What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmadis believe they are that one Jannati Jamat since 72 sects unanimously kicked them out of Islam. Now what?

No surprise there - Qadyani was of Hanafi sect so he took the same cue from them.
I am against state declaring anybody Muslim or Kafir. This is why I am second amendment in constitution that declared Ahmadis Kafir. State has no business deciding who is who in matters of faith. If state wanted state religion it should have freedom of religion for all and not just Ahmadis. The fact state singled out Ahmadis make it all extremely hypocrite.

If that is the case, why did Hazrat Abu Bakar RA fought against fake prophets and their followers. They called themselves Muslims too, despite taking on new fake prophets.

Khalifa and head of State he was.

Disagree. First it will paint Pakistan as a weak, banana republic. Secondly it will embolden TLP even more. In fact I think the government should have taken this action right at the begining. As histort has shown jus by now every time state gave a incxh it lost a yard and that yard turned into mile. Think TTP, think Swat etc.

But again I add the caveat I don't know the full picture. Could the state be aware of danger of mutiny in the security apparatus?
If The Pakistani "establishment" agains appear these elements then they are probably the most idiotic elites out there only good at looting the country and its reserves dry

This is state controlling religion. When state decides what you can or cannot preach is against freedom of religion. Just like Pakistani state decided that Ahmadis are not Muslims and cannot call themselves Muslims. This is against freedom of religion.
Again you misunderstand. Guidelines as in:

-support vaccination - state policy - not allowed to do propaganda against it

-not allowed to preach violence

- include topics of national harmony

Not as in:

- Shias not allowed to preach Shia specific beliefs

- Impose one sect on the other

-etc

This is a minority from the majority. Don't make this a sect issue.
Go look at the TTP, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, Sipah-e-Sahaba etc, you know the ones who beheaded tribal elders, beheaded policeman, beheaded Pakistani soldiers, bombed up and down Pakistan, slaughtered tourists, raped women in the name of nikah etc. What sect do they belong to?
Just because these lunatics have done something wrong doesn't mean you go around labelling Brelvis as violent.

I was refering to the generally accepted fact that barelvis are more violent in religious matters, and you can confirm this from anyone on ground. That being said, I support no sect and have none. I am just a simple common Muslim who follow guidance of Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and Rules set by Quran.

Last edited:
Out of 1,400 years there was just 29 years of unity which ended in bloodbath. Ever since this goal has eluded. In fact the Dar Al Islam has gotten more divided with each century.

But let them who live in delusions live in delusions.
exactly i was thinking the same. There is divide going on between followers of Islam for more than a thousand year but Islam will unite people in Pakistan, who thought out this plan for us? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Just went through my facebook feed.....massive support for these goons.

I think Pakistan especially Punjab deserves a taste of TLP governance.

Urban Punjab me buhat chul h "Islami Sharai Hakoomat" ke.

Just like Swatis got fed up in a month and begged the military to intervenve, I would like to see these mujra watching two-bit idiots survive under that kind of "governance".

If that is the case, why did Hazrat Abu Bakar RA fought against fake prophets and their followers. They called themselves Muslims too, despite taking on new fake prophets.

Khalifa and head of State he was.
Hahahaha. So this was the reason why Ahmadis were declared Kafir in constitution? That drunk Bhutto and other corrupt politicians were just emulating what they believed was Sunna of pious Sahabas? So this also explains the Afghan Jihad and all Jihadi waves that came after it. 21st century Muslims blindly emulating what happened 1400 years ago? Pathetic.

Hahahaha. So this was the reason why Ahmadis were declared Kafir in constitution? That drunk Bhutto and other corrupt politicians were just emulating what they believed was Sunna of Sahabas? So this explains the Afghan Jihad and all Jihadi waves that came after. Muslims blindly emulating what happened 1400 years ago? Pathetic.

Ahamadis are not muslims. You can't take on a new fake prophet and use the name of another religion. It's fraud to do so.

It was your ulema who came to the parliament and said that Qadyani is your nabi. That means you are no longer Muslim. No other muslim nation or muslims accepts you as muslims so why do you have such an issue with Pakistan and Pakistanis? Go fight your case in OIC at least!

exactly i was thinking the same. There is divide going on between follower of Islam for more than a thousand year but Islam will unite people in Pakistan, who thought out this plan for us? :cuckoo:
Not to forget the blind belief that Islam will unite the world one day 🤣🤣🤣

Cartoons of the Prophet(saws) drawn. It was quite some time back, the first time in Denmark.

That were national level strikes. Not just limited to KP. And it was not just backed by Islamic political parties alone, the nation stood against those actions. But that didn't go well ultimately and miscreants started destroying properties. That's why the strikes were only limited to 3 days with gaps among them. I remember once such strike was on 17th of some month which I am unable to remember. But this is atleast 11-12 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom