What's new

To be a Muslim in India

80% Hindu in your dream we all know how many kids you guys have 1 or 2 may be.and now compare it to muslim couple and then you will have the shock of your life Holy Sh*t Hindus are in minority in 10 years.

Indian is indian where ever he may be US or China.

MFhusain Dead or alive we are here talking about How tolerate you guys are .

IF Congress government can protect itself that will be an achievement .

Please provide any link its says minority is responsible for riots or i will assume its your brain Fart

Thank you for that post. My objective has been to expose the 'secular' muslims to those ignorant Indians who preach to the RSS and BJP.

Nothing like a bit of stress to bring the truth out. :tup:

You will be surprised to know what reason he gave me when he closed the thread on Hindus in Pakistan.:lol:

I am all game for all topic to be discussed. I have just problem with these double standards. :enjoy:

That was my thread. :( :( I knew that gonna happen. Actully its pak site. We can't discuss about anything hindu related while they can discuss anything about india... :P

You are welcome my dear Kar Sevak ,As you call them "Ignorant indian " they are real indian they are not intoxicated in hate thats the only reason india is peaceful and the real ignorant is you.

We find it difficult to understand how people today deliberately refuse to look at what is actually happening in the world, believing the lies and distortions their leaders tell them. With a straight face, political, economic, religious, and media figures tell the people that black is white, war is peace, lies are truths, joblessness is economic recovery, ignorance is intelligence

Thank you for that post. My objective has been to expose the 'secular' muslims to those ignorant Indians who preach to the RSS and BJP.

Nothing like a bit of stress to bring the truth out. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom