What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever any Pakistan will appreciate something about India then Indians will start mocking their country and say no India is not perfect and they also have same problems there

whenever any Pakistani will criticise something about India then Indians will get pissed off and will try to find all faults in Pakistan to prove that all is well in India

:lol:

That's probably true of all nations -- and families.

Mast thread hai yaaron.....par kuch known haters ko to reply hi nahin karna chahiye.....unka to alag color hona chahiye....lemme guess....hmmm...How about Pink...:D

J/K, love us, hate us, you just can't ignore us. :D

Mast thread hai yaaron.....par kuch known haters ko to reply hi nahin karna chahiye.....unka to alag color hona chahiye....lemme guess....hmmm...How about Pink...:D

J/K, love us, hate us, you just can't ignore us. :D

yaar acha tareqa hai- hamaray gher mein mehman ban ker bethay ho- ignore kaisay kerein?-:coffee:-

My views were negetive now its worst....:no:

I knew tht indians are underdeveloped peoples who only talks big.....
but after interacting with them in PDF i feel tht they dont even want to develop themself they only want talk big talk.

one more thing i was thinking that Pakistan is the only enemy of india in neibours but after PDF experiance i thought Pakistan is on 3rd or forth place:lol:

india considers every one enemy (especially neibours) & considers far countries (who are real enemies of asia) like US Europe Israel as their best well wisher.

A guy like you actually makes me want to believe in God if only to thank him/her for doing whatever was necessary so that I revel in the fact that you are not my or my country's problem anymore.

On second thoughts, I will make do with thanking Mr.Jinnah. That's also easier to do. Eating Britannia biscuits & flying GO airlines should make his progeny very happy.

I believe it is.

yes because konkani people are migrated from Maharashtra , Goa origin to down south Karnataka coast ,which made it also konkan , basically konkani language is Marathi which is slightly dialect
with Marathi Devanagari script is use as a script for it, konkani never had own script. its not Dravidian language .

yes because konkani people are migrated from Maharashtra , Goa origin to down south Karnataka coast ,which made it also konkan , basically konkani language is Marathi which is slightly dialect
with Marathi Devanagari script is use as a script for it, konkani never had own script. its not Dravidian language .

Not quite correct.

Though it belongs to Indo-Aryan group, Konkani was influenced by Kannada, a member of Dravidian family. A branch of the Kadambas who ruled Goa for a long period had their roots in Karnataka. Konkani was never used for official purposes.Another reason Kannada influence on Konkani is proximity of original Konkani speaking territory to Karnataka.

Old Konkani documents show considerable Kannada influence on grammar as well as the vocabulary. Like southern Dravidian languages Konkani has prothetic glides y- and w-Kannada influence is more evident in Konkani syntax. The question markers in yes/no questions and the negative marker are sentence final. Copula deletion in Konkani is remarkably similar to Kannada.

Phrasal verbs are not so commonly used in Indo-Aryan languages, Konkani spoken in Dravidian regions has however borrowed numerous phrasal verb patterns.

Not quite correct.

that is what i said.

it's clearly mentioned it's Indo-Aryan group , influence is different thing.

old konkoni documents ? it never had script , all those must be in Devanagari/Marathi .......what is source of above paragraph ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom