What's new

TLP chief adamant on French envoy expulsion, says Sheikh Rashid

grow some balls, become a state, put ullet through his mother fucking brain

Interior minister says he convinced religious outfit that matter of French embassy would be taken up in parliament

SR-41633164174-0.jpg

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid has revealed that Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Chief Saad Rizvi was adamant on the matter of expulsion of the French ambassador during negotiations between the government and the religious outfit.

His statement comes days after prominent cleric Mufti Muneebur Rehman had claimed that the TLP did not demand closure of the French embassy and expulsion of its envoy.

Rashid while addressing a ceremony in Lahore on Thursday said he convinced the detained TLP chief that the issue of expelling the French envoy will be taken up in parliament.

Responding to a question, the minister said he had been directed by Prime Minister Imran Khan that only one minister will speak about the matter of the TLP and added that the government committed to implementing the agreement reached with the religious party.

The government last Sunday had successfully reached an agreement with the religious outfit, putting an end to a 10-day protest. The pact came after around two weeks of clashes that left at least seven policemen dead and scores injured on both sides.

The announcement was made at a news conference in Islamabad where Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Ali Mohammad Khan, Mufti Muneebur Rehman as well as TLP members Mufti Ghulam Abbas Faizi and Mufti Mohammad Ameer were present.

The negotiating team did not divulge any further details which, the members said, would be revealed at “appropriate time”.

Speaking about other issues, Sheikh Rashid said he did not know who was involved in improving relations with the establishment.

"Ministries come and go. I have been in politics for 40 years and this is my 15th ministry. I am with Prime Minister Imran Khan and would continue to do so," he added.

The minister said that the PTI government will complete its constitutional term comfortably and will make all-out efforts to win the next general elections as well.

Its not about money
بڑھ کے خیبر سے ہے معرکہ دین و وطن
you dont understand
What have you and myself done for the honour of RasoolUllah???
Spending entire life according to the Standards and education of West and accusing Ulema of Jahalat is easy
definitely not this
or this
or this
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/banned-outfit-tlp-martyrs-4-policemen-videos-surfaced.726645/

Sure its easy cause its so true
If these are the representative of your religion

than sorry even the dumbest human being on planet will call your Ullema Jahil
either reform and bring intelligent people as your representitive or suffer when they say
Ullemas are jaahil

What about the Prime Minister?

Do you really want to spend rest of your life chanting, "Khan Zinda Hai" life like PPP does?

I think a more cooler approach is need of the hour.
Bro do u not remember the cooler approach when Islamabad was closed down by these TLP goons? All we have done is coller approach. Millions are lost in businesses. Ambulances cannot get through and worst they kill police

Bro do u not remember the cooler approach when Islamabad was closed down by these TLP goons? All we have done is coller approach. Millions are lost in businesses. Ambulances cannot get through and worst they kill police
burn down properties, cars, beat up random people who have nothing to do with anything
followers using blasphemy as a weapon to scare people

list goes on and on..

the theory in India (obviously coming from some Pakistan circle, but I don't know enough to say who, apart from the usual judges) is that TLP is controlled by Faiz Hameed, and he brought them out to humiliate Bajwa. he's the one who got leniency for them. the theory doesn't make a lot of sense for me.... but then these power relationships are complicated and contradictory by their very nature.

حکومت اپنی ذمےداری قبول کرے۔ پارلیمانی روایت اور جمھوریت کے موقدس اور حسن کو برقرار رکھے۔
yaani hakumat apni tashreef ki tokri in zalmon ko hazir kare or karti rahe jub tak dunya kaim hai yaah yeh aur bande maarte rahien
the theory in India (obviously coming from some Pakistan circle, but I don't know enough to say who, apart from the usual judges) is that TLP is controlled by Faiz Hameed, and he brought them out to humiliate Bajwa. he's the one who got leniency for them. the theory doesn't make a lot of sense for me.... but then these power relationships are complicated and contradictory by their very nature.
BS imho and control is a very strong word that people use...

حکومت اپنی ذمےداری قبول کرے۔ پارلیمانی روایت اور جمھوریت کے موقدس اور حسن کو برقرار رکھے۔
Whilst living in England earning pounds...nicely done sidd. El sidd is also an urdu word

yaani hakumat apni tashreef ki tokri in zalmon ko hazir kare or karti rahe jub
دلائل کی بنیاد پر حکمرانی ایک محذب و زندہ دل معاشرے کی ضرورت اور ذمہ داری ہے ۔
Whilst living in England earning pounds...nicely done sidd. El sidd is also an urdu word

Last edited:
@Trango Towers آپ نے میری ذات پر بہت بہتان بازی کی ہے؟
ہمارا استاد تو علامہ اقبال ہے
آپ کس عظیم استاد کی زبان میں گنگنا رہے ہیں؟

Back
Top Bottom