What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK's version of it?
UK version. Those societies are actually very authoritarian and have a history that is anything but extreme. I mean the Italians were fascists not long ago, Most of Europe is like that. Democracy as we understand it is a very recent invention in those countries. So my idea type is UK despite it being not a declared secular state. It however in application and manifestation in my opinion observes a very studied and subtle approach to religion. This contrasts with most of Europe which until recently have history of extemism and authoritariansm which even now is just underneath the surface.

And I am ever so glad we left European Union.

Leave that for Judgement Day - it will be decided then if this declaration of you lot being non-muslim by the Parliament was wrong or you all qadyanis get thrown in Hell for following a fake prophet. Same decision will be made on all other sects too. What's decided in this dunya about you will not be changed, as far as I can see.
Judgement is already made. Ahmadis are growing community internationally. They are getting praised and approved by heads of states and govts. It is Pakistan that's going down the drain by following in the footsteps of deranged Mullahs

In UK I have seen on one stretch of road a Ahmedi mosque, a Sunni Mosque, a Shia Mosque, a Sikh Gurdwara, a Jewish synagogue, a Roman Catholic Church and a bar on the corner with half naked hours. And it's all peace. The state takes a distant detached position. All have right to practice as long as they don't hurt or injur each other.

*Notice I said Ahmedi mosque. I am not going to make a judgement. That belongs to the almighty. If they have strayed they will face the music. I am only going to face for my frauds and senilty.
It's only peaceful cause of social services,and pseudo multicultural propaganda to sediate the masses why you think after 2008 market slump and cuts to social services the Far Right and Far Left have made a comeback that and uncontrollable immigration

It's only peaceful causd of social services,and pseudo multicultural propaganda to sediate the masses why you think after 2008 market slump and cuts to social services the Far Right and Far Left have made a comeback that and uncontrollable immigration
Brexit happened because of immigrants

Judgement is already made. Ahmadis are growing community internationally. They are getting praised and approved by heads of states and govts. It is Pakistan that's going down the drain by following in the footsteps of deranged Mullahs

The only thing that matters is the Judgement of the Judgement Day. Reflect on that - your fake messiah is long dead and he had declared to bring unity etc to Ummah that never happened.

The only thing that matters is the Judgement of the Judgement Day. Reflect on that - your fake messiah is long dead and he had declared to bring unity etc to Ummah that never happened.
Mirza Qadiani is not my Messiah. Extreme hatred for Ahmadis forced Pakistanis to change their constitution, laws and put country on such a destructive religious path, that they are unable to recover from today. Now every Muslim must prove himself if he is accused of being Qadiani. Remember how many public Umras Army Chief General Bajwa had to do with Ulemas after he was accused of being Qadiani? This extremely radicalized society where even born Muslims are accused of being blasphemers, Qadianis could only happen because Pakistanis in country's early days blindly followed idiot Mullah dictates. Now reap what you sow. Enjoy.

Now that the gloves are off no one should play dead . Not only the english has a history of giving patronage to terror cults but also to adopt their doctrines for political gains ,which includes the assassins and the qadianis .

Mafioso of Italy and combined masonry of Europe and America has also done that in the past ------. @Verve you should read about the letter of The Prophet Saww sent to the cyrus of persia

Pakistan is 70% Brelvi and all the different Brelvi groups will support TLP. It is going to be very hard for the state to contain these lot. Maybe TLP won't be banned permanently after an agreement that they will not resort to any violence and will always protest with permissions in place.
Maybe TLP is less violent but, it seems PMLn and fake video and audio from unknown sources creating more anarchy. There is an invisible hand behind this anarchy.
Turkey became modern because of one man called Ata Turk. He was hated for being secular and authoritarian. But his guiding principles completely transformed Turkey. While Pakistan took reverse gear since 1947, from modern British dominion to current 7th century Mullah state.
Soon camel transport service will be introduced. Our mullahs using kafir technology from audio-video... isn't it haram. lolzz

Last edited:
قومی اسمبلی میں کالعدم جماعت کے حق میں جذبات سے لبریز تقرر کرنے والے اور فرانس کا قرضہ کی واپسی کے لئے جائیدادیں بیچنے کا عزم کرنے والے حضرت پیر کے حقیقی کردار کی ایک جھلک اس تصویر میں دیکھی جا سکتی ہے ۔

بقول غالب ہیں کواکب کچھ نظر آتے ہیں کچھ دیتے ہیں دھوکہ یہ بازی گر کھلا

View attachment 735085
This picture is testemant to the fact how IndoPak muslims are following a made in subcontinent Islam. Changed name from Ram to Rehman but never acquired true knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom