What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really no change at all... I knew Indians (Hindus, Muslims, Christians and a few Parsis too) first hand growing up. There are good and bad people everywhere. Indians are no more exceptionally bad, or exceptionally good than us, they are just people. It re-affirms just one thing we have political issues that require political solutions. There is no clash of civilizaion between us that either we or they can exist.

What I've observed is that primarily the issue is of Kashmir, other than that we are willing to accept almost everything about India, especially Indian culture despite massive opposition to it. The part where there is almost unanimous consensus is the Kashmir issue.

The one change I've come to have through forums is that egos won't ever allow Kashmir to be solved. Egos are just too damn strong. My suggestion has been to be equal opportunity ego hurter. The notion "What? Pakistan jeet jayega, Kashmir ke maamlay main?" or vice versa is something Indians or Pakistanis would never accept. So why not think in terms of "Ok hum bhi Kashmir ko chorte hain and tum bhi Kashmir ko choro". Both lose Kashmir and Kashmir becomes and independent nation.

This idea would only work if and only if the intent is there on both sides to do a mukmuka of sorts and proactively try to end a long lasting feud.

From PDF I've learned that we are far away from such thinking and still mostly just want to screw over the other one.

Dear Asim Aqil, although our views differ so widely, I would like to raise my hat to you for this post. It was infused with reasonable and generous spirit, and makes a welcome correction to the pyrotechnics that we have been subjected to by some young lions who want to break their fast with my old bones. As it happens, I do not agree with your prescription for Kashmir on conservative and status quoist grounds, which will take a lot to explain - perhaps some day, if you have a little time, I could explain, but not here, not now, not in the middle of what I intend to be a fulsome compliment, in the best sense of the word 'fulsome'. Thank you for the breadth of vision and the somewhat amused but not ungenerous understanding that you have shown. With warm regards, 'Joe'.

indians are emotionally fragile and behave like losers- cant take criticism- victims of cretinism-:coffee:-

Well, actually, on some not very good days, it does feel like that.

Only thing is that we are probably interpreting your phrase in diametrically opposite ways. That's the trouble with speaking Victorian English to buckos who are better off with SMS language.

The problem with majority of the Indians here is that as long as you say "Sab acha ha" about them, you are a gem for them as soon as you mention any ills of indian society, you become their enemy.

illness and crime are part of every society on earth. jut matter what extent/population ? that's decide the community is good or devil.

The problem with majority of the Indians here is that as long as you say "Sab acha ha" about them, you are a gem for them as soon as you mention any ills of indian society, you become their enemy.

Same to pakistanis.They used to praise U.S but now russia :rofl: .
Every country moves with interest :)

illness and crime are part of every society on earth. jut matter what extent/population ? that's decide the community is good or devil.

Then why you shy away from posting and admiting ills of your Indian society? why to hide from facing the facts in the first place?

here the point is the difference bewteen level of having balls/guts/heart (well you guys can select any of the words since many get their ego hurt by the first one) to face the criticism and you surely dont have the better one

Read last line

Every country moves with interest

If i being a Pakistan praise you and keep on saying India is mahan and there is nothing bad in India on any front, if that is your interest trust me i will be happy to serve your interests

If i being a Pakistan praise you and keep on saying India is mahan and there is nothing bad in India on any front, if that is your interest trust me i will be happy to serve your interests

We never took opinion of others,we better know our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom