What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time for Maulana Tariq Jamil and other Ulema-e-Haq to come out in open support of IK and government and against these Ulema-e-Soo like Maulana Fazal and Mufti Muneeb who are just using the name of the Holy Prophet (SAWW) for their political gains. Otherwise I am afraid that goverment is losing this battle of rhetoric. People of Pakistan are mostly uneducated and want a short-cut to Heaven. While practising Islam and Sharia is difficult, it is easy to chant a few slogans and consider yourself an aashiq-e-rasool (SAWW) and guarantee yourself a place in heaven.
No other leader has so openly defended the Namoos of the holy Prophet (SAWW) than IK. IK is an ashiq-e-Rasool (SAWW) by all means and measures but unfortunately our illiterate people don't understand this.
So they can be killed or labelled as blesphemous

I have no problem with Muslims calling Ahmadis Kafir. My problem is why state and constitution of Pakistan is calling them Kafir, when it also gives complete freedom of religion to all other Pakistanis. You still can't get this hypocrisy? Either state / constitution must decide on religion of all Pakistanis or none. Stop singling out Ahmadis you hypocrites.

Read the constitution. Based on Quran and Sunnah, the declaration of Ahmadis as non-muslims is a valid one and the reason was to stop them preaching their new religion as Islam which it is not. It is to differentiate between Islam and Ahmadism.

I am not singling out Ahmadis. I am all for banning all sects.

It's deceleration by Pakistan Govt not Saudia Govt to declare urself who You are. If Saudi Govt wanted this carzyness than they will never allow iranian at Hajj and Umra but end of the day its money and business
Exactly. All this Ahmadi non sense is the work of brilliant Pakistani Ulemas and politicians. Where do they find such brains?

Read the constitution. Based on Quran and Sunnah, the declaration of Ahmadis as non-muslims is a valid one and the reason was to stop them preaching their new religion as Islam which it is not. It is to differentiate between Islam and Ahmadism.

I am not singling out Ahmadis. I am all for banning all sects.
please don't call em "Ahmedis", they don't deserve that honorable name. call em "qadiyanis".

Pakistan needs series of reforms in all fields and state should stop being custodian of everything otherwise Pakistan as a country no future we can learn from Turkey or Malaysia even Bangladesh
It is now impossible to turn the ship around after 70 years of full speed ahead. It will take a long time of natural evolution. Think of the might ghazi's of Islam that make Pakistan look like a limp banana - yes I am talking of the might Ottoman Empire.

Today you walk imn Istanbul and you struggle as I have to believe that this was home of the mighty caliphs that shook all of Europe to it's knees. If that can evolve to the modern Turkish Republic so will Pakistan. The Ottomans stood tall for nearly 500 years.

1618785885302.png

Also Mr Qadyani was a Hanafi before his fake declaration.
So you admit Mr Qadiani was a hanafi. Now it makes sense why Ahmadis are able to perform Hajj and Umera without being recognized as Kafirs on the spot by Muslims.

If that can evolve to the modern Turkish Republic so will Pakistan.

Turkey had no choice but to accept secularism for survival. Gun point change. 100 years treaty! Turkey was already very well developed during Ottaman Empire. Travel in Turkey and see the development of Ottaman era.

So you admit Mr Qadiani was a hanafi. Now it makes sense why Ahmadis are able to perform Hajj and Umera without being recognized as Kafirs on the spot by Muslims.

I said he was of Hanafi before fake prophethood declaration. Read properly and with context.

The number of times I have come across English bitching about mosque loudspeakers. The truth is it's not the noise that annoys them. That is just a sodden excuse. The truth is they don't like Muslims and can't stand seeing mosques in their cities.

But guess what? They can't do jack shite bewcause the state takes a impartial secular position. It will give freedom to all faiths as long as they do not in any way go against common law and statutes of the British Crown. Insofar as that all faiths can practice their beliefs without any rights being tramelled.

This works wonders in UK. One day, maybe in hundred years, inshallah this common sense will also prevail in Pakistan. Until then wait for the next "Ashiq" to come along and declare his jihad .....
Fun fact: Ahmadis and Bahais have more freedoms in Jewish Israel than they have in Muslim Pakistan and Iran where both are oppressed and persecuted. 🥳

It is now impossible to turn the ship around after 70 years of full speed ahead. It will take a long time of natural evolution. Think of the might ghazi's of Islam that make Pakistan look like a limp banana - yes I am talking of the might Ottoman Empire.

Today you walk imn Istanbul and you struggle as I have to believe that this was home of the mighty caliphs that shook all of Europe to it's knees. If that can evolve to the modern Turkish Republic so will Pakistan. The Ottomans stood tall for nearly 500 years.

View attachment 735400

Hey chacha bas karo enough thirst for Ukranian and Russian lasses mate

Last edited:
@Norwegian You know my personal opinion is you guys are not Muslims because you clearly questioned the finality but honestly that is of no concern to me and it does not bother me. I just need to worry about myself and my loved ones. That is about it.

Based on Quran and Sunnah, the declaration of Ahmadis as non-muslims is a valid one
Read first what constitution actually is. You cannot put whatever you like or hate in constitution based on Quran or Sunnah. Israel has no written constitution. Yet all its citizens enjoy more freedoms than Pakistan.

When has KSA become the definer of faith? And will you also recognize Israel when KSA does? Which is only matter of time.
KSA and Isreal being best buddies wont do much it will shake certain types to the core but it seems most Pakistanis already consider Arabs as traitors and are Turkophiles I wonder once Erdogan and the AKP leave power who will be the next country Pakistanis obesses over

Last edited:
Turkey became modern because of one man called Ata Turk. He was hated for being secular and authoritarian. But his guiding principles completely transformed Turkey. While Pakistan took reverse gear since 1947, from modern British dominion to current 7th century Mullah state.

Read first what constitution actually is. You cannot put whatever you like or hate in constitution based on Quran or Sunnah. Israel has no written constitution. Yet all its citizens enjoy more freedoms than Pakistan.

Leave that for Judgement Day - it will be decided then if this declaration of you lot being non-muslim by the Parliament was wrong or you all qadyanis get thrown in Hell for following a fake prophet. Same decision will be made on all other sects too. What's decided in this dunya about you will not be changed, as far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom