What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why this gov cannot act against BSO,PTM and baloch militants beacuse those guys have foreign backing and also surkha support but TLP does not have any of those.TLP are just used as scapegoats.This spineless country cant even deal with chappal wearing terrorists just using TLP as a means of showing force.

Because those idiots tend to have static protests

As much as I hate the PTM Afghand, they pick a site and stick to it

This TLP nonsense of beating police, blocking roads, attacking vehicles is not tolerable

And Pakistan needs to make an example of them

The most perfect device and antidote ever invented for these mullah/cavemn amd their mobs is the Turkish state and it's security apparatus. I swear they neutered the entire lot so much that for a century they did not make a noise and today the Turkish Diyanat is steller example of placid, responsible behaviour. Ask Turks and I swear they will tell you. In Turkey state is the GOD. And all you see is this.

1618339711231.png

The most perfect device and antidote ever invented for these mullah/cavemn amd their mobs is the Turkish state and it's security apparatus. I swear they neutered the entire lot so much that for a century they did not make a noise and today the Turkish Diyanat is steller example of placid, responsible behaviour. Ask Turks and I swear they will tell you. In Turkey state is the GOD. And all you see is this.

View attachment 733765

The Turks went after the religious establishment early by enacting very strict anti religious laws. They realized that religion was meaningless in state affairs until they had a strong economy and civil service. Look at Turkey today, it is a rising ISLAMIC POWER. Same with Iran until the 80s. These nation have far stronger economies, far higher standards of living than Pakistan.

Pakistan from its very inception has pandered to these religious jahils. First we started with the bengalis, then the ahmedis, then shia, now even sunni groups are at eachothers throughts.

Pakistan needs 20 years of extreme secularization to destroy the mullah scum similar to what turkey did. Not because I prefer securalism infact it is evil itself. but the cancer has spread so much in Pakistan that chemotherapy is needed.

THe nation must focus 10000% on building its economy, infrastructure, civil service, state institutions, educational base, etc... Hijab must be outlawed, maddrassah must be completely outlawed, beards must be outlawed, public beatings outlawed, religious parties banned, only state mandated religious education allowed. If you wanna call it the Turkish formula or Chinese formula then so be it.

When we have a literacy rate of 99%, GDP of 3 trillion, poverty rate of 4%, only then can we start enacting laws which replicate Sharia and become a true islamic state.

now what is the strategy of gov? will they implement writ of gov or will let more policemen die? and if they are willing to surrender to molvies, better do it on first day to save innocent human lives.

and why the hell they are only protesting to remove diplomate? why not also close the embassies and cut trade with EU?

View attachment 733765

Yaar give it up

We are a islamic Republic, get over it

These are our people, we are religious and right-wing and we need to represent our people

Many people will agree with the protests but it's the jahil way of protesting that is causing mass annoyance

The two sides of the coin,the Uber liberal machods and these jahils are both detestable but come what may we are a islamic Republic and we will have to work out how to make it work

You cant argue with PTI trolls leave it.

PTI trolls are ex PML N, PPP, PMLQ, General Musharaff supporters. I believe a genuine supporter of Pakistan will definitely condemn the government for causing chaos. They provoked the protesters, played dirty politics, its obvious. If TLP is terrorist because of protesting then so is PTI for supporting Taliban and for protesting, letting PTM in the parliament.

This is the video where TLP people let the ambulance through. I am only pointing out why the government provoke our people, why shell them so that they resort to violence, why use police to cause terrorism and harm. Isn't PTI government naya Pakistan government, they same as PML N. The PML N could have let PTI, PAT do peaceful protesters but they used state machinery against them. At one point IK was wanted for terrorism and now he is our PM.

The Turks went after the religious establishment early by enacting very strict anti religious laws. They realized that religion was meaningless in state affairs until they had a strong economy and civil service. Look at Turkey today, it is a rising ISLAMIC POWER. Same with Iran until the 80s. These nation have far stronger economies, far higher standards of living than Pakistan.

Pakistan from its very inception has pandered to these religious jahils. First we started with the bengalis, then the ahmedis, then shia, now even sunni groups are at eachothers throughts.

Pakistan needs 20 years of extreme secularization to destroy the mullah scum similar to what turkey did. Not because I prefer securalism infact it is evil itself. but the cancer has spread so much in Pakistan that chemotherapy is needed.

THe nation must focus 10000% on building its economy, infrastructure, civil service, state institutions, educational base, etc... When we have a literacy rate of 99%, GDP of 3 trillion, poverty rate of 4%, only then can we start enacting laws which replicate Sharia and become a true islamic state.
Very well said. One thing we must keep in mind. It is heights of arrogance if you think Islam needs us to protect it. It has survived and spread for a 1,000 years with TLPs, AQs, TTPs and the local mullah etc. What Pakistan needs to do is like you said and what Turks did. Focus 100% on economy and state building. Rest will sort itself out.
We are a islamic Republic
I know. That is why it's a shithole and me and you are sat in Goraland aka Kaffirstan. It ain't for the fcuking weather. And don't act like that flights only go to UK and don't fly to Pakistan.

now what is the strategy of gov? will they implement writ of gov or will let more policemen die? and if they are willing to surrender to molvies, better do it on first day to save innocent human lives.

and why the hell they are only protesting to remove diplomate? why not also close the embassies and cut trade with EU?

Government government government

This is a law and order issue, the government does nothing, it releases a statement and the police do their duty and call in reinforcements if necessary

PTI trolls are ex PML N, PPP, PMLQ, General Musharaff supporters. I believe a genuine supporter of Pakistan will definitely condemn the government for causing chaos. They provoked the protesters, played dirty politics, its obvious. If TLP is terrorist because of protesting then so is PTI for supporting Taliban and for protesting, letting PTM in the parliament.

This is the video where TLP people let the ambulance through. I am only pointing out why the government provoke our people, why shell them so that they resort to violence, why use police to cause terrorism and harm. Isn't PTI government naya Pakistan government, they same as PML N. The PML N could have let PTI, PAT do peaceful protesters but they used state machinery against them. At one point IK was wanted for terrorism and now he is our PM.

They are not protesting. They are looting, destroying, blocking roads, blocking commerce, blocking dying patients from reaching hospitals, spreading corona while they are at it. Causing chaos and destruction as they have done the last 50 years.

Get your facts straight. Trojan horses like you are the ones spreading disinformation and supporting terrorist who were against pakistans very existence.

Tell me why this gov cannot act against BSO,PTM and baloch militants beacuse those guys have foreign backing and also surkha support but TLP does not have any of those.TLP are just used as scapegoats.This spineless country cant even deal with chappal wearing terrorists just using TLP as a means of showing force.
We will act against all but that wont save the dullahsaurases

I bet at least 50% of PDF'ers are sat in some Kuffar Goraland. We choose to stay here. More would come if they could hide in some boat or find soime diseased gori even if she is 70 years old hag to get passport. The smell of money, be they pounds, dollars, euros etc is greater than the attractions of the Islamic Republic.

What is that they say about "voting with the feet"?

I know. That is why it's a shithole and me and you are sat in Goraland aka Kaffirstan. It ain't for the fcuking weather. And don't act like that flights only go to UK and don't fly to Pakistan.

I get it, but that's what we signed up for and by mass public support we are a islamic Republic

Repeated surveys keep showing the importance of faith as representative of the people and the people wish for it to be implemented by the state

That's just how it is, the Turkish route your suggesting would tear us apart, so rather then waste time we need to work out how to make it work

Gradual process of education, gradually hunt down BLA, PTM types, challenge and remove groups like TLP and create a nation that represents our people even if you don't like the IR, it's who we are as a people

They are not protesting. They are looting, destroying, blocking roads, blocking commerce, blocking dying patients from reaching hospitals, spreading corona while they are at it. Causing chaos and destruction as they have done the last 50 years.

Get your facts straight. Trojan horses like you are the ones spreading disinformation and supporting terrorist who were against pakistans very existence.
Bizzare thing is he uses the Turkish 'Alp' who are a right wing, racist, Turkic nationalists revolving around the supremacy of the Turkic race and see the grey wolf as their symbol which dates to pre Islamic Turkic symbol from their Tengrism belief system from Central Asia.

1618341028531.png

They use this wolf symbol wit their hands.

1618341079497.png

1618341106833.png

1618341144757.png

1618341185261.png

Lol the only thing pakis can do worship outsiders.
You got a right pakii wearing a shalwar kameez and pagri as your DP. Is he paying salaams to his local maulana?

1618341332730.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom