What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
apko acha laga Good!

But iss pr agr amal krain to mjhe zyada acha lagy ga!!!

Koshish jaari hai.

Buzurgon se poochoge to pata lagega.

Doc pehle se bahut sudhar gaya hai.

Ab main apni tareef khud to nahin kar sakta na?

Well, if we start off, the first Islamic government also created an independent state.

To come to a judgment about Islamist identity politics and separatism, one would need to start from the beginning. One would examine the history of the Prophet, on the basis of the Sahih Hadiths, and also the historical record of Islamist politics / imperialism, from early times until the present. Considering various divergent views, and hopefully without biases. An exercise that is maybe not appropriate for this thread or forum.

yes they have , bene Israeli mixed with them . their gene pool say .Mostly Hindus

then why pak flag ? did you think you don't get entry in pdf without pak flag ?

read chitpavan Wikipedia...

I live in Pakistan, I'm Pakistani, that's why

How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on :pdf:?

Which views have been proven wrong, which reaffirmed?

Have we been good ambassadors of our country? :pop:

indians are brainwashed, they are dilusional, and they are trolling all the time, but thats just about internet hindus, the real life indians dont care about neither politics nor pakistan is evil muzlim state a part of greater india which should be conquered

indians are brainwashed, they are dilusional, and they are trolling all the time, but thats just about internet hindus, the real life indians dont care about neither politics nor pakistan is evil muzlim state a part of greater india which should be conquered

Pick up your distorted history books then see who is brainwashed :lol:

ok so you are konkani muslim who migrated to pak ! it depends on ur looks mostly , generally( not every time) they get green eyes very fare skin like ajit agarkar , milind soman(international model), Maduhri Dixit , Urmila matondkar , Isha koppikar

:blink: You've got to be kidding me ! They're very fair ?

ok so you are konkani muslim who migrated to pak ! it depends on ur looks mostly , generally( not every time) they get green eyes very fare skin like ajit agarkar , milind soman(international model), Maduhri Dixit , Urmila matondkar , Isha koppikar

Fair skin, brown eyes, tall

Well, if we start off, the first Islamic government also created an independent state.

Yes, from the Parkar family.

That's Konkani, I mean Maharashtrian. Are you familiar with marathi language ?

I know Konkani, is it the same?

Not exactly. The Konkani spoken by the Hindus is similar to Marathi. While the Konkani spoken by Muslims has some Arabic incorporated. The Konkani spoken in Goa (by the Christians)is peppered with Portuguese. Then there is Konkani spoken by Saraswats in the coastal area of Karwar which has substantial amounts of Kannada incorporated. Little wonder that Konkani never really had a script of its own.

In Karachi, I heard some (a little) of the Marathi Konkani being spoken. Since I can speak Marathi that was a very pleasant surprise.

Not exactly. The Konkani spoken by the Hindus is similar to Marathi. While the Konkani spoken by Muslims has some Arabic incorporated. The Konkani spoken in Goa (by the Christians)is peppered with Portuguese. Then there is Konkani spoken by Saraswats in the coastal area of Karwar which has substantial amounts of Kannada incorporated. Little wonder that Konkani never really had a script of its own.

In Karachi, I heard some (a little) of the Marathi Konkani being spoken. Since I can speak Marathi that was a very pleasant surprise.

We have Hindu relatives and Muslim ones and we all speak the same kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom