to see the how some indian members question the patriotism of their muslim brother,,,,,,,,,,Muslims stayed during in india during partition not beacuse of Majburi because they loved the place & people they stayed............

Wrong.

Muslims staying back in india is due to a variety of reasons :

1) Their economic interests were here. Did not want to sell everything and go to Pakistan
2) They were not financially strong enough to make the journey.
3) They were financially ok, but were scared for life..that they would be killed during the journey
4) Some mullahs like Maududi thought Pakistan was actually anti-Islamic and they wanted to estbalish an Islamic empire in Hindustan itself.
5) And last is the reason you mentioned - they some honestly did not believe in the idealogy of Pakistan and stayed back.

Muslims staying back was due to one or a combination of the above mentioned reasons. That is the truth. ALmost all the subcontinental muslims voted for the Partition plan of IUML..but only a few actually left from India to either west or East pakistan.

sorry, mohajir is offtopic, but now that we have brought it in, I have a question.
Why is it that mohajirs are more friendly towards India than other pakistanis (I am judging from some of the words of MQM leaders), should not they be more bitter than other pakistanis, because they were the most persecuted ones.. @haviZsultan ?

I believe Mohajirs are actually more hostile to India than the other groups.

I agree. That is the larger demand. My purpose was not to defend Azad Deccan Movement. They have their thing-we have ours. My relationship was only some of their design work and other promotional content. I was also asked to be an observor member since some of my clan was in Hyderabad. I can share if you want but its a waste of time. I don't support them nor do I oppose them.

You meant to say some ch**** Tom Dick and Harry outside India day dreaming about it while people living in Hyderabad know nothing about it. :rofl::lol: I have seen many such idiotic blogs on Google. :lol:

I believe that is only a perception. Its the politicization that is the issue rather than anything else and I blame MQM. They wish to find anyway to defend Altaf no matter how stupid. I rejected it and the muhajir identity itself-we may share some weak Pashtun links anyway. But those who migrated did call themselves muhajir including our family for god knows what reason. It's being exploited now so I reject it.

Still I have never seen any family member in Pakistan having a soft-spot to India except 1 and he is in Canada and considered a traitor. @darkinsky and @truthseer can explain further and tell you if this is true. I am sure the answer will be in the negative. It is a perception. Just meeting one gives that appearance.

No, people here dislike India just as much as any other people. But the creed of Hafiz Saeed type people are ignored by most here

Muslims that stayed in India were sell outs and often offered their sisters and mothers to Hindus.

Now before going ape-**** on me, this is what was observed by my family members during partition days.

Back
Top Bottom