What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be honest here. Before joining this forum I never liked this country India or anything related to it. It's people,cities etc etc. Now after spending all the time on this forum and interacting with all the Bharatis here, situation hasn't changed much today. :)

Let's see if like others I would be able to change my views about India and Indians after the age of 40. I hope that would happen.

I am going to be honest here. Before joining this forum I never liked this country India or anything related to it. It's people,cities etc etc. Now after spending all the time on this forum and interacting with all the Bharatis here, situation hasn't changed much today. :)

Let's see if like others I would be able to change my views about India and Indians after the age of 40. I hope that would happen.

Deep rooted hatred can never be rooted out by joining an online forum. Just saying.

Konkan coast includes Karnataka coastline. Konkani is one of the official languages of Karnataka. And the state has the highest number of people speaking Konkani. I know some Parkars from Tulu-Konkani background living in Mumbai. They are from somewhere near Mangalore.

Congrats truthseer!! We found that you are from somewhere in Karnataka. :)
Mangalore is not konkan Coast

Deep rooted hatred can never be rooted out by joining an online forum. Just saying.

Or may be because I have very few positives or good things to share about India. I hope things change in the future.

How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on :pdf:?

Which views have been proven wrong, which reaffirmed?

Have we been good ambassadors of our country? :pop:

Nothing got changed here. I hardly form any strong opinion about others based on my interaction with them on internet. I judge people individually and nationality don't matter in my book. I am good with everyone as long as they are good with me. I will criticise my own brother if he do something wrong and i will praise even my worst enemy if he do some great deeds :)

There is something which i noticed here

whenever any Pakistan will appreciate something about India then Indians will start mocking their country and say no India is not perfect and they also have same problems there

whenever any Pakistani will criticise something about India then Indians will get pissed off and will try to find all faults in Pakistan to prove that all is well in India

:lol:

My understanding of India and Indians has turned more positive; I had given up on them after browsing through the Bharat Rakshak forum--a veritable cesspool of hateful intellectual inbreeding. But I also left a Pakistani forum some years ago--that was just too crude of a place with hateful kids. They would know me--I use the same 'meengla' name.

BTW, I am one of those few Pakistanis who publicly say: LOC=IB with mutual safeguards for all, above all for Kashmiris, based on humanitarian grounds. I also say that Indians and Pakistanis are conjoined-twins.

My understanding of India and Indians has turned more positive; I had given up on them after browsing through the Bharat Rakshak forum--a veritable cesspool of hateful intellectual inbreeding. But I also left a Pakistani forum some years ago--that was just too crude of a place with hateful kids. They would know me--I use the same 'meengla' name.

BTW, I am one of those few Pakistanis who publicly say: LOC=IB with mutual safeguards for all, above all for Kashmiris, based on humanitarian grounds. I also say that Indians and Pakistanis are conjoined-twins.

Respect.

Hope.

bhut yarana lagta hai ye basnti tera indians ke sath ?:devil:

Truly we hate them because they are dis-honest (As their state), cruel, without integrity and bigoted.

Apologies for all that. I will give you the benefit of doubt. After all the millenium long attacks by us on your people, religion, historical and religious sites without provocation must have left you a little bitter.

But you did not tell us how PDF contributed to your thinking. Thats the thread.

Nothing got changed here. I hardly form any strong opinion about others based on my interaction with them on internet. I judge people individually and nationality don't matter in my book. I am good with everyone as long as they are good with me. I will criticise my own brother if he do something wrong and i will praise even my worst enemy if he do some great deeds :)

whenever any Pakistan will appreciate something about India then Indians will start mocking their country and say no India is not perfect and they also have same problems there

whenever any Pakistani will criticise something about India then Indians will get pissed off and will try to find all faults in Pakistan to prove that all is well in India

See how easy it is to knock us out?

If your generals were not so dumb, they would have figured this out long ago, and invested in trolleys, not in tanks.

My views were negetive now its worst....:no:

I knew tht indians are underdeveloped peoples who only talks big.....
but after interacting with them in PDF i feel tht they dont even want to develop themself they only want talk big talk.

one more thing i was thinking that Pakistan is the only enemy of india in neibours but after PDF experiance i thought Pakistan is on 3rd or forth place:lol:

india considers every one enemy (especially neibours) & considers far countries (who are real enemies of asia) like US Europe Israel as their best well wisher.

excellent this is 1000% true & indians i experiance here are exactly the same...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom