What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: are you sure ?

i see more indians try to infest simple threads viz a viz BD in BD section, and calling Bangladeshi names.

One wonders whom you Indians like here ?

You have issue with Chinese

You have Issues with Bangladeshis

You have Issues with Sri Lankans

You have issues with Pakistanis

Except Pakistan we have good relations with all neighbours even with China.

All nations have minor disputes with countries sharing borders.

I was quite taken aback by the raw racism and bigotry that permeates so many Indians towards Bangladeshis. There is a feeling of entitlement that Bangladeshis should be subservient to India for eternity because of 1971.

The Pakistanis and Chinese are in sufficient numbers here to whack back any Indian misadventures, but the Bangladeshis are hopelessly outnumbered.

The story is rather the other way round most Indians before coming to this forum had positive views with regard to BD but here they see that Bangladeshis r front runner in anti India topics n r hell bent to claim there superiority over Indians....

I mean at one point they claim BD to be superior to India n they hate India n its substandard products in very aspect n at the same time they r busy pole vaulting even when they know BSF will shoot down any intruder....:what:

I frankly feel the Bangladeshi posters here for the most part are anti-Hindu more than truly ungrateful, as most were probably not born when we won them a country of their own. They have a huge inferiority chip on their shoulder at being the runt of the sub-continent, and it shows in their posts. But by and large, those I have met personally abroad are pretty decent, though one can sense a diffidence there as well.

But this thread is not about Bangladeshis, so let them be.

Please tell us more about us.

The story is rather the other way round most Indians before coming to this forum had positive views with regard to BD but here they see that Bangladeshis r front runner in anti India topics n r hell bent to claim there superiority over Indians....

I mean at one point they claim BD to be superior to India n they hate India n its substandard products in very aspect n at the same time they r busy pole vaulting even when they know BSF will shoot down any intruder....:what:

Cant agree more with the Bolded part.

Also posts from B'deshi members here are really interesting to read, many indians feel entertained by the conspiracies & stupid conclusion some B'deshi members draw about RAW/India in in BD forums.

Dear Asim Aqil, although our views differ so widely, I would like to raise my hat to you for this post. It was infused with reasonable and generous spirit, and makes a welcome correction to the pyrotechnics that we have been subjected to by some young lions who want to break their fast with my old bones. As it happens, I do not agree with your prescription for Kashmir on conservative and status quoist grounds, which will take a lot to explain - perhaps some day, if you have a little time, I could explain, but not here, not now, not in the middle of what I intend to be a fulsome compliment, in the best sense of the word 'fulsome'. Thank you for the breadth of vision and the somewhat amused but not ungenerous understanding that you have shown. With warm regards, 'Joe'.

... Side note: its news to me that our views "differ so widely". You've been the more agreeable person out of the lot to me.

One wonders whom you indians like here ?

You have issue with Chinese

You have Issues with Bangladeshis

You have Issues with Sri Lankans

You have issues with Pakistanis

One wonders whom you pakistanis like here ?

You have issue with iran

You have Issues with afganistan

You have Issues with india

You have issues with china coz xinjiang is under problems due to terrorist trained inside ur territory :lol:

Yaar guys, this is not a thread to take criticism (or praise - if by chance we get some of that as well) to heart and get defensive and retort.

Tu tu main main mein asli masala feeka pad jaata hai.

Same to US they use to call us biggest non NATO ally now they don't.

Nopes,They used to treat you with same standards earlier but now they have shifted their stance to india and you feel insecure due to that.Otherwise treating pakistan now is same as it used to be for them i.e give money n get your task done

Solving kashmir dispute will solve majority of Pakistan-India problems.

As it happens, I do not agree with your prescription for Kashmir on conservative and status quoist grounds, which will take a lot to explain ...

Conservative and status quo-ist grounds? Surely there are more fundamental reasons why that prescription needs to be resisted?

Nopes,They used to treat you with same standards earlier but now they have shifted their stance to india and you feel insecure due to that.Otherwise treating pakistan now is same as it used to be for them i.e give money n get your task done

They are not bahaving in the same way that's for sure.

About india they are not really tilt towards you.

Conservative and status quo-ist grounds? Surely there are more fundamental reasons why that prescription needs to be resisted?
There are very good strategic reasons as to why neither side would give up the claim. It has little to do with ego and more to do with geographical importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom