What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the differences between deobandis and barelvi are exaggerations of mistakes by scholars and misinterpretations which have been repeated often enough to be matter of fact.

The very people who started these 2 sects declared each other Kafir .... it's all in the books authored by them ... well before Pakistan came into being ... so no exaggerations etc!

It's form by Pakistan Govt not Saudia Govt to declare urself who You are. If Saudi Govt wanted this carzyness than they will never allow iranian at Hajj and Umra but end of the day its money and business

Is that because Iranian are Qadyani or because you think Shia are kafir too?

The very people who started these 2 sects declared each other Kafir .... it's all in the books authored by them ... well before Pakistan came into being ... so no exaggerations etc!

Brother the books aren't the Quran are they. They can be discussed and re-assessed if there was any sincerity in ulema.

Why? Ahmadis never call them as such. They have always maintained they are a sect in Islam since their inception in late 19th century. You think a Hindu or Buddhist would be able to perform Hajj without being recognized as Kafir on the spot? Yet millions of Ahmadis have performed Hajj and nobody found out about it as their rituals are no different than Sunnis.
Is that because Iranian are Qadyani or because you think Shia are kafir too?
It's not me but what saudis think I explained

Guys im going to bed. Do dua for the well being of Pakistan and its citizens and go to sleep. Its Ramadan, use it as a time to focus on bettering the relationship between you and Allah, leave the takfir for after Eid.

Bro did you just refer to the teachings of imam Abu Hanifa as nonsense?

Did I say that?

Hanfism is not following the teachings of Imam Abu Hanifa. Brelvi do haqeeqa, whereas Imam Hanfia called it a ritual of jahliya times. That's not me saying, it's in Brelvi books. Also Mr Qadyani was a Hanafi before his fake declaration.

Of course you do. I will check your reaction once France bans its Muslims from performing Islam in public and put heavy punishment on those that break this rule.
Pakistan needs series of reforms in all fields and state should stop being custodian of everything otherwise Pakistan as a country no future we can learn from Turkey or Malaysia even Bangladesh

You guys I have noticed are quite good at twisting words. Once you proclaim a new fake prophet, you are out of Islam and no longer call yourselves muslims. How much IQ do you need to understand such a simple rule?
You are free to call Ahmadis Kafir. Likewise Ahmadis are free to call non Ahmadis Kafir. Problem starts when you demand state to declare someone Kafir in country's constitution. State and constitution is supposed to be neutral. They should not be singling out Ahmadis or others for oppression.

The number of times I have come across English bitching about mosque loudspeakers. The truth is it's not the noise that annoys them. That is just a sodden excuse. The truth is they don't like Muslims and can't stand seeing mosques in their cities.

But guess what? They can't do jack shite bewcause the state takes a impartial secular position. It will give freedom to all faiths as long as they do not in any way go against common law and statutes of the British Crown. Insofar as that all faiths can practice their beliefs without any rights being tramelled.

This works wonders in UK. One day, maybe in hundred years, inshallah this common sense will also prevail in Pakistan. Until then wait for the next "Ashiq" to come along and declare his jihad .....

Of course you do. I will check your reaction once France bans its Muslims from performing Islam in public and put heavy punishment on those that break this rule.

France can ban if they like. I have no issues with it. Guidance is clear - leave the area if there is persecution.

Mr Qadyani should have stuck to the nonsense of Hanafi sect and Sufism (where their so called buzurg just stopped short of declaring prophethood yet claimed Kahf blah blah), and started a new sect. Declaring himself as prophet was going to result in non-muslim declaration.
I have no problem with Muslims calling Ahmadis Kafir. My problem is why state and constitution of Pakistan is calling them Kafir, when it also gives complete freedom of religion to all other Pakistanis. You still can't get this hypocrisy? Either state / constitution must decide on religion of all Pakistanis or none at all. Stop singling out Ahmadis you hypocrites.

France can ban if they like. I have no issues with it. Guidance is clear - leave the area if there is persecution.
Pakistan needs to give stake to every community who lives there they will take ownership of country if they have stake constitution should give right to everyone equally not declaring anyone Kafir or giving Hindus and Christians separate rights they should vote same MNA or MPA like others
You support secularism. France and Italy not secular? Or do you only support UK's version of it?
They give equal rights to everyone no difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom