What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Viva_Viet If you get the time go through this thread and you will find out why we are destined to be a primitive society where beliefs rule reason and logic. Where we are forced to beg, borrow loans while importing all the accoutrement s of modern civilized life like mobiles, air conditioners, computers, cars etc from you athiest slaves of the west.

You think Chinese investors will shift their productions units to the land of Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) momins. If you don't understand what all this is about well at it's core is everybody is burning the country down to prove they are lovers of the prophet [pbuh]. They are all trying to prove that they are bigger, biggest lovers ....

Yep :crazy:

Just for a thought experiment: if Pakistan was to adopt state religion, what would that be? Sunni or Shia Islam? Barelvi or Deo Bandi Islam? You can keep on going like this.
I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. What I was pointing to is: who ever builds a mosque or seminary or church or whatever has to do it through state permission.

And what is taught in them should follow a guideline from the state. And Islam being the state religion (already so and in many progressive Muslim countries too) the imams/ulama of whatever sect should be under supervision of state and again made bound to follow state guidelines specially on matters that are public in nature.

They cannot be allowed to run wild anymore.

State religion is no solution as constitution of Pakistan gives complete freedom of religion to all Pakistanis except Ahmadis.

There was no overkill. Red Mosque terrorists abducted police officers just like TLP did in Lahore yesterday. Govt will restore writ of state regardless of desi liberal crying violation of human rights on the media.
Well you can laugh.
I was a hundred yards away when Rescue 15 building was blown up. I have worked at Services Hospital Lhr. Being a doctor I have treated and seen thousands of victims of bomb blasts and other violent incidents. I can assure you there is nothing laughable in gushing blood and screams of dying men.
I am not asking Govt to give in to demands but resolve it as peacefully as possible plz. Just bcz you have force doesn't mean you should use it excessively. Situation calls for cooler heads and sane voices. And sorry if it hurts anyone but govt seems very deficient in both areas.

Why on the expense of PTI? It is in the interest of PTI to get rid of all radical Islamic parties as party stands for moderate Islam.
Punjab and mostly Pakistan are basically a radicalised barelvi country. People are illiterate and it is very easy to play with their emotions and that's what decision maker did. Played well. Pti will loose votes and supports.

And what is taught in them should follow a guideline from the state. And Islam being the state religion (already so and in many progressive Muslim countries too) the imams/ulama of whatever sect should be under supervision of state and again made bound to follow state guidelines on matters that are public in nature.
This is state controlling religion. When state decides what you can or cannot preach is against freedom of religion. Just like Pakistani state decided that Ahmadis are not Muslims and cannot call themselves Muslims. This is against freedom of religion.

20 percent of Pakistanis are Shias. Good luck explaining this to them.
Out of 1,400 years there was just 29 years of unity which ended in bloodbath. Ever since this goal has eluded. In fact the Dar Al Islam has gotten more divided with each century.

But let them who live in delusions live in delusions.

Are you sure? If majority of Muslims agreed to this, there would not be Barelvis, Deo Bandis, Wahabis, Ismaelis, Twelvers etc etc. As I said before you can either have one state religion or complete freedom of religion. You can't have both.
Iran for example has Twelver Shia as state religion. All other religions are oppressed by state. Similarly Saudi Arabia has Wahabism as state religion. They too oppress all others. In Pakistan there is freedom of religion but Ahmadis are still oppressed.

Have you have read the Hadith of 72 sects and One Jammat. 72 sects would go to Hell. Despite each sect telling their followers that they would be the One Jammat.

One Jammat is of Sahaba and those who always rejected any divisions in Deen. Quran (6:159) is crystal clear and those who deny this Aya do so at their own peril.

Have you have read the Hadith of 72 sects and One Jammat. 72 sects would go to Hell. Despite each sect telling their followers that they would be the One Jammat.

One Jammat is of Sahaba and those who always rejected any divisions in Deen. Quran (6:159) is crystal clear and those who deny this Aya do so at their own peril.
Ahmadis believe they are that one Jannati Jamat since 72 sects unanimously kicked them out of Islam. Now what?

So what? Party is going to lose anyway in 2023 on inflation alone. At least do something good for the country and ban all religious organizations / parties.
Yeah. I hope they ban all of them but establishment will create a new snake for their own good. History is telling us. Who is the culprit then?

Out of 1,400 years there was just 29 years of unity which ended in bloodbath. Ever since this goal has eluded. In fact the Dar Al Islam has gotten more divided with each century.

But let them who live in delusions live in delusions.

Read Quran translation and Hadith - hopefully your heart to Deen will be unlocked by Allah SWT one day and you will read. Divisions were prophesied and all such divisions being eradicated is also prophesied (Mahdi and Hazrat Esa's return).

It is clear which channel you are speaking from! Why do you bother what others think anyways as you call them all kafir anyways!
I am against state declaring anybody Muslim or Kafir. This is why I am up against second amendment in constitution that declared Ahmadis Kafir. State has no business deciding who is who in matters of faith. If state wanted state religion it should have taken freedom of religion from all sects and not just Ahmadis. The fact state singled out Ahmadis make it all extremely hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom