What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi released from jail

Great response.

For someone accusing you of trolling, the guy himself trolled you in the first place. Also called you a "critter". You didn't take the bait and gave him a apt response. :enjoy:

These deplorables have made a career out of masquerading their fascism behind the curtain of alleged nationalism. Put a picture of Iqbal or Jinnah and advocate for spilling blood of their own.

Sood kha kha ke murda khor hogaye hain

Who told you about UK? Never even stepped a foot in that union of kingdoms.
Pakistan's image is not a mistress to an individuals deeds or character.
Society will always prefer to stick it out with the underdogs rather than established lunacy prevalent in the country.
You can wallow in self pity all you like or present yourself to be illegally detained for months to better Pakistan's image because the keywords you throw around do more damage than anyone else.
The world has moved on from the economy of Muslim blood. It's time you should alleviate yourself from shackles of depravity in pimping out fellow countrymen.

Pardon me if I thought you were from the UK. Maybe it was the Canadian flag before?
Regardless, you do have a tendency to troll, writing one liners with enigmatic, pseudo-intellectual blah blah. And your support for the TLP terrorists is absolutely disgusting! TLP is nothing but a group of uneducated, foul-mouthed idiots who are the best pawn in the hands of foreign agencies. TLP is WORSE than India's RSS! At least RSS doesn't come out every few months disrupting Pakistan's economy and killing cops. Bitter fact and accept that!
About the 'image' problem, yes, it is very pertinent for Pakistan. 50 idiot fanatic mullahs blowing themselves up and others in Pakistan is bad enough. But one fanatic Pakistani doing it in countries where Pakistan has great financial stakes is infinitely worse. But then maybe you don't care, EH?? To the fanatics and their supporters this world is mirage and the real life exists after death?!!
My humble request: Stop trolling and write proper explanations for your 'ideas'. How about explaining why would you support a terrorist organization like TLP??? But, nah, you were doing your usual trolling above, weren't you??

Raw agent is released by Imran... I am not sayinh, imran government declared that they are getting fund from them..

Well done, RAW.. :-)

Pardon me if I thought you were from the UK. Maybe it was the Canadian flag before?
Regardless, you do have a tendency to troll, writing one liners with enigmatic, pseudo-intellectual blah blah. And your support for the TLP terrorists is absolutely disgusting! TLP is nothing but a group of uneducated, foul-mouthed idiots who are the best pawn in the hands of foreign agencies. TLP is WORSE than India's RSS! At least RSS doesn't come out every few months disrupting Pakistan's economy and killing cops. Bitter fact and accept that!
About the 'image' problem, yes, it is very pertinent for Pakistan. 50 idiot fanatic mullahs blowing themselves up and others in Pakistan is bad enough. But one fanatic Pakistani doing it in countries where Pakistan has great financial stakes is infinitely worse. But then maybe you don't care, EH?? To the fanatics and their supporters this world is mirage and the real life exists after death?!!
My humble request: Stop trolling and write proper explanations for your 'ideas'. How about explaining why would you support a terrorist organization like TLP??? But, nah, you were doing your usual trolling above, weren't you??

There is no minimum character requirement for posts on pdf. If there were, i would happily comply. It may take someone 50 lines to get the message across but it may also take someone to do that in a single line.

If you ever read what others write, or paid attention beyond self righteous narcissism, you would understand why TLP is a rising star in Pakistani politics. Disillusioned by mainstream parties, the populace needs to be given a platform to provide illusion of a way out of the mess country finds itself. TLPs support base is the lower to lower middle class which makes 90 percent of the population. A marginalisation of majority by minority result in chaos unimaginable.

Fanaticism is reserved for just one kind and tiny percentile? Such monopoly don't live long in societies like Pakistan.

As far as your comments regarding afterlife is concerned, i have pointed this out to you before that much like Egyptians, the world after and its preparation is core part of these people's beliefs.
who are the best pawn in the hands of foreign agencies. TLP is WORSE than India's RSS! At least RSS doesn't come out every few months disrupting Pakistan's economy and killing cops. Bitter fact and accept that!
Facts need substantial attention to detail which you fail to produce every time of asking.

Ruling party has foreign funding cases on herself which includes BJP businessman from UK.

DON'T PREACH NATIONAL SECURITY TO ME

If you ever read what others write, or paid attention beyond self righteous narcissism, you would understand why TLP is a rising star in Pakistani politics. Disillusioned by mainstream parties, the populace needs to be given a platform to provide illusion of a way out of the mess country finds itself. TLPs support base is the lower to lower middle class which makes 90 percent of the population. A marginalisation of majority by minority result in chaos unimaginable.

"self righteous narcissism"? Calling TLP which has disrupted Pakistan's economy, image, and killed cops a terrorist organization is that now?? Pray, tell me, how many times RSS has done that, in contrast?? TLP and TTP are just as much a willing pawn of Pakistan's enemies as they can be. Haraamkhors!!
So the " lower to lower middle class" best way to solve Pakistan's problems is coming out burning and killing every few months??? And asking for Pakistan to take diplomatic actions which would certainly cause damage to Pakistan's economy--I know, you don't care for the 'image' because, you know, this world is a mirage.

But then I think you are trolling...

Raw agent is released by Imran... I am not sayinh, imran government declared that they are getting fund from them.. Well done, RAW.. :-)

RAW has plenty of allies inside Pakistan and a few in Pakistan's diaspora even in Western countries. Pakistani Americans like me defend Pakistan in rural America and we try hard but God-damned fanaticism which hurts Pakistan's economy just doesn't leave some people. Those who don't believe in this world and live the real life is in the after-life are found plenty inside Pakistan and a few inside Pakistan's diaspora. India's RAW doesn't have to work as hard as Pakistan's ISI, unfortunately.

"self righteous narcissism"? Calling TLP which has disrupted Pakistan's economy, image, and killed cops a terrorist organization is that now?? Pray, tell me, how many times RSS has done that, in contrast?? TLP and TTP are just as much a willing pawn of Pakistan's enemies as they can be. Haraamkhors!!
So the " lower to lower middle class" best way to solve Pakistan's problems is coming out burning and killing every few months??? And asking for Pakistan to take diplomatic actions which would certainly cause damage to Pakistan's economy--I know, you don't care for the 'image' because, you know, this world is a mirage.

But then I think you are trolling...

Rioting happens everywhere in the world. There are countless threads about police brutality, i don't your white shining armour there.

And why can't the people dictate foreign policy?

inbreeding leads to retardation like we see on this thread-
most of TLP supporters probably have retarded family members with one eyes, while their own IQ level is nothing to boast about barely reaching early 60s

If someone did a survey I am sure they'll find 60% of Pakistanis are mentally challenged

I don't agree with the last sentence about 'mentally challenged'. Pakistanis have a large heart and generally kinder, generous people in the world. Spiritual too, in Sufi Islam way.
But very unfortunately, if even 1% of a population of 210 million are stupid and fanatics that's a large number. My request to the Pakistanis like @Itachi : Please leave the West and go to Pakistan. Otherwise you and your fanaticism is undoing the hard work we, especially in rural America, are doing for Pakistan. People ask me all the time in Gora situations about my origin. Those who have traveled strongly suspect I am not from India, and I say: "I am from Pakistan but I have lived here for a long time". That 'long time' wouldn't be needed if the stupid fanatic diaspora were not around. But I never disown my identity. We do what we can trying to work for our homeland.
Rioting happens everywhere in the world. There are countless threads about police brutality, i don't your white shining armour there.

And why can't the people dictate foreign policy?

Only way the 'people' can dictate foreign policy is by electing people. Period!!!!
BTW, the rioting in Pakistan should be amongst the worst in the world. In America, for example, in late 2020 there were BLM and other riots. But not only they went dead after some months but they were not across the country--the economy went on. I live here and didn't feel a damn thing! In case of Pakistan, the TLP has done at least SIX protests majorly disrupting the economy of an already poor country like Pakistan.

Last edited:
Only way the 'people' can dictate foreign policy is by electing people. Period!!
Bhutto lost to TLP in last election.
BTW, the rioting in Pakistan should be amongst the worst in the world. In America, for example, in late 2020 there were BLM and other riots. But not only they went dead after some months but they were not across the country--the economy went on. I live here and didn't feel a damn thing! In case of Pakistan, the TLP has done at least SIX protests majorly disrupting the economy of an already poor country like Pakistan.
What was the property damage and evaluated cost of those protests in US of A?

Isn't it too early to bury those protests as dead? They are just going to be a routine.

TLP didn't learn these tactics from Martin Luther King Jr or Chairman Mao, they learned it from ruling party which not only attacked the parliament but desecrated the sanctity of the supreme court of Pakistan and threatened civil disobedience for years before being given the mandate.
My request to the Pakistanis like @Itachi : Please leave the West and go to Pakistan. Otherwise you and your fanaticism is undoing the hard work we, especially in rural America, are doing for Pakistan.
Whose stopping you to run for politics in divided state of embarrassment?

According to Fawad Chaudhry Maddrasas are not responsible for extremist but schools and colleges. Now that is a big shift. His next plan, sack all Muslim teachers and bring in gore ke ghulaam.

Tlp chief speech

Last edited:
What was the property damage and evaluated cost of those protests in US of A?

Isn't it too early to bury those protests as dead? They are just going to be a routine.

TLP didn't learn these tactics from Martin Luther King Jr or Chairman Mao, they learned it from ruling party which not only attacked the parliament but desecrated the sanctity of the supreme court of Pakistan and threatened civil disobedience for years before being given the mandate.

Those attacks in America in 2020 might be repeated but they are not quite as repetitious as the TLP 'protests' and the completely unreasonable demands like the expulsions of the French ambassador which would cause Pakistan to lose tens of billions in $$ AND cause unemployment in Pakistan even more. Music to Pakistan's enemies???
As far as the TLP tactics, you need to go back to the summer of 2014 to realize that I opposed Imran Khan's Dharnas tooth and nail as did this forum which overnight turned against Imran Khan. I don't want to quote some members here to drag them into this particular discussion just go back and look up!

Those attacks in America in 2020 might be repeated but they are not quite as repetitious as the TLP 'protests' and the completely unreasonable demands like the expulsions of the French ambassador which would cause Pakistan to lose tens of billions in $$ AND cause unemployment in Pakistan even more. Music to Pakistan's enemies???
As far as the TLP tactics, you need to go back to the summer of 2014 to realize that I opposed Imran Khan's Dharnas tooth and nail as did this forum which overnight turned against Imran Khan. I don't want to quote some members here to drag them into this particular discussion just go back and look up!

Let me help, while Pakistani government has an option regarding French or Dutch governments to leverage whatever they can, BLM and Proud boys have an ideological problems with USA.

Pakistan's unemployment rate is growing with or without political stability, any economist would tell you that such movements create more economic stream than destroy it.

State of Pakistan can reverse the order by simply putting the trendsetters from 2014 through penal code of Pakistan. Let uber nationalists like you go and give the petition to the court. We shall see how you survive the PTi mob.

Let me help, while Pakistani government has an option regarding French or Dutch governments to leverage whatever they can, BLM and Proud boys have an ideological problems with USA.

Pakistan's unemployment rate is growing with or without political stability, any economist would tell you that such movements create more economic stream than destroy it.

State of Pakistan can reverse the order by simply putting the trendsetters from 2014 through penal code of Pakistan. Let uber nationalists like you go and give the petition to the court. We shall see how you survive the PTi mob.

Once again you are speaking in riddles and even trolling. And this is one of the most I have engaged with someone who is obviously trolling; I let the members here see why I would choose to walk away from this thread.
Firstly, BLM and Proud Boys are not of Pakistan's concerns, even if you were to draw some 'parallels.'
Secondly, Pakistan's unemployment would be worse if the God-Damned entities like the TLP continue to have their ways. No rocket science there.
Thirdly, As far as the 2014 Imran Khan protests---I think they were abetted by the Pakistani Establishment and as much abhorrent that maybe they were/are not even half as disgusting as the 'protests' from the likes of TLP and TTP. Why so?? Because only stupid people would want an 'Arab Spring' inside Pakistan; the recent history in the Middle East is for us to see.
For Pakistan: Evolve, not revolutionize. Stabilize. Educate. Peace, not protests. There is not other way to go forward in a largely uneducated, and potentially radicalized population.

Secondly, Pakistan's unemployment would be worse if the God-Damned entities like the TLP continue to have their ways. No rocket science there.
Back up your paranoia with some facts. I thank TLP for bringing awareness in regards to unemployment i guess
Thirdly, As far as the 2014 Imran Khan protests---I think they were abetted by the Pakistani Establishment and as much abhorrent that maybe they were/are not even half as disgusting as the 'protests' from the likes of TLP and TTP. Why so?? Because only stupid people would want an 'Arab Spring' inside Pakistan; the recent history in the Middle East is for us to see.
PTI is the arab spring decimating one institution after another. I didn't see you in the thread where inflation brought upon by corrupt practices led to self immolation of street vendor in Islamabad. Not 1 but 2 episodes have occured.
For Pakistan: Evolve, not revolutionize. Stabilize. Educate. Peace, not protests. There is not other way to go forward in a largely uneducated, and potentially radicalized population.
They seem less radicalised than you if one peels of the mask you masquerade under.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom