What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts as well. Give them a taste of this "ishq".

You need to stop your stupid taunts. These are brainwashed followers of a sect that preaches hatred in name of Ishq. They have not been taught real Islam. Use 'so called Ashiq' instead of Ishq!

Pakistan has to deal with this fitnah of sects, especially the two originated from Indian cities!
Deal with fitna of Islamic ideology of Pakistan first. There is no such thing.
Pakistan and now Bangladesh is the homeland of majority of Muslims in Indian subcontinent. Nothing more or less.

Look around you. Do you see any Hazrat Abu Bakar's RA around you. Grow up ffs .....

Grow a brain you senile fraudster solicitor! All that education and still can't make sense of Deen. My comment was about the laws of Deen. Ahmadis are fraudsters and not muslim, as they took a fake prophet. At the same time there is no provision or allowance for any sects in Islam. Those who divide the Deen are no longer associated to Prophet SAW - and that makes them what exactly? That's why I am in favour of banning all sects in Pakistan.

Sorry in UK as you know they are. They have mosques. You are more than welcome to go and file a court order and contest this. In fact thee is probably a Ahmedi mosque near you. Why not you prove your "ish" and try to have the "mosque" template removed.
So state exercising its authority on religious matter. And not letting mobs decide it for it. No chaos.

Time is approaching fast that all sects should be permanently banned in Pakistan and only real Islam is recognised at State level. No one should be allowed to deviate and create their own versions in any way whatsoever.

Pakistan can't rise with these sects infecting the country!

Indeed. Government should ban the use/propagation of any sect name, hate speech in the name of any sect. And only accept Muslim as one true identity. And if some mullah disagree and try to resist. Show him this ayat and ask him if he agree to this ayat or not.

75225464_424075765171704_3829049890909177350_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ahamadis are not muslims. You can't take on a new fake prophet and use the name of another religion. It's fraud to do so.
Even if Ahmadis are fake Muslims, who gave parliament / state the right to declare them Kafir in country's constitution? You know how many sects in Christianity are deemed heretic by majority of Christians? Yet no Christian country dared to declare them as such in their respective constitutions. This is not what constitution is made for. Only Pakistanis would be dumb enough to do something like that.

Man as a videographer and photographer who generally dislikes covering BLM events here in the States the TLP goons make the BLMers look like kindergarteners especially those that burned Minneapolis down sigh

Sorry in UK as you know they are. They have mosques. You are more than welcome to go and file a court order and contest this. In fact there is probably a Ahmedi mosque near you. Why not you prove your "ishq" and try to have the "mosque" template removed.

Best of luck boss .....

In UK, Ahmadis don't want to classify themselves as muslim. Never seen a box with Ahmadi against it in those UK forms that ask you about your race, ethnicity and religion?

UK is a not a muslim country. My post was about other muslim countries recognising these fraudsters as muslim. None has. UK was not in discussion.

My thoughts as well. Give them a taste of this "ishq".

There is a podcast by Dan Carlin called Hardcore Histories. In one of the episodes, Prophets of Doom, he talks about these crazy priests and lunatics taking over a German city and the absolute anarchy following that.

Amazing parrallels to the current state of society with the class disparities and the religous bigotry.

The thing is that was Germany in the medieval ages.

Just went through my facebook feed.....massive support for these goons.

I think Pakistan especially Punjab deserves a taste of TLP governance.

Urban Punjab me buhat chul h "Islami Sharai Hakoomat" ke.

Just like Swatis got fed up in a month and begged the military to intervenve, I would like to see these mujra watching two-bit idiots survive under that kind of "governance".

If they want Sharia law. I am sure something in the line of "Swat shariah system" can be arranged with the exact implementation means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom