What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Ahmadis are fake Muslims, who gave parliament / state the right to declare them Kafir in country's constitution? You know how many sects in Christianity who are deemed heretic by majority of Christians. Yet no Christian country dared to declared them as such in constitutions. This is not what constitution is made for. Only Pakistanis would be dumb enough to do something like that.

Well in 1800s America Mormans were basically driven out of the NorthEast for their Heretic sect most of them went out west and settled in Utah interesting note like Ahamadis they are big into "humanitarian" work and business not praising any of them but just observation

It was your ulema who came to the parliament and said that Qadyani is your nabi. That means you are no longer Muslim. No other muslim nation or muslims accepts you as muslims so why do you have such an issue with Pakistan and Pakistanis? Go fight your case in OIC at least!
This is none of my concern. My concern is hypocrisy of Pakistani politicians / state that in 1973 constitution gave complete freedom of religion to all Pakistanis. And then amended the constitution in 1974 to include Ahmadi Pakistanis as non Muslims. I mean what the actual f***? 🤪

@Verve your so thick that you have not figured this out. The problem is everybody thinks they hold the truth. Everybody. And then they think that gives them the right to impose that on others which of course leads to what you see. Fighting and chaos.

The fact is what we believe is innate to us and we cannot prove it to others. This is not science. This is belief. You can't prove anything. TLP think they are the true "Ashiq". You see it playing it out right now. The TLP think they are true Ashiq, the state thinks it is true custodian of the Ashiq and it goes and on.

That is why in UK you can't impose your beliefs on others. Try it. Instead you have freedom to practice as long as it does not impose or intrude or injur or prejudice others in society.

You go teach them. Trust me they would teach you the meaning of "Ashiq". Okay momin? Would love to watch the show eating my popcorn.

My voice is being recorded here on PDF and in my circle. Majority of my relatives are Brelvi and I do refer them to Quran and Hadith as instructed in Deen. Whether they take heed is upto them, it is their choice to land choose the path to Heaven or Hell, just as it is yours.

So state exercising its authority on religious matter. And not letting mobs decide it for it. No chaos.
Nope. UK constitution gives complete freedom of religion to all its citizens and doesn't single out Ahmadis as they did in Pakistani constitution. Hence UK is a peaceful religious society unlike Pakistan where state has to consistently intervene in religious feuds of the idiots like TLP.

This is none of my concern. My concern is hypocrisy of Pakistani politicians / state that in 1973 constitution gave complete freedom of religion to all Pakistanis. And then amended the constitution in 1974 to include Ahmadi Pakistanis as non Muslims. I mean what the actual f***? 🤪

Ahmadis can declare a new name to their religion and take all minority rights that come with it. You can't have a fake prophet and proclaim to be muslim at the same time. Hypocrisy is on your part, not on part of Parliament. It was your ulema who declared all none believers of Qadyani has prophet to be Kafir, in Parliamentary committee on this topic.

Indeed. Government should ban the use/propagation of any sect name, hate speech in the name of any sect. And only accept Muslim as one true identity. And if some mullah disagree and try to resist. Show him this wheat and ask him if he agree to this ayat or not.
After 1953 anti Ahmadi riots, famous justice Muneer called upon Mullahs of various sects to give their opinion on definition of a Muslim. To his surprise none of the Mullahs definition of a Muslim agreed with another 🤣

@Verve your so thick that you have not figured this out. The problem is everybody thinks they hold the truth. Everybody. And then they think that gives them the right to impose that on others which of course leads to what you see. Fighting and chaos.

The fact is what we believe is innate to us and we cannot prove it to others. This is not science. This is belief. You can't prove anything. TLP think they are the true "Ashiq". You see it playing it out right now. The TLP think they are true Ashiq, the state thinks it is true custodian of the Ashiq and it goes and on.

That is why in UK you can't impose your beliefs on others. Try it. Instead you have freedom to practice as long as it does not impose or intrude or injur or prejudice others in society.

I am not oblivious to what they think. I know it all too well. I come from a Brelvi background and have rejected it for good, after reading Quran and Hadith. These lot are playing with Hell fire in this world and Hereafter. My assignment is one of raising my voice to direct them (& you) to Quran and Hadith.

Secularism is not the answer, as your needle is stuck on that. Pakistan would cease to exist if secularism is imposed.

My post was about other muslim countries recognising these fraudsters as muslim.
Ahmadis already perform Hajj and Umra from Western countries each year. So Saudi Arabia recognizes Ahmadis as Muslims if they come from Western countries, but not from Pakistan. Makes sense? No? 😜

Nope. UK constitution gives complete freedom of religion to all its citizens and doesn't single out Ahmadis as they did in Pakistani constitution. Hence UK is a peaceful religious society unlike Pakistan where state has to consistently intervene in religious feuds of the idiots like TLP.
In UK I have seen on one stretch of road a Ahmedi mosque, a Sunni Mosque, a Shia Mosque, a Sikh Gurdwara, a Jewish synagogue, a Roman Catholic Church and a bar on the corner with half naked hours. And it's all peace. The state takes a distant detached position. All have right to practice as long as they don't hurt or injur each other.

*Notice I said Ahmedi mosque. I am not going to make a judgement. That belongs to the almighty. If they have strayed they will face the music. I am only going to face for my frauds and senilty.

Personally I wud suggest not to take every flying arrow in your ahmedi asss as some posters here are intent on doing....

Also think about what tlp has in plans for ahmedi community and try to support the govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom