What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizzare thing is he uses the Turkish 'Alp' who are a right wing, racist, Turkic nationalists revolving around the supremacy of the Turkic race and see the grey wolf as their symbol which dates to pre Islamic Turkic symbol from their Tengrism belief system from Central Asia.

View attachment 733768

They use this wolf symbol wit their hands.

View attachment 733770

View attachment 733771

View attachment 733772

View attachment 733773
You got a right pakii wearing a shalwar kameez and pagri as your DP. Is he paying salaams to his local maulana?

View attachment 733775
Bug off salty PTI troll your go collect your check from the nearest Youthiya IT cell.And btw calling your self a liberal or acting like one does not make someone educated you can be a liberal and still be matric fail.

CHINA was right after all. The only way to treat with these animals is send them to camps. These pigs have too much time on their hands and worry too much about what the fok is going on in other countries.
Pak fouj zindabad. The true mujahdeens and defenders of Pakistan and Islam. The protests can be peaceful if the government stops its terrorism. They on purpose provoke the people on behest of France.

Bunch of zombie goats.
Bizzare thing is he uses the Turkish 'Alp' who are a right wing, racist, Turkic nationalists revolving around the supremacy of the Turkic race and see the grey wolf as their symbol which dates to pre Islamic Turkic symbol from their Tengrism belief system from Central Asia.

View attachment 733768

They use this wolf symbol wit their hands.

View attachment 733770

View attachment 733771

View attachment 733772

View attachment 733773
You got a right pakii wearing a shalwar kameez and pagri as your DP. Is he paying salaams to his local maulana?

View attachment 733775
THE STAR AND THE MOON IN PAK FLAG ALSO ORIGINATES FROM PAGANISM

They are not protesting. They are looting, destroying, blocking roads, blocking commerce, blocking dying patients from reaching hospitals, spreading corona while they are at it. Causing chaos and destruction as they have done the last 50 years.

Get your facts straight. Trojan horses like you are the ones spreading disinformation and supporting terrorist who were against pakistans very existence.

Supporting terrorism ha. Seriously brother. Take it easy now. The people who were against Pakistan are now the lapdogs of the establishment and ruling elite.
Allama Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jinnah made Pakistan in to an Islamic State. You can't take Islam out of Pakistan.

Yes we have jahil mullas but according to the Pakistani law you are allowed to protest. All I am saying is let these people protest, don't provoke them by shelling, mis information, by destroying ambulances and blaming it on the protesters. All videos provided.
We should be Pakistani first instead of the government puppets, we should care about our country and people, the ruling elite don't care about the country or its people. Otherwise who's been looting Pakistan for the last 50 years, why are corrupt people in the parliament. IK is the one who said all this. Why arrest TLP leader whilst terrorist are roaming freely in Pakistan, arrest those who supported TTP, Lashkar Jangvi, SSP, PTM and corrupt leaders. No action will be taken against the real terrorists because they have international backing. .

TLP is Pakistani awaam. Pti, ppp, pmln supporters are also supporting tlp protests because this is to do with blasphemy. If IK claims Pakistan is Madina Riyasat then atleast take action against France, challenge France Islamaphobic comments at UN, OIC. Making one speech is not enough.

PTI trolls are ex PML N, PPP, PMLQ, General Musharaff supporters. I believe a genuine supporter of Pakistan will definitely condemn the government for causing chaos. They provoked the protesters, played dirty politics, its obvious. If TLP is terrorist because of protesting then so is PTI for supporting Taliban and for protesting, letting PTM in the parliament.

This is the video where TLP people let the ambulance through. I am only pointing out why the government provoke our people, why shell them so that they resort to violence, why use police to cause terrorism and harm. Isn't PTI government naya Pakistan government, they same as PML N. The PML N could have let PTI, PAT do peaceful protesters but they used state machinery against them. At one point IK was wanted for terrorism and now he is our PM.

Who is waving sticks in this video? Lahore police (fully unarmed and standing on the side randomly watching) or the protestors?

What about videos of these protestors beating up unarmed policemen with sticks? Do you think these people would dare beat up a policeman with a rifle in his hands?

You must be from this group otherwise you wouldn't keep repeating that government provoked them and they were not at fault at all.

It was the same group whose senior leadership swore at COAS! What did Army do to them eh?

is this a symbol like Hitler salute
The Turks use their own iteration which pays homage to the Wolf. The two raised fingers are the wolf ears and two joined fingers the jaw of the wolf.

1618343683385.png

Erdogan using it.

1618343722487.png

Can you imagine PM Ik using a symbol from pre-Islamic Pakistan denoting a animal? He would be dead within the week. TLP would turn from Macron to Imran Khan.

1618344034148.png

All this is from pagan Turkish mythology from Central Asia where the wolf is revered by Turkish tribes.

Attachments

• 1618343842601.png
    1618343842601.png
    368 KB · Views: 41
Who is waving sticks in this video? Lahore police (fully unarmed and standing on the side randomly watching) or the protestors?

What about videos of these protestors beating up unarmed policemen with sticks? Do you think these people would dare beat up a policeman with a rifle in his hands?

You must be from this group otherwise you wouldn't keep repeating that government provoked them and they were not at fault at all.

It was the same group whose senior leadership swore at COAS! What did Army do to them eh?

My brother are you saying that TLP just started to beat up police officers for no apparent reason? you can see sticks in this video held by some people but can you not see peaceful protest? Can you not see an ambulance being let pass? Can you not see protests and police just standing peacefully?

The violence starts when government orders crackdown against peaceful protesters, starts shelling them, beating them up, burning cars, smashing windows of ambulances. Then blamed it on Tlp, this is when tlp people started violence because police was attacking them.

People on PDF seem to have memory issues, you are forgetting Gullu and Pillu butt, these are government hired goons who cause chaos whenever protests take place and then government uses dirty tactics as usual.

The PTI government should be different, we all supported the march and supported PTI because they wanted a Pakistan for the people. Why is PTI copying PML N. If TLP is terrorist then so is PTI because they also have terrorism cases against them. I am against double standards, why only the weak suffers.

Yes I remember one of their leader swearing at generals and all top sunni scholars condemn him for that and he apologised. But don't other leaders mock generals and army, didn't IK say Pakistan generals wet their pants if they see protesters on street. Why double standards?

I bet at least 50% of PDF'ers are sat in some Kuffar Goraland. We choose to stay here. More would come if they could hide in some boat or find soime diseased gori even if she is 70 years old hag to get passport. The smell of money, be they pounds, dollars, euros etc is greater than the attractions of the Islamic Republic.

What is that they say about "voting with the feet"?

There's 220 million of them there. They're not short of Pakistanis. :woot:

There's 220 million of them there. They're not short of Pakistanis. :woot:
Hahaha. Seriously though. Just look at PDF members. Good chunk are from North America, Europe or Australia. I think the webbie is in USA. Then the few you got in Pakistan are leaching off the country in the few big cities. Rest of the country does not get any representation on PDF.

But then it is ex-pat Pakistani's whose remittances keep Pakistan floating.

My brother are you saying that TLP just started to beat up police officers for no apparent reason? you can see sticks in this video held by some people but can you not see peaceful protest? Can you not see an ambulance being let pass? Can you not see protests and police just standing peacefully?

The violence starts when government orders crackdown against peaceful protesters, starts shelling them, beating them up, burning cars, smashing windows of ambulances. Then blamed it on Tlp, this is when tlp people started violence because police was attacking them.

People on PDF seem to have memory issues, you are forgetting Gullu and Pillu butt, these are government hired goons who cause chaos whenever protests take place and then government uses dirty tactics as usual.

The PTI government should be different, we all supported the march and supported PTI because they wanted a Pakistan for the people. Why is PTI copying PML N. If TLP is terrorist then so is PTI because they also have terrorism cases against them. I am against double standards, why only the weak suffers.

Yes I remember one of their leader swearing at generals and all top sunni scholars condemn him for that and he apologised. But don't other leaders mock generals and army, didn't IK say Pakistan generals wet their pants if they see protesters on street. Why double standards?

Bro, TLP claims to be an Islamic group proclaiming Ishq for Prophet PBUH yet they block roads and have caused a gridlock in the country. Do you know how harsh the Hadith is for those blocking paths/roads?

I am looking at this not as IK supporter but in light of Quran and Hadith, because this group claims to be on the path of Prophet PBUH. But what I see from them is utter disobedience!

TLP broke the agreement with the government as well, by announcing road blockages across the country, before the agreed deadline of 20 April. Government delivered on more than half of the agreement and remainder was to be decided by the Parliament.

When they are instructed to clear the road, they refused. This is when the government is well within it's Islamic rights to move them by force. Once one party is hellbent on blocking roads, without prior approvals, then it is going to result in chaos. Giving example of them letting an ambulance through is nothing when elderly, children, females and sick are stuck in hours longs traffic jams caused by such blockages.

Police damaging property is unwarranted and illegal. Those should be punished, and those blocking roads should be forced to clear those roads. If force to clear path leads to them rioting, they should be clamped down on hard! You are in UK, protestors agree routes with authorities and if they divert to a different route they are forced to either disperse or return to agreed route.

So in short:
1. TLP broke the agreement (please read Hadith on breaking agreements)
2. TLP blocked paths/roads and caused huge inconvenience to general public (please read Hadith on blocking paths/roads)

IK did not use the language against a sitting COAS or any COAS that these guys used. They claim to be torch bearers of Deen yet literally filth comes out of their mouths. I would refer you to Hadith again on those who abuse during an argument - Prophet PBUH said these are munafiq!

If they were true Ashiq, they would have done neither. So I have no sympathies whatsoever for these hypocrites when force is used against them.

Hahaha. Seriously though. Just look at PDF members. Good chunk are from North America, Europe or Australia. I think the webbie is in USA. Then the few you got in Pakistan are leaching off the country in the few big cities. Rest of the country does not get any representation on PDF.

But then it is ex-pat Pakistani's whose remittances keep Pakistan floating.

The Islamic Emirates of Bradford, Luton, Leicester and Birmingham aren't going to establish themselves.

Tbh, this whole situation is half a dozen of one and six of the other. If the govt didn't have the bottle to send back the French ambassador they should have never agreed to put it to parliament.

Appeasement of the religious right wing is a challenge the govt fails to deal with.

At the same time, personally I feel France is expressing hatred of Islam in its laws. I think Muslim countries should protest this in a meaningful way. I don't think a diplomatic tiff would have caused much lasting damage. We're on different paths with the French anyway.

Instead of putting it to parliament PMIK should have said he's going to ask the OIC to send back all the French ambassadors in Muslim countries. He could have tabled it, looked the hero/idiot whilst everyone else would have likely rejected it.
Bro, TLP claims to be an Islamic group proclaiming Ishq for Prophet PBUH yet they block roads and have caused a gridlock in the country. Do you know how harsh the Hadith is for those blocking paths/roads?

I am looking at this not as IK supporter but in light of Quran and Hadith
, because this group claims to be on the path of Prophet PBUH. But what I see from them is utter disobedience!

TLP broke the agreement with the government as well, by announcing road blockages across the country, before the agreed deadline of 20 April. Government delivered on more than half of the agreement and remainder was to be decided by the Parliament.

When they are instructed to clear the road, they refused. This is when the government is well within it's Islamic rights to move them by force. Once one party is hellbent on blocking roads, without prior approvals, then it is going to result in chaos. Giving example of them letting an ambulance through is nothing when elderly, children, females and sick are stuck in hours longs traffic jams caused by such blockages.

Police damaging property is unwarranted and illegal. Those should be punished, and those blocking roads should be forced to clear those roads. If force to clear path leads to them rioting, they should be clamped down on hard! You are in UK, protestors agree routes with authorities and if they divert to a different route they are forced to either disperse or return to agreed route.

So in short:
1. TLP broke the agreement (please read Hadith on breaking agreements)
2. TLP blocked paths/roads and caused huge inconvenience to general public (please read Hadith on blocking paths/roads)

IK did not use the language against a sitting COAS or any COAS that these guys used. They claim to be torch bearers of Deen yet literally filth comes out of their mouths. I would refer you to Hadith again on those who abuse during an argument - Prophet PBUH said these are munafiq!

If they were true Ashiq, they would have done neither. So I have no sympathies whatsoever for these hypocrites when force is used against them.
Did they break the agreement first? Is this reported anywhere?

If the govt didn't have the bottle to send back the French ambassador they should have never agreed to put it to parliament.

It is being put to the Parliament, IK has instructed this is done within next few days - so government is doing what it said it would and had already delivered on half of the agreement (release of TLP people and withdraw of Pakistan ambassador from France). Agreement was that the Parliament would decide and government would implement that decision - that way the right message to West would be sent that it was the Parliament who made the decision and it was not forced by an extremist group causing havoc on streets! TLP had to agree with whatever Parliament decided, without deploying any undue pressure tactics such as blocking roads and rioting.

Did they break the agreement first? Is this reported anywhere?

Yes, it is reported in media. Reported to Cabinet by agencies. This lead to arrest of their leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom