What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Your problem with us started because we were Hindu.

Kashmir came after that.

So first you need to solve the Hindu angle.

Kashmir will follow.

I disagree. Pakistan and India were on okay terms before the Kashmir War. There were Hindu-Muslim riots but those were standard. In fact, many Muslims involved in them are still in India.

There are very good strategic reasons as to why neither side would give up the claim. It has little to do with ego and more to do with geographical importance.

Actually, it is not a geostrategic issue either. Kashmir valley is not very strategic, as compared to say Gilgit-Baltistan.

Actually, it is not geographical a geographical issue either. Kashmir valley is not very geographically strategic, as compared to say Gilgit-Baltistan.

When you think about it, Gilgit is part of Kashmir. However, let's consider the Indian part of Kashmir. If all of it was made independent, then Pakistan's source of water would be controlled by another country. However, our Indus Water deal is with you guys, not with Kashmiris. Another problem is that Kashmir includes our part too. If all of it is made independent, as I am sure Asim suggests, we'd need to pay to export and import goods to and from China. There is also a good chance that Kashmir would be hostile to both Pakistan and India, which would add another foe to this. Add to that, India and Pakistan have a lot of their installations situated in the region and it becomes clear why Kashmir is so important.

Nope.

Your problem with us started because we were Hindu.

Kashmir came after that.

So first you need to solve the Hindu angle.

Kashmir will follow.

Actually i was about to add some more and i guess this is a good time.

Second biggest problem is a bad image of Pakistan is created by indian media although it happens all around the world but US and india are leading in this regard.

They really need to change this.

I disagree. Pakistan and India were on okay terms before the Kashmir War. There were Hindu-Muslim riots but those were standard. In fact, many Muslims involved in them are still in India.

What I meant was that the Kashmir issue became an issue because India got divided.

India got divided because some Muslims felt that they could not live with Hindus.

So if you want to solve Kashmir, either remove the factor that caused Kashmir to be an issue.

Or else, do not aggravate an already aggravated situation.

There is no other middle ground.

That statement is not valid, Pakistan's birth process was accompanied by the tribal attack on the then independent state of J&K, commanded by Pak army officers. The manner in which the said tribals conducted their purported Jihad is well known, so I will refrain from repeating it here.

Actually i was about to add some more and i guess this is a good time.

Second biggest problem is a bad image of Pakistan is created by indian media although it happens all around the world but US and india are leading in this regard.

They really need to change this.

Mumbai and Kargil is what drastically changed the image of Pakistan in India.

Actually there is a constant stream of events that kept our views negative - right from wars to IC 814 to Parliament attack culminating at Mumbai.

I am Indian and I am on PDF.

I am a victim of cretinism. :pakistan:

I want to hear more from Pakistanis about us.

Good. Bad. Ugly.

It's good we have Indians on here otherwise I would always think the same narrow-minded ways I always had. Amongst others things, they have changed my ideas on Islam, secularism, liberalism and the Two-Nation-Theory. i believed in Ghazwa-E-Hind before, now I hope we can see some type of South Asian union in the future.

Mumbai much much more than Kargil.

What I meant was that the Kashmir issue became an issue because India got divided.

India got divided because some Muslims felt that they could not live with Hindus.

So if you want to solve Kashmir, either remove the factor that caused Kashmir to be an issue.

Or else, do not aggravate an already aggravated situation.

There is no other middle ground.
I thoroughly disagree. Just because two nations can not live together as one does not mean that the other should lose a piece of territory, in which it is in a majority. You also ignore the fact that United India was a creation of the British, there is no historical example of it ever happening after 712 AD, other than during British Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom