What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gone slightly more negative. I've had a lot of interaction with Indians during my stay in UAE and I've known that they are great people, very nice and very courteous, though some are slightly arrogant. What's good to see is that most are very humble and selfless.

Over here, some people like KRAIT have reaffirmed that view. A few have made it more negative, these are the ones who take bomb blasts as a political talking point.

Overall, it's pretty much the same

Then why you shy away from posting and admiting ills of your Indian society? why to hide from facing the facts in the first place?

here the point is the difference bewteen level of having balls/guts/heart (well you guys can select any of the words since many get their ego hurt by the first one) to face the criticism and you surely dont have the better one

If i being a Pakistan praise you and keep on saying India is mahan and there is nothing bad in India on any front, if that is your interest trust me i will be happy to serve your interests

who's hiding here ? you society so mess but what do you post ? Muslims in pak rape,kill non-Muslims in pak but you are posting Indians/hindus are extremist because they oppose muslims to kill "Cow" because its holy for them !!!!

IT'S Hypocrisy

you are hiding not we, and world knows it .

All of you know how many faults in Islam do you accept ? even after killing of thousand non-Muslims you call it "religion of peace" :lol:

you dont have guts to let the world discuss ills of your society.

How can we stop the entire world from doing anything???:what:
The world doesn't stop for anybody they r n will discuss whatever they feel worth discussing....:agree:

I u have doubts about world not discussing Indian problem just have look around PDF itself from Bangladeshis to Chinese to Jamicans r busy discussing Indian internal matters:rofl:

How can we stop the entire world from doing anything???:what:
The world doesn't stop for anybody they r n will discuss whatever they feel worth discussing....:agree:

I u have doubts about world not discussing Indian problem just have look around PDF itself from Bangladeshis to Chinese to Jamicans r busy discussing Indian internal matters:

i think we are discussing the PDF statistics and not the world's. The Indian whining here on every thread is evident of your level of facing the criticism

I am Indian and I am on PDF.

I am a victim of cretinism. :pakistan:

I want to hear more from Pakistanis about us.

Good. Bad. Ugly.

i think we are discussing the PDF statistics and not the world's. The Indian whining here on every thread is evident of your level of facing the criticism

Americans and Chinese can criticize in right way to us because they are ahead/better than us in many things , But you can't ! your society is far way lag to us.

it's like serial human killer calling a simple man barbarian because he killed some rats :lol:

What do u expect us to do when people r busy bring toilets in every single civil discussion to the extent the MODs had to ban that topic expressly almost half of the thread on PDF r running on Indian social issues....:what:

Americans and Chinese can criticize in right way to us because they are ahead/better than us in many things , But you can't ! your society is far way lag to us.

Dude, cut it out, we want Pakistani's perceptions about Indians and India in general based on Indian posts on PDF.

In a way we want to see a report card of our performance on PDF.

So let the Pakistani posters speak their mind whether good or bad.

I was quite taken aback by the raw racism and bigotry that permeates so many Indians towards Bangladeshis. There is a feeling of entitlement that Bangladeshis should be subservient to India for eternity because of 1971.

The Pakistanis and Chinese are in sufficient numbers here to whack back any Indian misadventures, but the Bangladeshis are hopelessly outnumbered.

Exactly.

Lets not get defensive.

Allow the Pakistanis some breathing space to tell us what they feel.

Most times we just smother them.

What do u expect us to do when people r busy bring toilets in every single civil discussion to the extent the MODs had to ban that topic expressly almost half of the thread on PDF r running on Indian social issues....:what:

:woot: are you sure ?

i see more indians try to infest simple threads viz a viz BD in BD section, and calling Bangladeshi names.

One wonders whom you Indians like here ?

You have issue with Chinese

You have Issues with Bangladeshis

You have Issues with Sri Lankans

You have issues with Pakistanis

it's like serial human killer calling a simple man barbarian because he killed some rats :lol:

You are a perfect example of peoples she is complaining about.

Its PDF, here everyone has a right or freedom to put up his/her view.

Even Indians suggest or criticize Chinese member or American members here.

Accepting criticism & improving ourselves is sign of maturity & humble nature , you surely lack both.

Learn from our chinese friends who start this thread :http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/215599-what-can-china-learn-india.html

i see more indians try to infest simple threads viz a viz BD in BD section, and calling Bangladeshi names.

you know if you see clearly we have problems with only Pakistan and Pakistan and Islam have problem with whole world.

all these countries share more economic and cultural trade with India as compare to pak .

Bangladesh never been close to pak. china who accused you for supporting Islamic terrorism in china ? you are just begging Chinese as a best friend , Chinese people hate Pakistanis i have seen ma many.

We like us.......:smitten: very much......!!

^^we have issues within us too we have different pov's one of the advantage of being a huge society .no one post to appease someone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom